Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam (12111 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by chrysora: 4:35am On Jan 31, 2020
“Look at me before and look at me now.
“Free yourself from any captivity you locked yourself into.
“I was in captive before and I was just wasting without knowing. I stay with my aunt who is a born again Christian in one of nowadays pentecostal churches. I left her place in 2018 and I started seeing massive changes all over my body and life.

Freedom_is_good
“I started living my life when I left my aunt place and also her church which is not even my choice. I made new friends and I started dating. I swear sperm plus happiness is good. See me now as I dey shine.
“Don’t let anybody tie you down somewhere just because you don’t have anyone that will take care of you. Just make a move (Japa) you will surely hook into a place that will favour you.
“Aunty born again, you are gossiping yourself not me. I thought you are a Christian and you are doing back talk. If dem born you well come to Lekki or meet me anywhere and tell me to my face that I am Ashawo if I will not beat you blue black, idiot. You think it was when I was staying with you. Rubbish, awon oloriburuku, with your useless husband that will be touching my nipples when I’m sleeping thinking I don’t know. Born again wicked idiots. E pain dem say I Japa and I come dey live fine pass them. As I dey so I don tesumole. Omo olope ni mi.

“If I hear any gossip again from you, any fuckin gossip I will carry my squad from Lekki and enter Ikeja. Be warned. Oloshi.

See More Photos

http://chrysora.com.ng/2020/01/31/i-swear-sperm-plus-happiness-is-good-lady-mocks-her-madam-who-kept-her-celibate-all-in-the-name-of-born-again/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by calmbabadee(m): 4:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Naija folks are just going crazier and crazier day by day.

Lord, have mercy!!!!

12 Likes

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by InfernoNig: 4:45am On Jan 31, 2020
My lawd, the change no be here, from yellow pawpaw to black mango, from very fine face to a average fine face. Only good change I see is the bright future in her behind. What a change...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 31, 2020
What can I say God is Good see transformation from an innocent church going girl to a sexy mama....Anyway who am I to condemn...I am sure the angels are still waiting at her door...with much love...

4 Likes

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Born2Breed(f): 4:53am On Jan 31, 2020
Broad is the road that leads to destruction.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Muhammad2468(m): 5:21am On Jan 31, 2020
afonja

1 Like

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Bigflamie(m): 5:36am On Jan 31, 2020
She has prettier face back then

14 Likes

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 31, 2020
Otunbalamba is also viewing this thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by otunbalamba: 5:54am On Jan 31, 2020
tohyorsih2 cheesy you se dey here

2 Likes

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 31, 2020
otunbalamba:
tohyorsih2 cheesy you se dey here

I don mention you before you mention me grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by TypicalPitah(m): 5:57am On Jan 31, 2020
I was about scolding her for her actions before, but as I see the 2020 picture, I no get choice than to agree with her. You are on point baby girl tongue

10 Likes

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by yanabasee(m): 5:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Sperm and Happiness.....

These set of girls were misled and so, will stop at nothing to mislead other younger generation.

There's no happiness in sleeping around with different men for money.

Olosho are very susceptible to harm by ritualist and worm damage by men with massive organ. There is no happiness or whatsoever selling off their bodies for money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by otunbalamba: 6:00am On Jan 31, 2020
tohyorsih2:

I don mention you before you mention me grin grin grin
undecided cry na MTN do me strong thing grin

1 Like

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by espn(m): 6:01am On Jan 31, 2020
problem eh ni yen...
Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 31, 2020
Werey grin
Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by fireback: 6:18am On Jan 31, 2020
InfernoNig:
My lawd, the change no be here, from yellow pawpaw to black mango, from very fine face to a average fine face. Only good change I see is the bright future in her behind. What a change...
say the truth, nobody will beat you.

2 Likes

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Katier00(f): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Look at the small girl sef. Who did this to humanity
Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by mayskit4luv(m): 6:24am On Jan 31, 2020
Oshe Transformer!

1 Like

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by vickydankal(f): 6:26am On Jan 31, 2020
Sperm and happiness is good”
I think she meant to say “Runs and money is good” If at least she knows that her body is fast deteriorating.

Why do people misrepresent God as though he is a poor God. With their dressing and action.

She is biting the fingers that fed her and also planning to divide her aunty home by accusing her husband.

Her aunty meant well for her, that girl is just a good girl gone bad.
I hope she comes back begging else she will regret it. Her body is already counting down on her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by InfernoNig: 6:29am On Jan 31, 2020
fireback:
say the truth, nobody will beat you.

That's what I just said.
Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by WonderManly(m): 6:38am On Jan 31, 2020
Did she just mean. She has been experiencing something special like: Big Black long Cassava, Cucumber, Cockson, Dickson and Prickson. And she has also been given out different types of sounds...

2 Likes

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Jeraymi(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2020
So if sperm made you have massive ass and medium breast, then what made you turn from light skin to dark skin?

3 Likes

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Liposure: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2020
As she dey enjoy herself. make she no 4get 2 use protection. AIDS is real

1 Like

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by GOFRONT(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Awon omo soakaway everywhere.....

By the time HIV hook her for throat, eye go clear
Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Kendumazy(m): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by chiommy123(f): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Shame
Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Nature8(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2020
chrysora:
“I was in captive before and I was just wasting without knowing. I stay with my aunt who is a born again Christian in one of nowadays pentecostal churches. I left her place in 2018 and I started seeing massive changes all over my body and life.

Freedom_is_good
“I started living my life when I left my aunt place and also her church which is not even my choice. I made new friends and I started dating. I swear sperm plus happiness is good. See me now as I dey shine.
“Don’t let anybody tie you down somewhere just because you don’t have anyone that will take care of you. Just make a move (Japa) you will surely hook into a place that will favour you.
“Aunty born again, you are gossiping yourself not me. I thought you are a Christian and you are doing back talk. If dem born you well come to Lekki or meet me anywhere and tell me to my face that I am Ashawo if I will not beat you blue black, idiot. You think it was when I was staying with you. Rubbish, awon oloriburuku, with your useless husband that will be touching my nipples when I’m sleeping thinking I don’t know. Born again wicked idiots. E pain dem say I Japa and I come dey live fine pass them. As I dey so I don tesumole. Omo olope ni mi.

“If I hear any gossip again from you, any fuckin gossip I will carry my squad from Lekki and enter Ikeja. Be warned. Oloshi.

See More Photos

http://chrysora.com.ng/2020/01/31/i-swear-sperm-plus-happiness-is-good-lady-mocks-her-madam-who-kept-her-celibate-all-in-the-name-of-born-again/

Ask queen of dick, she'll tell you what happened later
Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by Came4amod: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2020
chrysora:

Freedom_is_good

See More Photos

Blogger blogger .. Its you they will beat .. Because there Is no reason for her to make such claims it don't add up .. Olosho dey find customer not drama .. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by SenecaTheYonger: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

He body is preparing to carry a baby because of the presence of semen within her body, whether it got there orally or vaginally. That's why people think you get bigger when swallowing sperm.
Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by InfernoNig: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

He body is preparing to have a baby because of the presence of semen within her body, whether it got there orally or vaginally. That's why people think you get bigger when swallowing sperm.

Professor. Wehdone

2 Likes

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by proclinician: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Heyyyy she don go global. Intercontinental ballistic wh0re

1 Like

Re: I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam by nwakibe: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2020
You will soon contact STD. Continue. Idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? / When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. / 3 Things You Should Do After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.