Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) (75506 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by TheDemola: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
There is a video circulating online about a lady bragging to her ex-boyfriend after sleeping with his father. Apparently the ex-boyfriend jilted the lady and in retaliation, the lady slept with his father as pay back. What's the world turning to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kesVX7oETiQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUryr96gcPC/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wish I was the one. She is an ex so there's nothing much in it. Imagine staffing the same pussy your son manhandled. That would be a dream come true

253 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Bigredmachine: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
ok o...

remember anybody can decide to say anything to trend these dayz

217 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by extol1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
moral perversion

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Davash222(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Not surprised.

I don't expect much from Nigerian girls

304 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by JaneYave(f): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wisdom is rare. Online of all places is where to brag about wrong doing, Do u even know if it's a set up?

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by TheDemola: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
This life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Aidejay(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Siri play me Bad Habits by Ed Sheeran.

45 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by TYglobal: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
When this comes to haunt her in the future, she'll claim she didn't know what she was doing.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Ikpunwanyianamb: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wish I was the one. She is an ex so there's nothing much in it. Imagine staffing the same pussy your son manhandled. That would be a dream come true
There is nothing in sex, don't sweat it

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Blackfire(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abeg who created this ones

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Kondomatic(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
So she's proudly telling the world that father and son slept with her?

Everything don scarce finish for this country.

Even common sense.

277 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ashawo kobo kobo?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by DropsMic(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
RIGHTEOUSNESS89 RIGHT NOW

END TIME
END TIME
END TIME
END TIME
END TIME
END TIME

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Who gave birth to all this girls is the question I am yet to find an answer to

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by fourboys: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Chei I go marry like this

13 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Damn!

These broads are always foolish! This broad slept with her ex's father and posted it online? WTF?

A broad with no fvcking brain!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
fourboys:
Chei I go marry like this

grin

I never liked marriage. I'll welcome you to the league, bro.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaneYave:
Wisdom is rare. Online of all places is where to brag about wrong doing, Do u even know if it's a set up?

Set up or not, this broad got no shame. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by muller101(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaneYave:
A man that sleeps with the son's girlfriend has no sense too. Infact, men are the main cause of women's silliness.
So are you saying one man out there is currently making you do silly stuffs. grin

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Can only be a woman...
That's why they are called chicks.
And they respond when called

Little did The PROSTITUTE know she was revealing to the world the reason why she was dumped.
When we tell people say, MOST LADIES no get sense, dem go say we hate women.

This is a video evidence of someone's stupidity.
Mind you she hasn't reached her peak ooo

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
dream?? Really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Obaxxx(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
No be she lose?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by mytime24(f): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
d father na shameless man

Eating frm d leftover of his son angry

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Inders: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
I've lost hope in some women of this generation

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by slawormiir: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Na wa o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by ATEAMS: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Memphitz357: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
This one don sign lifetime contract with Spinsterhood FC

11 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by chidonweb(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Can you imagine the nonsense some useless girls do this days

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.