Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

18+: Doctor Lectures On Benefit Of Eating Vagina Before Intercourse- Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+: Doctor Lectures On Benefit Of Eating Vagina Before Intercourse- Must Read (1443 Views)

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+: Doctor Lectures On Benefit Of Eating Vagina Before Intercourse- Must Read by Emmque68(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2020
A doctor have taken to her page to lecturer Nigerians on the benefits of eating Vagina during intercourse.

Read via link below
18+ only

18+: Doctor lectures on benefit of eating Vagina before intercourse- Must read (Adults only)

Re: 18+: Doctor Lectures On Benefit Of Eating Vagina Before Intercourse- Must Read by Nina25(f): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Let me rephrase the question. Shilekunola, you will lose your soul to Satan (in the Hell) to 36,000,000 naira? NO way!!! I would have preferred to die a poor man and woman on the earth-than to go to Hell... For all your Okirika ' needs, in bales, please contact the number in my signature. If you are in need of a social media director or a camera operator, you can call the number in my signature.Make the most of the week...

(1) (Reply)

22 Years Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Wife’s Hand In Yobe Graphic Photos / What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. / Sugar Mummy In New York Looking For A Boy From The Age Of 18 To 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.