Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? (1497 Views)

Girls And Their Virginity Lies / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
I was taking a stroll in my neighbourhood recently and I couldn't help but overhear some young kids; my daughters age(12) ,mocking their friend who's still a virgin. The boy seem undisturbed by his mate's mockery but I knew deep down this pressure will get to him eventually. I couldn't help but imagine what girls this boys had made love to an how many. I remembered my girl back at home and the thought of a man touching her tender body made me sick. I've never had the talk with her cause I thought of her to be still young. What shall I do to protect her against savages out here.

What age are kids nowadays losing their virginity
Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by scoundrel(f): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
I would have answered this question, but this is a creative writer with a throwaway account. Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by Busch: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why would anyone be interested at what age KIDS lose their virginity??

Are you a pedophile ?

1 Like

Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by vanida6: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tcheeeeew undecided
Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by WoundedLamb: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bajunga:
I was taking a stroll in my neighbourhood recently and I couldn't help but overhear some young kids; my daughters age(12) ,mocking their friend who's still a virgin. The boy seem undisturbed by his mate's mockery but I knew deep down this pressure will get to him eventually. I couldn't help but imagine what girls this boys had made love to an how many. I remembered my girl back at home and the thought of a man touching her tender body made me sick. I've never had the talk with her cause I thought of her to be still young. What shall I do to protect her against savages out here.

What age are kids nowadays losing their virginity

You can start by paying as much attention you pay to the girl child to the boy child. While you teach the girl child the dangers of early, random and unprotected se.x, use the same energy to teach the boy child. Don't let him off the hook cause "boys will always be boys". No. Create a Nairaland thread too ask for opinions on how to 'protect' him. Hold him responsible for his actions. When he misbehaves, criticize him and say "don't you know you're decent boy? Do you want to bring shame to our family?". Teach both genders self respect and respect for the opposite gender.

If we all start doing these, our girls will be better off.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
I lost my virginity at 18 years. At age 12 I was too shy to even ask for a kiss from a girl but what kids of this age are engaging in is sickening me. Is it what they consume from the media that is leading to this decay of morals?

1 Like

Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You can start by paying as much attention you pay to the girl child to the boy child. While you teach the girl child the dangers of early, random and unprotected se.x, use the same energy to teach the boy child. Don't let him off the hook cause "boys will always be boys". No. Create a Nairaland thread too ask for opinions on how to 'protect' him. Hold him responsible for his actions. When he misbehaves, criticize him and say "don't you know you're decent boy? Do you want to bring shame to our family?". Teach both genders self respect and respect for the opposite gender.

Thank you for your advice. I've really started following up on my daughters life. I want to create an environment for her to speak out freely to me about such things. This culture of african parents avoiding the sex talk with children is what has led to this rot.

Just the other month some kids were burst enganging in an orgy in this neighbourhood. I can't imagine what this world has turn into.

I pray that God delivers this generation from the hands of Satan.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by temblor1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
5 years cool
Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by paulolee(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
it depends
Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
paulolee:
it depends

On what?
Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by etrange: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You've said it all.

We make excuses for the boy child and expect the girl child to be safe; how logical. I've heard a girl complain of how a particular boy would always pick on her and his cousin (a grown up cousin of the boy in question) said, "I think he's just playing around. Or maybe he likes you". This is how we go making excuses for boy child and teaching the girl child to be docile and accommodate the excesses of the opposite gender. She learns that when he behaves in a naughty way, it's likely out of likeness. We try to clip her wings with expressions like "don't you know you're a girl?". We see two teens being naughty and we call the female one all sorts of names while the male is considered to be just shooting his shot. In fact, the only solution we have to the boy child's misbehaviour is to reconfigure the girl child to be able to deal with it. And then we expect our daughters to be safe out there. Again, how logical.

For clarity, read the post below and see a Nairalander's solution to men's disregard for their wives who toiled with them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by paulolee(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bajunga:

On what?
location and the society of the kid...a kid brought and raised up in the ghetto would lose hers faster than kid raised in decent areas..
Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
paulolee:

location and the society of the kid...a kid brought and raised up in the ghetto would lose hers faster than kid raised in decent areas..

This is a false claim because I myself was brought up in the ghetto but never experienced sex until I reached 18. It doesn't matter if the kid is raised up in a castle but as long as the kid doesn't have self discipline, he or she will end up engaging in such acts before the right time.
Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by paulolee(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bajunga:

This is a false claim because I myself was brought up in the ghetto but never experienced sex until I reached 18. It doesn't matter if the kid is raised up in a castle but as long as the kid doesn't have self discipline, he or she will end up engaging in such acts before the right time.
what constitute self discipline??
Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
paulolee:

what constitute self discipline??

The ability to say no to a wrong deed no matter the pressure.

Our emotional mind simply stops us from behaving how we need to achieve our ideal state. Self-discipline gives us the ability to overcome our emotional mind by moving forward with physical action. Developing self-discipline does more than help you get ahead in your career.
Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by paulolee(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bajunga:

The ability to say no to a wrong deed no matter the pressure.

Our emotional mind simply stops us from behaving how we need to achieve our ideal state. Self-discipline gives us the ability to overcome our emotional mind by moving forward with physical action. Developing self-discipline does more than help you get ahead in your career.
yup and ths society constitute the Emotional mind..a child living in a rough ghetto may see going to night clubs, smoking of indian hemp, aving sex at young age, abortion as normal issues because shs does see them almost everyday but a child staying in a civilized clime and hardly see or hear abt all of tbese may see them as sacred....let me ask u..among d both examples, who are u betting on to first go wild n out??

1 Like

Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by timibare(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dem nor dey carry virginity come again....ds ones are the new versions....na Automatic, no need of clutch, jes wink
Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: What Age Are Kids Nowadays Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2020
paulolee:

yup and ths society constitute the Emotional mind..a child living in a rough ghetto may see going to night clubs, smoking of indian hemp, aving sex at young age, abortion as normal issues because shs does see them almost everyday but a child staying in a civilized clime and hardly see or hear abt all of tbese may see them as sacred....let me ask u..among d both examples, who are u betting on to first go wild n out??

I totally agree that the ghetto life exposes kids to so many evils.

It seems ghetto kids are more vulnerable than their well off counterparts but today's society has totally changed and the well off kids can be exposed to such vices on the net. So I won't bet on any one of them.

(1) (Reply)

Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] / 9 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life / Please, Show Me Quickest Way To Set Fire In My Coal Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.