Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! (1459 Views)

I Hear People Say " As A Graduate, I Cant Marry A Non-graduate" Stop It ! / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
I expect our esteemed Nairaland ladies and gents to share in my view on the subject matter.

people start relationships for different reasons known to them but here is one of which I think should be addressed before anyone agrees to date anyone.

Make Sure he/she has the potential of BECOMING a spouse:

Is physical attraction important to you?

Does he/she tick all the boxes that suits ur ideal taste?

Does religion, race or tribe factor in?

etc.

I know all of this might take sometime to figure out, yeah !!!!

This is why I urge everyone to always start out as friends rather than go "gong hó" without fear of consequences.

When a purpose of da thing is unknown, abuse becomes inevitable...

3 Likes

Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by goldtube(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
smiley

Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by Kingloba20(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
What do I know...
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by faithfull18(f): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is common sense but common sense isn't common really.
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by GreatAchiever1: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good to know im not d only one with dis mindset... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by Munzy14(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I expect our esteemed Nairaland ladies and gents to share in my view on the subject matter.

people start relationships for different reasons known to them but here is one of which I think should be address before anyone agrees to date anyone.

etc.

This is why I urge everyone to always start out as friends rather than go "gong hó" without fear of consequences.

The caption explained everything in summary.
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by GraGra247(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
There are no hard and fast rules and there is no manual that works for everyone.

Many happy marriages never started with dating someone you can or cannot marry. Some people are just lucky.

Apply great wisdom and common sense. Use your brain and not your heart. Leave the rest.

5 Likes

Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by Davash222(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Never date a Nigerian girl, rather.
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by Naomila: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Duh?
but dating is also for experience and you cannot just date one person and say,"Oh wow this is the person I'm gonna marry" .Rushing into it like that would most probably make u cheat cause youd find someone else you find interesting.
Dating helps you see your flaws, helps you to also discover who you are when you're with someone else.And you cannot find your soulmate by dating just one person and marrying that person.Wheres the fun in that
cheesy
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by nakaman: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
coro on top every news
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by Quality20(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
pls say it louder o. Most of them both male n female are just dating for d sake of tasting each other and additionally, for material reasons.
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by unmask: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

people start relationships for different reasons known to them but here is one of which I think should be addressed before anyone agrees to date anyone.

etc.

Question is must you date because you want to marry..... Just say from the start you not interested in marriage..... It is only bad when you use marriage to get a date
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by medTechworld(f): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
If You Can’t Marry Her Don’t Date Her.. You Can’t Scratch MTN And Load GLO... Ladies Should I Increase The Volume?
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by coolestofall(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
medTechworld:
If You Can’t Marry Her Don’t Date Her.. You Can’t Scratch MTN And Load GLO... Ladies Should I Increase The Volume?
Now you are relating yourself to common scratch card. Smh
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by medTechworld(f): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
coolestofall:

Now you are relating yourself to common scratch card. Smh

Your parents sent you to school to be educated, right now I feel their aim on you has been defeated. Don't you know what metaphor imply? Smh

1 Like

Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by coolestofall(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
medTechworld:

Your parents sent you to school to be educated, right now I feel their aim on you has been defeated. Don't you know what metaphor imply? Smh
First of, never mention my parents ever. Secondly, you should learn that not all metaphors fit. Bye
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by medTechworld(f): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
coolestofall:

First of, never mention my parents ever. Secondly, you should learn that not all metaphors are fits. Bye

Lol! Try to apply wisdom on certain issues before commenting.. Bye grin
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by evil1: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
medTechworld:
Abeg off that radio
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by Jeboy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sometimes it happens as a result of deceit by one of the people involved.
For example I asked for mtn card u now gave me a glo card printed in yellow instead of it's usual green. When I peel the numbers to load, it will never. At that point I can jejely return the card, I no buy again.

medTechworld:
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
unmask:
Question is must you date because you want to marry..... Just say from the start you not interested in marriage..... It is only bad when you use marriage to get a date
like seriously ?!!!!
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Good advice
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:54pm On May 23, 2020
Good advice
grin
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 23, 2020
Davash222:
Never date a Nigerian girl, rather.
Welcome back! grin grin
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:03pm On May 23, 2020
Good advice
Thanks
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by Davash222(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2020
Ariza:
Welcome back! grin grin
From where tongue
Re: Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 23, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

etc.

Sure bro! But they don't know

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? / Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike / New Fashion Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.