Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS (5810 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Nigerian lady with heavy front trends online after sharing her curvy body online.

See Unclad Photos HERE

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS by SocialJustice: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2020
The girl is ugly and high bounce rate will soon finish your blog.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS by Lcf69(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2020
WOwww!!! Nice load cum Burden... Pinned
Re: Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2020
Wetin person wan take this one do?

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS by paix(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
SocialJustice:
The girl is ugly and high bounce rate will soon finish your blog.
Some guys want dem ugly to reduce men traffic. You're always assured to meet them where you left off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS by SocialJustice: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
paix:
Some guys want dem ugly to reduce men traffic. You're always assured to meet them where you left off.
This girl is different, her face is ugly but that body is calling big time.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS by Jamesmatic(m): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Old mama yungg cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS by psalmsmiles(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
chai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS by MickzyDonald: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
All i can see is padded foam everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? / My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna / See The Photos A South African Woman Posted On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.