Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys (1151 Views)

Mention One Instruction Women Obey From Men Without Delay Or Argument / Most Married Women In Lagos Are Dating Young Men Without Their Husbands Knowing / Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Casalindal(f): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
I have noticed most of you claiming Alpha boys got no prospective and the sad thing is that your voice are always loud... it only a shame you think high of yourself but in the real world you are not even close being on the same level with most of this girls here but because your voice are always loud it kind of make you all think high of your self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Davash222(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Levels
As long as you’re a Nigerian girl, you’re level-less. Aside your two bras, and three pants, what else can you boast of?

13 Likes

Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
I was going to counter this when I read the word 'most'. At least you acknowledge that there are real alpha males. Some choose to be quiet. Others are loud about it. Have a nice day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Freelane33(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bin an Alpha male is not by loud voice or loud mouth , it’s about how you handle things in the real sense of the world , you cant claim to be an Alpha male , an alpha male doesnt need to claim that he’s alpha , the Alpha in him cheesy will tell you that he is an alpha male .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by garetz: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Casalindal:
I have noticed most of you claiming Alpha boys got no prospective and the sad thing is that your voice are always loud... it only a shame you think high of yourself but in the real world you are not even close being on the same level with most of this girls here but because your voice are always loud it kind of make you all think high of your self
It's prospect not prospective. wink

4 Likes

Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Casalindal(f): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
There is one of them ����

Davash222:
Levels
As long as you’re a Nigerian girl, you’re level-less. Aside your two bras, and three pants, what else can you boast of?
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Casalindal(f): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
garetz:

It's prospect not prospective. wink

How will I get your attention, if I dnt allow error like that on my thread??
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Tozic: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
In a nutshell, having a loud voice makes one an Alpha? Interesting. I've learnt something new today.
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Freelane33(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
CASA ,it’s not easy to identify an Alpha male , for you as a girl let me say lady to be putting this on here , that means you been dating BASIC guys thereby referring to them as ALPHA base on little (iq) (sq )( eq) they had .[ quote author=Casalindal post=87850389]I have noticed most of you claiming Alpha boys got no prospective and the sad thing is that your voice are always loud... it only a shame you think high of yourself but in the real world you are not even close being on the same level with most of this girls here but because your voice are always loud it kind of make you all think high of your self [/quote]
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by ImpatienBastard(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tozic:
In a nutshell, having a loud voice makes one an Alpha? Interesting. I've learnt something new today.
Is this what you got from what she posted? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by sexylassie2(f): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
i want alfamales on nairaland to find the cure of COVID 19, make us proud in your small laboratories at home grin

#alfamaleschallenge

1 Like

Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Freelane33(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
sexylassie2:
i want alfamales on nairaland to find the cure of COVID 19, make us proud in your small laboratories at home grin

#alfamaleschallenge
BEEN ALPHA MALES DOSENT MAKE THEM SCIENTISTS� . There are alpha females too , why not directing it too the females cool

1 Like

Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Have you taken ur rvs drugs?

1 Like

Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by coolestofall(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Op u get mind. The topic no even heavy for your hand as you dey type.
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Davash222:
Levels
Brother Dave grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin take am easy with am
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Casalindal undecided
Still waiting for you to redeem.
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by sexylassie2(f): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Freelane33:
BEEN ALPHA MALES DOSENT MAKE THEM SCIENTISTS� . There are alpha females too , why not directing it too the females cool

So your alfaness is only on top toto..nothing more grin grin
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Marcus2(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

Fool undecided
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Freelane33(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Let me say I’m blind to this particular texts grin
sexylassie2:

Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by fyneboi79(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Casalindal:
It is men without 'prospect' not prospective grin same way we don't like unintelligent kpekus hawkers.
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by mrsfavour(f): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Freelane33:
Bin an Alpha male is not by loud voice or loud mouth , it’s about how you handle things in the real sense of the world , you cant claim to be an Alpha male , an alpha male don’t need to claim that he’s alpha , the Alpha in him cheesy will tell you that he is an alpha male .
I like this .
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Eastornprince: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Casalindal undecided
Still waiting for you to redeem.

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:08am On Mar 29, 2020
OP oya tell me, who make you vex
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:30am On Mar 31, 2020
we can boast of 5k grin cheesy grin cheesy
Davash222:
Levels
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Kingarthur21: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Davash222:
Levels
lol...casalindal may have just one pant and bra but at least she was contented with it and never leaped over a 5k giveaway.
Re: Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys by Olatara(f): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Davash222:
Levels
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:how Many Men Have You Chopped Their Money Without Them Seein Your Pant? / 12 Interesting Pictures To Look At / I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.