Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products (15574 Views)

Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by AnonPoet: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
In a raid led A.S. Lawal, a customs Patrol team intercepted 8 vehicles carrying Turkey and other poultry products.

Airlines, another team intercepted another 88 cartons of poultry and some bags of rice.

The products which are to be burnt and destroyed by the officers of the Customs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0I8IkxvP5Q

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by apikipiki1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Burn wetin when hunger they town.

8 Likes

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by raypapy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is serious ..another millions gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by malele(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
How many cartoons una don remove custom

3 Likes

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by Whizdorm001(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Person investment �
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by tosine102: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mad oo
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by Jh0wsef(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
jm
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by Amuluonyenaego: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
audio customs
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by cRobo: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is how one rich fellow will pack up and go back to the village

6 Likes

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by osuofia2(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
WHAT OF THE CUSTOMS IN THE NORTH, DONT THEY SEIZE ANYTHING

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by baysherpsyche: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Which way Nigeria. Even with border closure, man must wack cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by DarkJeddi(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Whizdorm001:
Person investment �
Contraband.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by travelwaka: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
In Nigeria the poverty rate and the corruption is so high that we do not even know what is right from what is wrong. Any government that really want to end corruption in Nigeria will have to do a lot of publicity to engage the people on what is right or wrong
Let me give few example

I was opportune to be in a church where they were doing youth empowerment and some rich guys in the church offered grants to some business ideas, but you will need to convince the judges that your business is viable. Then bro Samson came out with his 20 pages proposal of how he knows how to bring rice cheaply from kotonou , he said he knows people that can help transport it in some remote villages off the sight of customs . He even said he knows the customs to bribe that will give him info of where and where he will pass. That at the end he will make between 6 to 10k per bag of rice which is a good investment.
Then one of the judges said did you what you just said is illegal and you can get arrested for that. And bro Samson argued , then i realise he actually didnt know he just said was a crime , cos everyone does it and it has become a normal thing

Again I was in a public transport and the driver would not give this police man bribe again the passengers were the first to say oga give am now na normal thing, again i was like what Has crime become so popular that we now see it as normal

Lastly when things like this happen Nigerians will be shouting why is the government wicked, peoples investment bla bla bla , then also the custom officials would seize the rice and it willl end up in their wifes shop. I used to know at least 5 customs officials that sell rice.

If we are serious about making this country work it has to be a collective effort not the case of where the government officials and the people are sabotaging the process.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by diegwu02: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
A lot of Idiots are hell bent in destroying this our country.
Why must the average Nigerian dwell and thrive on illegalities ?
Soo nice they were caught,.. Next time they would invest the hundreds millions in running a poultry farm in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by talkeverytime: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmm, money wasted. Better not to invest in such when you know it's illegal.

BTW, you may need my service to create your own website. Contact me using any of the numbers in the picture below. cool
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by Openbusiness: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
They better release them. I dont joke with Frozen turkey oh cheesy
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by Ijaya123: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
In a raid led A.S. Lawal, a customs Patrol team intercepted 8 vehicles carrying Turkey and other poultry products.

Airlines, another team intercepted another 88 cartons of poultry and some bags of rice.

The products which are to be burnt and destroyed by the officers of the Customs.

Why do they need to do this? Can’t they think of better things to do with them?

They can distribute the poultry products to Nigerian Prison Service where prisoners are underfed or better still, to IDP camps where those commodities are badly needed.

Critical and deep thinking seem to be far from some government agencies.

2 Likes

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by Openbusiness: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
osuofia2:
Fulani Cows have Presidential immunity to enter Nigeria anyhow they like from the North

7 Likes

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by obajoey(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fight is coming
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by Liposure: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nigerian Custom no go allow chicken, turkey, rice enter 4 south. But dem dey allow cow dey enter 4 north. Double standard

4 Likes

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by grandstar(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Not wise
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
diegwu02:
A lot of Idiots are hell bent in destroying this our country.
Why must the average Nigerian dwell and thrive on illegalities ?
Soo nice they were caught,.. Next time they would invest the hundreds millions in running a poultry farm in Nigeria
You make a whole lot of sense here......
But truth is bitter to some set of people.

#ProudlyNaija

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by OakConsultNG: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Alright..

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by davedpo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is trash naw
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by fineboynl(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
umm. but this frozen stuff are still in the market till date. it's been Sol in the open and not hidden. I even bought half kg yesterday.
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by Hoephase: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Can someone please help me the links to all the smuggling activities twatted in the Northern border?

It seems SW is the head quarters of smugglers in naija
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by eedimo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
osuofia2:
They don't dare it.
Re: Smuggling: Customs In Ogun Seize 944 Cartons Of Poultry Products by temptnow: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom / RRS Arrests Thief Who Has Been Jailed 7 Times For Stealing Driver's Phone (Pics) / Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.