Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? (9346 Views)

SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed / Black Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by TellyB(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2007
@Horus,

# what is your proof that Jesus was BLACK?

# what did your BLACK jesus do for you?

# what do you know about your black jesus that no one has heard of until recently?
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by Horus(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2007
@WALES                                                                                                                                                                                        The Real Trinity, Three Jesus
1)-Yashu’a Bar Maryam – Jesus The Son of Mary (The true one; a Messiah) (John 1:45)(Yes old Black people do have White hair)
2)-Simon Bar Jesus – Son of Jesus and Mary Magdalene (Christ) (Acts 13:6)
3)-Cleophas, Jesus-Justus, Saint Issa – Son of Cleopatra and Mark Anthony (Holy Ghost) (Colossians 4:11)
You (Christians) should ask yourself, which Jesus of your Bible are you following?All three Jesus stories have been mixed to confuse you. I just mentioned the three prominent Jesus, there are many more.Jesus was a common name at this time.
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by Horus(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2007
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by TellyB(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2007
@Horus,

Horus:

The Real Trinity, Three Jesus
1)-Yashu’a Bar Maryam – Jesus The Son of Mary (The true one; a Messiah) (John 1:45)(Yes old Black people do have White hair)

The Bible did not say Jesus Christ the Son of God was BLACK. Don't try to be patronizing here after losing your black jesus identity.

Horus:

2)-Simon Bar Jesus – Son of Jesus and Mary Magdalene (Christ) (Acts 13:6)

Where is the connection with the sorcerer being the "son of Jesus" or of Mary Magdalene in Acts 13:6?

Horus:

3)-Cleophas, Jesus-Justus, Saint Issa – Son of Cleopatra and Mark Anthony (Holy Ghost) (Colossians 4:11)

And this is assumed to be your black jesus, yes??

Horus:

You (Christians) should ask yourself, which Jesus of your Bible are you following?All three Jesus stories have been mixed to confuse you.

We hear you; and yet you have not been able to explicate issues clearly even when YOU read the same Bible.

Horus:

I just mentioned the three prominent Jesus, there are many more.Jesus was a common name at this time.

And in spite of the common occurence of the name "Jesus", where is your black jesus among the many? Is he such a shadowy figure that you have looked in vain and still not found him?
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by TellyB(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2007
@Horus,

# what do you know about your black jesus that no one has heard of until recently?
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by wales(m): 11:27pm On May 29, 2007
Hey, i will like to know are you a Christian or what for the way you sound i find it hard to fit you in, but all the same if we want to talk about TRINITY, which means God the father, Jesus the son and the Holy Spirit.

For the three Jesus you are talking about they is no such thing has three Jesus, in John 1:45 they were still talking about this same Jesus and this is what was said "Philip went off to look for Nathanael and told him, "We have found the very person Moses and the prophets wrote about! His name is Jesus, the son of Joseph from Nazareth." and for Acts 13:6 the person been talked about there is not Jesus it is Bar-Jesus who was a sorcerer (a false prophet), and in Colossians 4:11 that is not also Jesus for as you can see he is a Christian co-worker which he was working with Paul and he is mainly called Justus. With all this you can see that we only have one JESUS.
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by kaydee(m): 1:31am On May 30, 2007
grin grin grin This shud be in the Jokes forum
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by gbadex1(m): 1:31am On May 30, 2007
Horus, i know you are going to throw more spittle about your prejudice against whites.

Just do us all a favour -

shut ya hole and answer Telly B's questions!
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by Horus(m): 1:51am On May 30, 2007
1)-Yashu’a Bar Maryam – Jesus The Son of Mary (The true one; a Messiah) (John 1:45)
But All 3 where Blacks
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by wales(m): 1:56am On May 30, 2007
Horus, i will need you to answer this, are you a Christian or not .
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by debosky(m): 1:59am On May 30, 2007
Personally, I do not subscribe to putting any importance on depictions of Jesus Christ, it is not necessary for faith, neither does it enlighten me more about God's instructions or His will. the truth is, it smacks of an inferiority or superiority complex to try to paint Christ as either white (so the Europeans can 'claim' him and feel comfortable) or black ( so the Africans and co can 'claim' him and have some superiority over the whites)

its all a load of bull if you ask me. Jesus was the complexion of the Jewish people living in the area known as Palestine (Roman name) at a period in time roughly 2000 years ago. whether that is white, black, ash, yellow, purple, grey or polka dot is totally irrelevant.

afterall there are 'black' people in Australia and papua new guinea, yet they don't claim to be 'African' which is what I feel this claim is all about - to make Jesus an 'African product'.

it is a case of chasing shadows and leaving the substance behind.
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by thesilent1(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2007
debosky,

i need your address to send the first prize to! LOL

CASE CLOSED!
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by TellyB(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2007
wales:

Horus, i will need you to answer this, are you a Christian or not .

He obviously is not. He's just a racist renegade from his own self-defeated lost "black jesus" movement, trying to cop out Biblical verses for his shadowy figure.

---------------

afterall there are 'black' people in Australia and papua new guinea, yet they don't claim to be 'African' which is what I feel this claim is all about - to make Jesus an 'African product'.

He obviously was not schooled about that from his factology factory. That is why his "black jesus" is a lost project! cheesy
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by gbadex1(m): 1:52am On May 31, 2007
Remember Telly b, Horus is dealing with facts! Not beliefs! cheesy
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by Horus(m): 2:13am On May 31, 2007
@WALES
Horus, i will need you to answer this, are you a Christian or not 
Not Chirstian and Not Muslim.Religion is ignorance. The word ignorance means to ignore the facts, however, when you ignore the facts, you breed beliefs; and that’s just what they (religious teachers) have, all belief and no facts. When you believe in something, you are accepting things without knowing. To break the spell of ignorance or belief, you must have knowledge: knowledge of the root of any subject.The people of old overstood how the language was shaped, and how it grew because they knew the roots. Then evil people set in to rip the plant from its root like goats (the symbol of Sama'EL) rip plants from the root, to kill the crop.
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by gbadex1(m): 2:21am On May 31, 2007
Puhleeze, will you shut your trap with all this recycled BS! Start thinking independently, dammit!
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by allonym: 5:27am On Jun 01, 2007
Horus:

@WALESNot Chirstian and Not Muslim.Religion is ignorance. The word ignorance means to ignore the facts, however, when you ignore the facts, you breed beliefs; and that’s just what they (religious teachers) have, all belief and no facts. When you believe in something, you are accepting things without knowing. To break the spell of ignorance or belief, you must have knowledge: knowledge of the root of any subject.The people of old overstood how the language was shaped, and how it grew because they knew the roots. Then evil people set in to rip the plant from its root like goats (the symbol of Sama'EL) rip plants from the root, to kill the crop.

What facts am I ignoring? As far as I can tell, all available scientific knowledge is compatible with my beliefs. I'm not sure what other facts there are that could make a difference.
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by thesilent1(m): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2007
all available scientific knowledge is compatible with my beliefs

don't you just love the "peace that passes all understanding!" AMEN!
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by Horus(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2007
when Jesus was born, the king in his region got wind that a savior had been born. he ordered that all male babies in his land be killed. to spare him, mary and joseph were told to go to egypt to hide Jesus.

whether you believe in the story or not consider this:

If they could get away with hiding Jesus in egypt, he must have been a child of color, not blonde, not white.
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by thesilent1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2007
If they could get away with hiding Jesus in egypt, he must have been a child of color, not blonde, not white.

yeah but we have AGREED that jesus was BLACK now! LOL

also, Egypt being the hustling and bustling nation that it was would have had people from every corner of the world so seeing a "WHITE" jesus would not have arroused any suspicion. also, they were not looking for jesus in egypt! (just trying to use MY common sense here)
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by gbadex1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ Horus:

dude, you seriously need to take them pills.

As at the time of Jesus, the Romans had conquered most of the known world, Egypt included. Egypt was then a friggin pot pouri of ethnicity, cultures what have you. Being with or without colour was a non-issue there.

You seriously need to lay off the hashish for a while. If you blindly continue to imply that Jesus was of colour, then of what Colour was Herod? If Herod was of Roman citizenry and a leader, how could he have been of colour? If Joseph and Mary were running from Herod, then doesn't that click in ur brain that Jesus' parents, supposedly of colour, would look out of place in a place/province filled with non-coloureds?
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by stimulus(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2007
gbade. x:

If you blindly continue to imply that Jesus was of colour, then of what Colour was Herod?

He was B.L.A.C.K. You don't need facts, reason, logic, intelligence. Just the literary excreta from Horus "factology" will do. Herod was B.L.A.C.K. because he was R.O.M.A.N. and so all 'Roman' citizens must have been B.L.A.C.K. as well - according to him. cool

gbade. x:

If Herod was of Roman citizenry and a leader, how could he have been of colour?

H.O.R.U.S. believes everything and anything is B.L.A.C.K. So, if he says so, then it must be - even though the common sense there is seriously in need of its pills. cool

gbade. x:

If Joseph and Mary were running from Herod, then doesn't that click in your brain that Jesus' parents, supposedly of colour, would look out of place in a place/province filled with non-coloureds?

No. Why? Because H.O.R.U.S. sees nothing else and no one else but B.L.A.C.K., his "black jesus" included. cool

-----------------

@gbade. x,

Of course, you should know the kind of 'patient' you're dealing with here. Got 'em pills for his malady yet? grin
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by gbadex1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ stimulus:

i actually know a drugstore that sells them Purple Haze Hozac pills for the depressed, no questions asked. . .

Either that, or we take the next available option - bag and ship him to Aro Intensive Care Unit for the racist psychopath. . .
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by Horus(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2007
[size=24pt] OFF TOPIC,This Thread is  What Do You Feel About Black Jesus?[/size]
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by stimulus(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2007
@gbade. x,

grin  cheesy With his whimpering up there, I'll opt for the latter:

gbade. x:

we take the next available option - bag and ship him to Aro Intensive Care Unit for the racist psychopath. . .

Me get the feeling he last worked in kolo-factory, abi no be so? grin
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by stimulus(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Horus:

Horus:

OFF TOPIC,This Thread is  What Do You Feel About Black Jesus?

Yep, and I hope you saw how many times I spelt out the word B.L.A.C.K.??  cool

It's no use getting your gooses all fried up in miniseconds. Just behave and answer the questions.  cool

Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by gbadex1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ stimulus:

i agree 100%. The latter seems to be the most viable option for now. . .

And if Aro doesn't curb the mofo, then it seems. . . .it's seems we'd have to transport good ol' Horus to Yankari Games Reserve as an endangered specie - racist psychopath, Genus - Homo retardus.

Obviously, he'd make good friends among the Laughing Jackals. . .
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by stimulus(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2007
@gbade. x,

You're such a science scholar! I like that -

'. . .endangered specie - racist psychopath, Genus - Homo retardus'

Pheeeew!! (stimulus whistles). shocked

Bros, I'm outa here. . . I suddenly feel so strangely out of my era! grin
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by nside: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2007
Hello naria land pls i have some friends who are in need of jobs. they read accounting,international relations and sociology.I will really appreciate it if i can get job opening relating to these areas.God bless and thanks again.
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by gbadex1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ stimulus:

hehehehe. . . .times change bro, with it the lingo.

Besides, people like Horus need their holes clapped since their brains are empty cones.
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by stimulus(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2007
@gbade. x,

gbade. x:

Besides, people like Horus need their holes clapped since their brains are empty cones.

Precisely. There should be a limit to these silly antics and abuses from strangers who have no connection with the present. cool

-------------------------------------------

@Horus,

Horus:

[size=24pt] OFF TOPIC,This Thread is What Do You Feel About Black Jesus?[/size]

Enough of these antics. Not only have you proven your self-defeating agenda, you've also abused the parameters of decorum on the Forum. There's only one sane thing the Moderator should do with such abuses - DELETE them and clear the mess. cool
Re: What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? by Kuns: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2007
Well, Acts 13 : 1 describe Jesus brother "Simeon" as a niger which is the same a nigger. And this implies that he was indeed a negro or black which ever you feel comfortable with.

Also in Revelations 1 : 15 it says that ": And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace;"

Now anything you burn in a furnace or oven will come out black. If you burn wood, paper or anything else for that matter in a furnace the fact is it would come out black. Like those nubians in Sudan.

So if his feet were black and the feet are joined to the ankle and the ankle is joined to the chin and the chin is joined to the knee and the knee is joined to the thigh and the thigh is joined to the torso and the torso joined to the chest and the chest joined to the neck and the neck joined to the head ,  guess what, he must of being black all over.

This is sound right reasoning ,  based on right knowledge, right wisdom and right overstanding.

But the devil has us looking up to the image of a Pale-skinned, blond straight hair and blue eye being.

So the church today is doing the opposite of what their own bible describes.

Why some people may ask?

I am no better than the rest of you good people ,  this knowledge does not make me better than you but it is the fact, Yashua (Horus, Haru who the european christians call Jesus) was a negroid.

Matthew 2 : 15
"Out of Egypt have I called my son"

Not the Egipt you see today in north eastern Africa and not the impersonators who reside there today, but pre-dynastic Egipt, which birthed the 46 dynasties. Which was black country. And blacks still reside there today,  but there are never shown on TV or in the media. Do your research. And you will see,  Ancient Tamare (falsely called Egypt by the Greek) has being invaded by many people of the Cauasian races. In 321 B.C  it was invader by Alexander the "Greek", the Romans invaded after that, and we have the 7 and 8 century Arab invasion. You can check these things up.

As a result the original people of the land have bleached out,  from mixing or being attacked and attacked by they invaders. That is why is place like Algeria, Morocco, Libya as far as Mauritania you will see Negroid with Cauasian features.

Why do you think Lamurudu (he was actually killed in battle with these pale Arabs of the desert) and Oduduwa fled the region? And settled in Ile-Ife.

And the only race of people who have hair like wool in the Negroid ,  Now take another good look at the so-called Jew and the texture of their hair ,  it is not woolly like that of the African and their skin is not like anything burnt in a furnace (Oven).

You can also investigate the forced conversion of Europeans (mainly from Russia, Germany and Spain) to Jews in the 11th Century A.D.

Why was there a force conversion of Jews? Who were the Original Israelites?

You have Israeliy and Israelites ,  they are not the Same. One is original, the other is not.

It's great knowing the truth about that Yashua (aka Jesus) was black, and it makes plenty of sence now , seeing the state of the world we live in today , and the condition of the black woolly haired people and their sufferings.

This is why Yashua wrote in the year 98 A.D the book of revelation

Revelation 2 : 9
": I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3 : 9
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

He could see what was happening , and we now know those people parading themselves as Jews today, praying in Synagogues.

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

Jews for Africa could be found at:
http://www.mindspring.com/~jaypsand/photos7.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Did Jesus Go To Heaven? / Mandelanism - A New African Religion? / SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.