Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Emotional Trauma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Trauma (273 Views)

Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Woman, 68, Laments How Her Love For Toyboy Cost Her £18K, Emotional Trauma (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Trauma by Odumoye(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Pls house, I saw a particular message on my girlfriend's facebook chat with another guy and the message reads thus"just because I said I am on, that's y u said I shouldn't come again".please,ever since I saw the chats, I have not bin myself and I would luv matured minds to interpret d message to me and likewise procure an advice as to what to do cos this is someone that I am planning to get married to
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Emotional Trauma by Azeh(m): 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Eya.....she needs screw even on menses
Re: Emotional Trauma by magicfairy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Run! No interpretation needed!
Re: Emotional Trauma by Odumoye(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmmm..... I should run, u mean there is nothing to interpret in this kind of scenario.... The best thing Na to dust my slippers ,make I begin dey see my heels touch my head
Thanks bro.... I really appreciate.
Re: Emotional Trauma by Odumoye(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Eya.....she needs screw even on menses[lol.abi na]
Re: Emotional Trauma by zed7: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Everyone here is always planning to get married to their girlfriends even the 16 year olds.
Your girl wants to visit her lover but he doesn't want her around because she is on her period and it irritates him, especially as they can't have sex.
Make what you can of this interpretation.

(1) (Reply)

ヽ(^。^)丿 / Sleeping With More Than 10 People ‘increases Your Chance Of Getting Cancer / If You Had A Date Today&hope To Improvise,how Would You Spend #3,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.