Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

'I Killed My Girlfriend Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Killed My Girlfriend Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men' (818 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Killed My Girlfriend Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men' by nmonaco: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
A 31-year-old man paraded by the Taraba State Police Command has confessed to killing his girlfriend, Imbajuri Ambisi.

The suspect identified as Munda Bala reportedly conspired with his two friends to kill his girlfriend who they burnt to ashes before burying her in a bush.

The native of Donga Local Government Area who was paraded alongside some ashes and bones of the deceased, blamed the sad act on jealousy and hardship.

He told newsmen here; https://naijacampusjams.com/i-killed-my-girlfriend-because-she-left-me-for-wealthy-men-after-my-money-got-finished-arrested-suspect/

Re: 'I Killed My Girlfriend Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men' by Elslim: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chimoooo oo cry
Re: 'I Killed My Girlfriend Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men' by nmonaco: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin
Re: 'I Killed My Girlfriend Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men' by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
All these e go better boyfriends, please girls avoid them.
E go better e go better... Na im be this so wen girl don turn ashes inside bag.
Re: 'I Killed My Girlfriend Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men' by millionboi2: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
All these e go better boyfriends, please girls avoid them.
E go better e go better... Na im be this so wen girl don turn ashes inside bag.

I wish say na u
Re: 'I Killed My Girlfriend Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men' by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
millionboi2:
I wish say na u

Okey dokey!!!! Guess you fall in the catergory of "e go better" boys... It can never be me cos I avoid you guys like plague now after experiencing one.

Now...go get a life. Acrimonious being like you.
Re: 'I Killed My Girlfriend Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men' by nmonaco: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love: New Nigerian Reality TV Show With A Major Twist / Odumeje Is Not My Pastor, He Didn’t Give Me Spiritual Powers” – Nollywood Actor / Bobrisky Receives Marriage Proposal From Man On Social Media, Shares Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.