Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things (6398 Views)

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by Elvinho2244(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
muyico:

You must be above your wife with THREE things
1. AGE
2. KNOWLEDGE &
3.CASH
Your wife too must be above you with FIVE
things.
1. PATIENCE
2.NEATNESS
3.LOVE
4.PLANNING &
5.PRAYER
And you should be equal on three things
1.UNDERSTANDING
2.TOLERANCE &
3. RESPECT... Your home will be parfect.

This one enter o
Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
aminusodiq:
u ar d one misquoting!!! As a man... U must b resourceful, a problem solver!!! How is dis difficult to undstnd
my friend go and sit down...if you don't want the growth of your wife in her field of life so you can always be superior to her you're her enemy simple.

1 Like

Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

my friend go and sit down...if you don't want the growth of your wife in her field of life so you can always be superior to her you're her enemy simple.
What if he meant you also grow as your wife grows.

Most ladies naturally love to date someone they can look up to, someone they can learn from. it doesn’t mean the lady isn’t successful.
Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by obinna58(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Crap
Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by Wantedola(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Very good advice. But ladies of this days mostly are lacking in those areas. Neatness, prayer, patience, understanding... Getting married has become the most terrifying thing in the life of most men.
Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by aminusodiq(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

lol... Well... Make ur wife d lead, let her do all herself!!!
Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by bukatyne(f): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
muyico:

1. AGE
2. KNOWLEDGE &
3.CASH
things.
1. PATIENCE
2.NEATNESS
3.LOVE
4.PLANNING &
5.PRAYER
1.UNDERSTANDING
2.TOLERANCE &

A man has the higher duty of loving his wife.

Why do you guys always mix it up?

As for the rest, one partner will always be better than the other in each virtue.
Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by NuclearReactor: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Fxwarrior:

Op you must be a witch to use MUST for knowledge and cash. It simply means you will prevent your wife from acquiring knowledge and advancing in her career path.
Totally agree with you...
Many men are afraid of their spouse getting richer than them, constantly keeping them from taking opportunities and doors that will advance her finances...
Men why

2 Likes

Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
aminusodiq:
lol... Well... Make ur wife d lead, let her do all herself!!!
go play with sand abeg, we aint of same mental level.
Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by Lamanii22(f): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2020
muyico:

1. AGE
2. KNOWLEDGE &
3.CASH
things.
1. PATIENCE
2.NEATNESS
3.LOVE
4.PLANNING &
5.PRAYER
1.UNDERSTANDING
2.TOLERANCE &

Dear God, grant me more patience, help me not to be too lazy to clean.. Fill me with love, help me to plan well; for the future... Teach me how pray....
Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by aminusodiq(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

go play with sand abeg, we aint of same mental level.
obviously u r on d lower part
Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2020
aminusodiq:
obviously u r on d lower part
says a man who's looking for the downfall of who ever is unfortunate enuf to marry him...i pray your dota hubby limits her abilities below his own also.
Re: You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things by funimages: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
A man should be above his wife in prayer for that is how God wants it
muyico:

1. AGE
2. KNOWLEDGE &
3.CASH
things.
1. PATIENCE
2.NEATNESS
3.LOVE
4.PLANNING &
5.PRAYER
1.UNDERSTANDING
2.TOLERANCE &

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. / Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies / Any Hope For Short Guyz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.