Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? (2869 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Forming ? / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by FernandezPabIo: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
When you meet with them physically, they'll communicate well with you but the moment they give out their contact and you chat them up on WhatsApp they'll respond to you with monosyllabic replies as if you're a complete stranger.
Some Even go as far as ignoring your message after reading them and this is an attitude similar to all naija girls.
Why do naija girls like forming on WhatsApp
Guys can you relate?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by advanceDNA: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Some can’t hold conversation that does not involve send me money, i’ll Send nudes and what’s your favorite sex position...

some na ur fault, they just find you boring, so they ignore you

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by DannyXpress: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Because both of you are boring
Like poles repel

One of you needs to be controversial, funny, witty and interesting.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by skyoboy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
It happens mostly because they don't know your intentions... You need to get to their inboxes and see how guys (people's uncles and dads) disturb this girl's for s**...
They reply you well, when they are comfortable with you.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
DannyXpress:
Because both of you are boring
Like poles repel

One of you needs to be controversial, funny, witty and interesting.
U neva jam.

Wey after u type epistle of saint john,
u would be replied with LOL

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by DannyXpress: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
ANTONINEUTRON:

U neva jam.

I don jam dem bro
E be things
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Bastardlyrich: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
You don't have a car.
When you excuse a girl,most times they give you their number for different reasons.
Some do it so you will leave them alone or because of fear,they don't know if you can even beat them up or snatch their phones.
If you want a girl to reply you well in these naija pull up in a car,if she gives you how number you will see how she responds.
Ever since I bought a common Lexus 330 saloon,I don lose count of girls I don fuk.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
When you meet with them physically, they'll communicate well with you but the moment they give out their contact and you chat them up on WhatsApp they'll respond to you with monosyllabic replies as if you're a complete stranger.
Some Even go as far as ignoring your message after reading them and this is an attitude similar to all naija girls.
Guys can you relate?
There might be too many people she's replying..

She might be busy.
She is probably busy.
She is not busy but just not in the mood to talk to you..
Your conversations don't interest her...
You as a person do not interest her...
She might not be a social person...
You are an overly social person...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Boogyman557: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool MANKILO FITOTO KILOLO

amabobi u never get O.T or SCOPE...

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool MANKILO FITOTO KILOLO

amabobi u never get O.T or SCOPE...

WTF MAN

The OP is a big simp. I'm surprised he created this thread opposing Nigeria girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
OP you're a simp man. I'm surprised you created this thread against Nigeria girls. I thought you bowed down and worship them like the pussy ass simp you are. undecided

You better change and become a Red piller to avoid this your Simpson madness this year.

Only REDPILLERS knows the answers to that your question above, you don't go around begging a girl to chat with you.. That would make you look desperate angry

If you want to know how to play the game very well, become a red piller like us and then you're good to go. We go teach you everything!! undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by betcliq: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Sometimes is good to ignore women , just focus on urself . They'll look for you once you're successfully.
#Team MGtow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by yyba: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
Guys can you relate?
if i text you and you are online you didn't respond in time i will just delete your number without wasting time. I hate nonsense angry you are busy i am also busy undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
Guys can you relate?

Good morning,ma.

If someone is forming,then it means the person is a former.

I can also form.......as in .... like ..... you wanna see crazy..... forming is a naturally occurring something,ma.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by siofra(f): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2022

There might be too many people she's replying..

She might be busy.
She is probably busy.
She is not busy but just not in the mood to talk to you..
Your conversations don't interest her...
You as a person do not interest her...
She might not be a social person...
You are an overly social person...

This!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Eyinju112(f): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
I hate reading long messages, why would you write me an epistle, if I need to read I know the books to read... it’s one thing to be lively and full of life and it’s another thing to be a boring talkative undecided
ANTONINEUTRON:

U neva jam.

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
I normally see this moniker attacking the Gidredpiller's post.

I almost thought he's having it perfect with women.

Oh well, what do I know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Nicepoker(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
This lazy op created this topic with his alternate Monika. And since he is that jobless he now uses another Monika commenting. grin Fernandez Pablo AKA nobody.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by liya11: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
Guys can you relate?

To some it could be bad written.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by liya11: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

Oh well, what do I know.

Well, he's not insulting or bashing women, there is difference
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by FernandezPabIo: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
You don't have a car.
When you excuse a girl,most times they give you their number for different reasons.
Some do it so you will leave them alone or because of fear,they don't know if you can even beat them up or snatch their phones.
If you want a girl to reply you well in these naija pull up in a car,if she gives you how number you will see how she responds.
Ever since I bought a common Lexus 330 saloon,I don lose count of girls I don fuk.
you're right bro.
No wonder why them dey use most of them for rituals
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by FernandezPabIo: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
betcliq:
Sometimes is good to ignore women , just focus on urself . They'll look for you once you're successfully.
#Team MGtow
if them no look me now then they're not worth my time when I'm successful.
Besides what gives you the impression that I'm not successful?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

Oh well, what do I know.

Me too, I was shocked to see it was the moniker that created this thread.

The guy is a simp and kept attacking all the red pillers in this forum but offline the werey is finding it difficult to communicate with women grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by FernandezPabIo: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
yyba:
if i text you and you are online you didn't respond in time i will just delete your number without wasting time. I hate nonsense angry you are busy i am also busy undecided
what if she fine, sexy, get big nyash and big breasts?
You go just allow make she go away like that?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by headbasher96(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
Guys can you relate?
are u becoming a red piller yourself were u not the one who told me that gidredpiller should stop bashing girls on nl.

how come u are bashing nigerian girls u so much defend yourself
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by dontrulee: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
Guys can you relate?

Girls have a lot of toasters especially on WhatsApp and messenger. So they're used to giving monosyllabic answers. I don't chat ladies up, never. If you don't message me, I won't message you. I no get time for nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by FernandezPabIo: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
dontrulee:

Girls have a lot of toasters especially on WhatsApp and messenger. So they're used to giving monosyllabic answers. I don't chat ladies up, never. If you don't message me, I won't message you. I no get time for nonsense.
how I wish I can be like you.
But this your ego no be here oh.
What if she get big nyash and voluptuous breast?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
A brand new one from a GAYbriel
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by FernandezPabIo: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
michael77777:
A brand new one from a GAYbriel
when I saw you viewing my thread I knew you'll comment nonsense as usual.
You are known for making senseless comments on this forum
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
when I saw you viewing my thread I knew you'll comment nonsense as usual.
You are known for making senseless comments on this forum
so you saw me from afar ...

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Truvelisback(m): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
It's either they don't have interest in u or ur chat is boring.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
you're right bro.
No wonder why them dey use most of them for rituals

So, you're a guy ,ma.

Are you an old man,ma?

Is your wife or girlfriend on Nairaland,ma?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Love Being Alone / What Attracted You To Your Lover? / 18 Years Old, No Girlfriend Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.