Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men (4778 Views)

The Hypocritical "Live And Let Live" Mantra By Nigerians / Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Samdo38:
Have you ever thought of if the in-laws is that family bread winner, marriage is not simple as you think. Try to be calm and watch.

Hmm .

Was the man calm when he executed his actions ?

So because someone is carrying out his duty as a bread winner should stop you from saying the truth ?

Try to be calm and watch what exactly ? , Evil ?
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
undecided

Cc riele
Dont take these things to heart. I've read so many comments here that just broke my heart.
The truth is you can't change a thing. Majority of the men who told the op not to report would/have slept with their own wife's sister. That's not a new thing.
Btw, this is Nigeria. Where someone can kill an individual for rituals and afford to dump the body on the streets.
Lack of morals and values. Don't fight whats as rigid as stone, their hearts.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
ednut1:
95% of nigerian women would give same advice. The man may be the bread winner and also giving relatives money. So they will tell her not to break the charade of a marriage

You don't get my earlier point do you ?

Yes , whether they tell her not to break the marriage isn't the point . The point should be that atleast every one knows what the slowpoke man is capable of and no blame would be put on her in case of any future problems .
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

Cc riele
Dont take these things to heart. I've read so many comments here that just broke my heart.
The truth is you can't change a thing. Majority of the men who told the op not to report would/have slept with their own wife's sister. That's not a new thing.
Btw, this is Nigeria. Where someone can kill an individual for rituals and afford to dump the body on the streets.

cool

undecided

The bolded , So depressing .
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by dominique(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Their hypocrisy stinks to outer space. If you call them out on their hypocrisy now, they'll say you're sex starved. I wonder the correlation.

Just take a look at an example of their rotten hypocrisy below

Sparro:
Am wondering what you must have passed through to conclude that most men are hypocrites.

You can do some kegel exercise. Please google it or there are local herbs that are really effective. It will tighten up all the holes.

Sorry dear.

What is your own advise to the girl in question? She should ruine the marriage? Well, some people understand life better from a different perspective. Did you ruine all the men that ruined your holes?

Let her just leave the house. She that even ran to social media has degree in stupidity. She wants to stir emotions on things she enjoy doing. She has the ultimate option of leaving the house

See how he managed to twist the story and made the victim to be at fault. So she should have walked out in the middle of the night and abandoned the infant she went there to take care of. What reason should she have given for making such insane decision? She went there to look after a baby the irresponsible father couldn't take care of and got sexually assaulted and somehow she's at fault and wants to ruin her sister's marriage. Would you have given the same sick advice to a young man whose brother's wife seduced him in the middle of the night? Would you have told him to keep quiet and walk away so as not to ruin his brother's marriage? If your answer is no then you're nothing but a bloody hypocrite.
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Skeendip(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
Riele, the anti men excesses protester.... Keep it up jare, you might just bring the change you seek.

But e go hard o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Skeendip:
Riele, the anti men excesses protester.... Keep it up jare, you might just bring the change you seek.

But e go hard o

grin

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Petyprincess(f): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
gbami:
It seems you like to be bleeped in the ass...White men like doing that with their women especially African women.
Lol grin cheesy
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Petyprincess(f): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Riele:

Yes dear .

If you see way flee from Nigerian men , their mentality is sickening .

The way they were saying Save Marriage one would think marriage is life .
I'm glad you realized that smiley
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=dominique post=86292793]Their hypocrisy stinks to outer space. If you call them out on their hypocrisy now, they'll say you're sex starved. I wonder the correlation.

Just take a look at an example of their rotten hypocrisy below

See how he managed to twist the story and made the victim to be at fault. So she should have walked out in the middle of the night and abandoned the infant she went there to take care of. What reason should she have given for making such insane decision? She went there to look after a baby the irresponsible father couldn't take care of and got sexually assaulted and somehow she's at fault and wants to ruin her sister's marriage. Would you have given the same sick advice to a young man whose brother's wife seduced him in the middle of the night? Would you have told him to keep quiet and walk away so as not to ruin his brother's marriage? If your answer is no then you're nothing but a bloody hypocrite.

[/quote
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by uvalentine2003(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
Skeendip:

But e go hard o

Swears it will be very difficult

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2020
The Op is right.
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Bambambiglo: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Riele:

Such a shallow mindset !.

So pointing out something means I've been dumped and I'm pained ?

Call me bitter whatever . It won't change the fact that you're dumb enough to see a thread but choose to derail it .

But it is obvious that you have been fvcked and dumped that's why you so bitter. Stop being a bítch little girl and grow up
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bambambiglo:

But it is obvious that you have been fvcked and dumped that's why you so bitter. Stop being a bítch little girl and grow up

It is also obvious that you're broke that's why you're pained by my post .

Stop being a broke.ass and go hustle .

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Bambambiglo: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Riele:

It is also obvious that you're broke that's why you're pained by my post .

Stop being a broke.ass and go hustle .

By hustle you mean being a road side olosho as you are abi?
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bambambiglo:

By hustle you mean being a road side olosho as you are abi?

If that's your definition of hustling . Then get on with it .
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Bambambiglo: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Riele:

If that's your definition of hustling . Then get on with it .

You have no sense. Nonsense man hater
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by MZrapper(f): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Coming from a man whose mouth dour can wipe off a whole nation. Is it our fault that your small brain doesn't complement your big body? Or that your very big pocket is empty?? Big for nothing hediot, don't go get a life.
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Bambambiglo: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Coming from a man whose mouth dour can wipe off a whole nation. Is it our fault that your small brain doesn't complement your big body? Or that your very big pocket is empty?? Big for nothing hediot, don't go get a life.

Another olosho again. Please I don't have time for sex_toys. GTFO
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bambambiglo:

You have no sense. Nonsense man hater

And you think you have sense ?

Broke f00l

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by MZrapper(f): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Another olosho again. Please I don't have time for sex_toys. GTFO

Who would grow up with the kind of women you grew up with and won't label all ladies olosho??
Isn't that the profession your people used to train you? It's just painful you are still not fruitful, what a waste.
Irredeemable churl.
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Bambambiglo: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
Riele:

And you think you have sense ?

Broke f00l

Olosho always watching other people's pocket. Don't go and earn legitimate money big foool
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Bambambiglo: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Who would grow up with the kind of women you grew up with and won't label all ladies olosho??
Isn't that the profession your people used to train you? It's just painful you are still not fruitful, what a waste.
Irredeemable churl.

Stop blabbing with your codeine induced sense. Stupid cheap road side olosho.
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by MZrapper(f): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Stop blabbing with your codeine induced sense. Stupid cheap road side olosho.
I will stop my osho work when your mom stops.
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Riele:
Oh Yes Yes ! .

Most hypocrites here will chose to ignore this but I'm really annoyed now to let this slide off .

https://www.nairaland.com/5660941/sisters-husband-wants-sleep-me

A certain post graced front page where a young girl was seeking advice on her pervert brother-in-law who wants to gain advantage of her while his 6 month old son struggles for survival with his wife in the hospital .

I'm more concerned about the advice on that thread with some advising the lady not to destroy her sister's marriage .

Which marriage exactly ??
The one with a fool as a husband ??

Others were even advising her to stay quiet .

Why ?? , So he can continue his ways and think all is Normal ?

When will we Nigerians see evil and recognize it as evil ??

If the reverse was the case here , fire and brimstone would have rain with many insulting the wife .

When will we see evil and say it is evil no matter the gender involved ? .

If I find myself in the position that lady is in , Heaven knows I won't hesitate to ruin the unfortunate man already tarnished reputation .

Whatever my sister decides to do is her problem ! . Marriage is not life and it will never be .

I heard u like sex. Is it true??
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Riele:

Such a shallow mindset !.

So pointing out something means I've been dumped and I'm pained ?

Call me bitter whatever . It won't change the fact that you're dumb enough to see a thread but choose to derail it .

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

Cc riele
cool
I ve one particular problem with u... u think u re smart. u ll never see a thread and pass.
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
BadRadio:
I heard u like sex. Is it true??

k
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Olosho always watching other people's pocket. Don't go and earn legitimate money big foool

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Riele:

k
answer my question. stop playin' dumb
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
BadRadio:
answer my question. stop playin' dumb

. A foolish question need not be replied .

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Riele:

. A foolish question need not be replied .
are u calling me a fool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Men Want This!!!!!! / A Female Pastor In Ghana Using Her Bre@st To Heal Her Church Members. ��‍♂️� / The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.