Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Do Such Men Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Such Men Exist? (2614 Views)

5 Signs You Are Not Husband Material And Why Women Should Avoid Such Men / Ladies & Gents, Avoid Such Men & Women For Ur Own Safety. [Pics Attached] / Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Such Men Exist? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:34am On Feb 03, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Yes they do. Youll find them in churches but not on Nairaland. Especially not on romance section.
You will find both good and bad in churches.
Re: Do Such Men Exist? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2020
Some things that are the norm in the core North(NW esp) seem to baffle us down here.
Re: Do Such Men Exist? by eagleeye259: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
snitchbitch:
He does not drink beer, he does not smoke do such men exist?

he does not sleep with women all about

do such men exist or they don't?

matured comments only and no insults please!!

They exist and I know many. The irony is that many ladies are not interested in them because they think the men don't have want they are looking. Sometimes the ladies are not patient enough to know such men have what they are looking for.
Re: Do Such Men Exist? by Afriifa(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Oluneutral:
My friend, they exist! Even in numbers.

You can't find them on NL or any other social media bragging about their marriages. They're the real men who value their relationship. They don't smoke, drink nor womanize, because that's not what they take solace in.
They cherish their family, play with their wife and children. Their wives are always on the lookout for them, because they're light, they radiates and illuminate their home with their friendly, joyful and glamorous presence. Their family is always proud of them.

And that doesn't mean they're super human; they're just who they are...... family oriented.
Even in courtships, they do exist. unfortunately, they get hurt routinely.
Re: Do Such Men Exist? by duruZed(m): 12:14am On Feb 04, 2020
For more than 7yrs past I have not taken alcohol or had any extra marital affair, as for smoking I stopped it far long ago, not by my power but to the glory of God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? / Why Do Girls Hate Mr. Nice / Help, How Do I Handle Area Boys Rushing After Me(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.