Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday (32620 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / Presbytarian Church Protests Against Herdsmen Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by huptin(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians are becoming hypocritical with the truth. Why are we Christians crying wolf when there is none? Who and who is killing Christians? Any time a tragedy occurs we tag it as killing of Christians. What sort of nonsense is this

We Christians have demonized other Nigerians of other faiths tagging them killers for no reason. Our actions as Christians threatens the peace and unity of Nigeria. We must change our ways and learn to be tolerant of others. Everything must not be viewed with religious lens. The so called bastards we call pastors heat up the polity for their own gain hereby causing tensions between Nigerians.

The federal government should ban any protest by religious groups especially we hypocritical Christians who love to form victims in every situation. Unlike our Muslim brothers who remain resolute in the face of unnecessary stigma and persecution, we Christians have been favored most in this country yet we are never satisfied. I have been a born again Christian for the past 25 years and with the recent turn of events, i may consider Islam as my new religion sad

Nonsense! You are a moslem!! Born again Christian my arse!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by tot(f): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians are becoming hypocritical with the truth. Why are we Christians crying wolf when there is none? Who and who is killing Christians? Any time a tragedy occurs we tag it as killing of Christians. What sort of nonsense is this

We Christians have demonized other Nigerians of other faiths tagging them killers for no reason. Our actions as Christians threatens the peace and unity of Nigeria. We must change our ways and learn to be tolerant of others. Everything must not be viewed with religious lens. The so called bastards we call pastors heat up the polity for their own gain hereby causing tensions between Nigerians.

The federal government should ban any protest by religious groups especially we hypocritical Christians who love to form victims in every situation. Unlike our Muslim brothers who remain resolute in the face of unnecessary stigma and persecution, we Christians have been favored most in this country yet we are never satisfied. I have been a born again Christian for the past 25 years and with the recent turn of events, i may consider Islam as my new religion sad

As you keep lying and claiming to be a born again Christian, so shall it be that you will indeed one day become one. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by ofonimi: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians are becoming hypocritical with the truth. Why are we Christians crying wolf when there is none? Who and who is killing Christians? Any time a tragedy occurs we tag it as killing of Christians. What sort of nonsense is this

The federal government should ban any protest by religious groups especially we hypocritical Christians who love to form victims in every situation. Unlike our Muslim brothers who remain resolute in the face of unnecessary stigma and persecution, we Christians have been favored most in this country yet we are never satisfied. I have been a born again Christian for the past 25 years and with the recent turn of events, i may consider Islam as my new religion
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 1 Share (Share)

From this your write-up I doubt very much whether you are a real Christian talk less of being born again. If you support the killing of innocent people in the country then you are one of the agents of the killing squad. A church is concerned about the incessant killings of unarmed Christians and called for intercessory prayer for God to intervene, you are at your so called comfort zone condemning, it means that you are heartless fellow and need to pray for repentance.

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by byinks(f): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Good step in right direction

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by farem: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
dante0147:
MERCY AFTER DEATH
Simple 3-word saying, you can't pull it through successfully and you are here ranting rubbish.
Medicine after death!
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Corrections: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
Grace001:

"I may consider islam as my new religion" Go threaten your people with that, as for nairalanders we don't care if you like consider becoming an Ogun worshiper that's your headache. And stop this childish senseless talk about being a born again christian who that one help? Infact you guys are the best in hypocrites. So shut the fvck up and stop spamming every thread with this your "I am a born again gibberish" .

THE GUY ( GOTV ) IS A CHRONIC MUSLIM NOT A CHRISTIAN. THAT IS HIS OWN STYLE OF COMMENTING IN MATTERS RELATING TO CHRISTIANS

2 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Corrections: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
ofonimi:
As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians are becoming hypocritical with the truth. Why are we Christians crying wolf when there is none? Who and who is killing Christians? Any time a tragedy occurs we tag it as killing of Christians. What sort of nonsense is this

The federal government should ban any protest by religious groups especially we hypocritical Christians who love to form victims in every situation. Unlike our Muslim brothers who remain resolute in the face of unnecessary stigma and persecution, we Christians have been favored most in this country yet we are never satisfied. I have been a born again Christian for the past 25 years and with the recent turn of events, i may consider Islam as my new religion
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 1 Share (Share)

From this your write-up I doubt very much whether you are a real Christian talk less of being born again. If you support the killing of innocent people in the country then you are one of the agents of the killing squad. A church is concerned about the incessant killings of unarmed Christians and called for intercessory prayer for God to intervene, you are at your so called comfort zone condemning, it means that you are heartless fellow and need to pray for repentance.

THE GUY ( GOTV ) IS A CHRONIC MUSLIM NOT A CHRISTIAN. THAT IS HIS OWN STYLE OF COMMENTING IN MATTERS RELATING TO CHRISTIANS

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by farem: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hardeysolution:
It is not a protest. It is a prayer walk. It's prayer for Nigeria and not protest against government.

Prayer work is not Protest--protest against killings?
Where is it stated or did you hear that protest must be against government to be a protest?
OK, no na support March against killing!
I just know believe you are now relieved, aren't you?
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Olam09(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

you are a idiot you don't have any point at all i think you are the hypocrite in the christendom

2 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by princepalace: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=GoTV post=86285720] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians are becoming hypocritical with the truth. Why are we Christians crying wolf when there is none? Who and who is killing Christians? Any time a tragedy occurs we tag it as killing of Christians. What sort of nonsense is this

The federal government should ban any protest by religious groups especially we hypocritical Christians who love to form victims in every situation. Unlike our Muslim brothers who remain resolute in the face of unnecessary stigma and persecution, we Christians have been favored most in this country yet we are never satisfied. I have been a born again Christian for the past 25 years and with the recent turn of events, i may consider Islam as my new religion: bro, is ur choice anyway. You are not helping God but yourself. With your statement, you are far from being a born again. You need genuine repentance

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
I'm waiting for when all the Christians in Nigeria will all troop out as one body and march in protest for the continued abduction of our dear sister Leah Sharibu.

I'm waiting for that day.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by princepalace: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
Op, is not protest but prayer rally for the peace of the nation. Your caption is misleading,pls
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hardeysolution:
It is not a protest. It is a prayer walk. It's prayer for Nigeria and not protest against government.

Well, that is quite unfortunate because the former is a waste of time while the latter is more likely to yield aome positive result.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by bonnyhope: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

keep ur mouth shut

you were never a christain

3 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by zoedew: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
Tear Gass Awaits Them.

You will have in sevenfold what you wish others.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by FLYFIRE(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Still waiting for those who will criticise Daddy G. O for this.
You can't just satisfy humans grin
This is not always about "criticise" What happened when God WARNED Nigeria through Pastor Bosun Emmanuel in 2014, was it not Daddy G.O that rubbished the warning with a rejoinder? Search both the message/warning & Daddy G.O's letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by blackfase(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
farem:

...The action is also to pray for “the government to develop capacity to overcome the criminals troubling the nation.”

Why must you always pray your way out of a situation that needs direct hands-on approach to tackle? When will christians ever gather sense? Israel with all its favours before God will never turn to prayers, christians why? na wa o...

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by kunleweb: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
FLYFIRE:

This is not always about "bashing" What happened when God WARNED Nigeria through Pastor Bosun Emmanuel in 2014, was it not Daddy G.O that rubbished the warning with a rejoinder? Search both the message/warning & Daddy G.O's letter.

Spot on
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by jatgod(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=GoTV post=86285720] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians are becoming hypocritical with the truth. Why are we Christians crying wolf when there is none? Who and who is killing Christians? Any time a tragedy occurs we tag it as killing of Christians. What sort of nonsense is this

The federal government should ban any protest by religious groups especially we hypocritical Christians who love to form victims in every situation. Unlike our Muslim brothers who remain resolute in the face of unnecessary stigma and persecution, we Christians have been favored most in this country yet we are never satisfied. I have been a born again Christian for the past 25 years and with the recent turn of events, i may consider Islam as my new religion : u are a fool
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by uniquehealth: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

If you want to change your faith, you can do that without pointing fingers at other Christians or is anybody forcing you to change your faith? Else your argument seems not to be candid and straightforward.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by ajebuter(f): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
After the long walk and protest..

Then, they should retire to VP Osinbajo's office for serious wailing..

He is part of the government too..

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by kunleweb: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
ajebuter:

After the long walk and protest..

Then, they should retire to VP Osinbajo's office for serious wailing..

He is part of the government too..

You no well grin
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Thegoodone13(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

why are u always claimed what u are not. You are not a Christian and in all your comments, you claimed u are a born again Christian when you are born against.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by DAVE5(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
anytexy:
They no pray again

Prayers without work is nothing

We have been praying for so long and not working/acting, it's time to start acting
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by slimderek(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Adeboye has been quiet due to the threats Buhari threw at him when he became president.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/adeboye-quit-g-o-nigeria/amp/
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by kunleweb: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
slimderek:
Adeboye has been quiet due to the threats Buhari threw at him when he became president.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/adeboye-quit-g-o-nigeria/amp/

Quoting his name directly is abusive. Whatever errors these men may have displayed past or present,their works have been received by God and their works impacted Christianity. Please don't throw their first names like that abeg. These men are of our fathers o
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by donatusdesmond: 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

You will soon be ok
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by owoshuyi(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
From what I understood in this post, it is more like PRAYER WALK, and not PROTEST per se. Anyone else with me on this?
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by am4truth(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

You called yourself a born again Christian abi? There is nothing like born again Christian. Also, you are calling Pastors mad abi. Show where it is in your Bible to call men of God mad.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by BackToLife: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bloody manipulative Liar! We've known your satanic tactics too much here. I know it is written in your quran to use any deception possible to propergate Islam. Muslims like you have done this to manipulate Christians all over the Internet for too long. Christians are waking up already, you can't continue to kill Human Beings like rams and expect them not to wake up one day. You manipulative Muslims even quote that Bible say we must continue to submit ourselves to be slaughtered like chickens Lies! JESUS said He has not come to destroy the Law which kept Humanity sane for long before He came. The Law says "he that killed with the sword MUST be die by the Sword" Gullible Christians should be reminded that JESUS has died for us so that we can live, why should we still pay the price that He already paid?! Christians wake up! Original Bible was 87 Books but those parts that encourage you to defend yourself were removed by same folks that changed Sabath day to Sunday, they only mistakenly left where Jesus said "Sell your cloths and buy Swords". They added verse that would dumb you down and render you defenseless. Muslims are taking advantage and would only permanently stop the nonsense when we start retaliating with bigger weapons! You need money, you work and HE bless you through your work. You need Victory over your enemy, you stupidly sit back. GOD is a Spirit, HE will conquer through you, not with you foolishly being cowardly! Revelations say no coward shall make Heaven.
GoTV:
We Christliars have demonized other Nigerians of other faiths tagging them killers for no reason. Our actions as Christians threatens the peace and unity of Nigeria. We must change our ways and learn to be tolerant of others. Everything must not be viewed with religious lens. The so called bastards we call pastors heat up the polity for their own gain hereby causing tensions between Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Kingrefreshed: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
farem:

https://thenationonlineng.net/redeemed-chuch-to-protest-insecurity-killing-of-christians-sunday/

This year I have decided never to pray for anything again.

God blesses who he wishes. Even that witch that we are praying for her to die continue to live until she was about 97 years before she died happily.

While half of the people praying against have all been dead even way before her.

Life is filled with so much mystery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! A Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled Because Of Tithe Card / Jehovah Sharp Sharp Carries Coffin To Protest Against Buhari (Photo) / Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.