Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,468 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday (32611 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / Presbytarian Church Protests Against Herdsmen Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Kachicruze: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2022
The Only Hope

30th of March, 2022

"I, even I, am the LORD, and there is no savior other from Me." Isaiah 43:11 (NIV)

Life is difficult. This is a fact that cannot be avoided. We will face heartbreak, pain, calamity, death, sickness, and a plethora of other challenges for as long as we live on this planet. Many individuals utilize this truth to justify their rejection of God. "How could a loving God allow such suffering?" they reason. Most of us, if we're being honest, would admit to wondering the same thing. God makes a bold statement about Himself in Isaiah 43:11: "There is no savior other from Me." God is the only one who can save you. He is the Savior, not just "a savior."
Many Christians believe that God is our Savior from sin, but what about our Savior from life's difficulties? Do we see Him as our deliverer from adversity? Are you safe from death and illness? Are you safe from calamity and evil?

"Why does God allow horrible things to happen?" many will ponder rhetorically. However, in Isaiah 43:11, God reveals something significant about Himself. He wants us to understand that He is the only hope we have. He is the only one who has the ability to save. Would we really know Him as Savior on this side of paradise if we didn't have to go through hardship? God wants us to know Him as Savior right now. He doesn't want us to have to wait until we get to heaven.

He is our solace, joy, and hope. - because He is the only one who can save you. This does not imply that He will always rescue us from adversity, but it does imply that He will accompany us on our journey. Do you consider Him to be your Savior? Allow challenges, struggles, and difficulties to lead you to your knees at the feet of this magnificent Savior today.

Prayer
Heavenly Father I praise You. You are the only one who can save me. You rescue me from my misdeeds and the consequences of sin. Whatever happens, I have faith in You. Please remind me of this in difficult times. Assist me in sharing this reality with others who are in need. In Jesus' name, Amen.

To receive daily devotional straight to your WhatsApp drop a WhatsApp or sms to this number 08091404816

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / First Fruit Offering Is Brainwashing! Tunde Bakare / Help! A Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled Because Of Tithe Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.