Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday (32610 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / Presbytarian Church Protests Against Herdsmen Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Hardeysolution(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2020
It is not a protest. It is a prayer walk. It's prayer for Nigeria and not protest against government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmm, useless group of people, how many of them protest on human being buried alive in church?
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by shadeyinka(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2020
mtinfx:

Other churches should join this sunday
I doubt!
You want them to miss out on the Sunday offering?
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Vulcanheph(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2020
i'd like to know What E. A adeboye has to say about this .....since he is also responsible For this evil government that is responsible For the insecurity there are protesting about
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Perfecttouchade: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2020
grin I tell you..I send u mail bros
ghettokid1:
Tear Gass Awaits Them.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by miniziter(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2020
dante0147:
MERCY AFTER DEATH

Mumu na medicine after death you wan write. You never can tell maybe this protest will prevent your own death from happening by the killers.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Liposure: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2020
FastestGirl:
Its a welcome development.. Christains are to docile
HBD 2 U.

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by olaolumuyiwa: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2020
I hope they are forward to Aso rock tomorrow
Where bubu is
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Racoon(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2020
sad Coming much belatedly.This church should have long have given the government a piece of its mind when the systematic killings esp.christains began @ the outset of this satanic regime.Then came the case of two RCCG members killed in Zuba & Kubwa by islamic fanatics without any justice done by the govt.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Smellingrillmea: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians are becoming hypocritical with the truth. Why are we Christians crying wolf when there is none? Who and who is killing Christians? Any time a tragedy occurs we tag it as killing of Christians. What sort of nonsense is this

We Christians have demonized other Nigerians of other faiths tagging them killers for no reason. Our actions as Christians threatens the peace and unity of Nigeria. We must change our ways and learn to be tolerant of others. Everything must not be viewed with religious lens. The so called bastards we call pastors heat up the polity for their own gain hereby causing tensions between Nigerians.

The federal government should ban any protest by religious groups especially we hypocritical Christians who love to form victims in every situation. Unlike our Muslim brothers who remain resolute in the face of unnecessary stigma and persecution, we Christians have been favored most in this country yet we are never satisfied. I have been a born again Christian for the past 25 years and with the recent turn of events, i may consider Islam as my new religion sad

U have the right the protest why should u say govt should ban that........what is wrong with u

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by vikithor(m): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2020
My conscience and instinct are still alive,I have posted on this topic,why the leadership if RCCG must act,I got nay and confronting response, if it is so,now,it will be good to say
"comrade Napoleon is always right" that's me�
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Rich4god(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Wizzz1:
It is the prayers of people like Oyedepo/Adeboye that gives hope and keep Nigeria united. Our religious leaders are the real pillars of hope in this country. The day they stop preaching peace and tolerance......
People like you are the ones that make others see Christianity as a religion of weaklings. Go read history and see what the popes did when Christian countries came under attack.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by kunleweb: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
I thought Dominique was na athiest. Wondering what she's doing here Or is it the athiest obsession with Christianity?
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by timota(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians are becoming hypocritical with the truth. Why are we Christians crying wolf when there is none? Who and who is killing Christians? Any time a tragedy occurs we tag it as killing of Christians. What sort of nonsense is this

We Christians have demonized other Nigerians of other faiths tagging them killers for no reason. Our actions as Christians threatens the peace and unity of Nigeria. We must change our ways and learn to be tolerant of others. Everything must not be viewed with religious lens. The so called bastards we call pastors heat up the polity for their own gain hereby causing tensions between Nigerians.

The federal government should ban any protest by religious groups especially we hypocritical Christians who love to form victims in every situation. Unlike our Muslim brothers who remain resolute in the face of unnecessary stigma and persecution, we Christians have been favored most in this country yet we are never satisfied. I have been a born again Christian for the past 25 years and with the recent turn of events, i may consider Islam as my new religion sad
I know u ,u have been a born again christian for the past 2100 years so why reduce ur service years

4 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Liposure: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Rumour has it dat d dreaded corona virus has landed in nigeria
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Meti99(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

I think coronavirus has infected your brain...
You are dry anyways

2 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Powersurge: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

See this idiot Almajiri!!! From your writing alone I know you are a Moslim.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

Keep deceiving yourself and the Devil who you worship. You have always opposed every Christian topic and issues and you will be judged very soon.

Bornagain Satanist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by kunleweb: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

I rebuke you in Jesus name. Take your hypocrisy off this thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by kunleweb: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
I sight you Viicfuntop. What's up wink
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by misterjosh(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nice, this is one type of protest we should test...
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
I hope Prof Osibanjo go follow the protest, bcs U can't me that as a pastor and the killing is under their watch and he has not said anything.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by bigboss80s(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

This bastard Muslim imposter again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by bassette(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

Then am sorry you ain't a born again christian sir. Just an apologist!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Grace001: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Interesting
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by engrzico(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
I wish all Christian denominations can set out a date for such demonstration...
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Grace001: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

"I may consider islam as my new religion" Go threaten your people with that, as for nairalanders we don't care if you like consider becoming an Ogun worshiper that's your headache. And stop this childish senseless talk about being a born again christian who that one help? Infact you guys are the best in hypocrites. So shut the fvck up and stop spamming every thread with this your "I am a born again gibberish" .
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Reference(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Interesting.... My thought now are with the Veepee... And his allegiances.

Will he side with the church and protest... against rhe goverment....himself ?!'@?#/?... or take sides with the goverment and order the police out with water cannon and pepper spray just incase a renegade pastor misinteprets 'since the time of John the Baptist...the kingdom of God suffe...'

What does it mean to protest... against what, or whom...
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Corrections: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

U have the right the protest why should u say govt should ban that........what is wrong with u

THE GUY ( GOTV ) IS A CHRONIC MUSLIM NOT A CHRISTIAN. THAT IS HIS OWN STYLE OF COMMENTING IN MATTERS RELATING TO CHRISTIANS.

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
This is a power move to remind the government that one man can dictate the direction of Christians in the country. The next directive might be to vote for only Christian brethren to ”prevent” the incessant killing of innocent people.

We shall see if Christians will comply. My guess is as good as yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Fruit Offering Is Brainwashing! Tunde Bakare / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. / Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.