Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday (32598 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / Presbytarian Church Protests Against Herdsmen Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by BRASH: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a terrorist muslim who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we muslims are becoming hypocritical with the truth. Why are we muslims being violent and crying wolf when there is none, When we are ones killing Christians? Any time a tragedy occurs we tag it as crises. What sort of nonsense is this

We muslims have demonized and killed other Nigerians of other faiths tagging them infidels for no reason. Our actions as muslims threatens the peace and unity of Nigeria. We must change our ways and learn to be tolerant of others. Everything must not be viewed with religious lens jihad. The so called bastards we call imams, muric and miyeti allah heat up the polity for their own gain hereby causing tensions between Nigerians.

The federal government should ban any activity by muslim groups especially we hypocritical sunni muslims who love to form victims in every situation. Unlike our christian brothers who remain resolute in the face of unnecessary stigma and persecution, we muslims have been favored most in this country yet we are never satisfied. I have been a terrorist muslim for the past 25 years and with the recent turn of events, i may consider christianity as my new religion sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by FastestGirl: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Liposure:
HBD 2 U.
thanks
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by dabeto: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
If you want to protest, protest. If you want to pray, pray. Protest and prayer cannot be mixed. Come out clean. lipsrsealed
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by BeerParIour: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Buhari is a terrorist

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by giantstar: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
you are not a christian, I have gone through many of your comment on this forum concerning christian where you always oppose their actions. And this is your starting up sentence
As a born again christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times.
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians are becoming hypocritical with the truth. Why are we Christians crying wolf when there is none? Who and who is killing Christians? Any time a tragedy occurs we tag it as killing of Christians. What sort of nonsense is this

We Christians have demonized other Nigerians of other faiths tagging them killers for no reason. Our actions as Christians threatens the peace and unity of Nigeria. We must change our ways and learn to be tolerant of others. Everything must not be viewed with religious lens. The so called bastards we call pastors heat up the polity for their own gain hereby causing tensions between Nigerians.

The federal government should ban any protest by religious groups especially we hypocritical Christians who love to form victims in every situation. Unlike our Muslim brothers who remain resolute in the face of unnecessary stigma and persecution, we Christians have been favored most in this country yet we are never satisfied. I have been a born again Christian for the past 25 years and with the recent turn of events, i may consider Islam as my new religion sad

2 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by MightySparrow: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=Kokoebapluse post=86285867]Hmmm, useless group of people, how many of them protest on human being buried alive in church? [/quote

How many are buried RCCG churches? RCCG is not a police for churches. The Nigerian government could that through security operatives. She could be investigated by security operatives also if found guilty of the laws of the land. I think your post shows your brain is not firing in correct order. I am not saying you are useless o. Biko.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by giantstar: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
MERCY OR MEDICINE. May GOD have mercy on us not medicine.
dante0147:
MERCY AFTER DEATH
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by mabea: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think we Christians are becoming hypocritical with the truth. Why are we Christians crying wolf when there is none? Who and who is killing Christians? Any time a tragedy occurs we tag it as killing of Christians. What sort of nonsense is this

We Christians have demonized other Nigerians of other faiths tagging them killers for no reason. Our actions as Christians threatens the peace and unity of Nigeria. We must change our ways and learn to be tolerant of others. Everything must not be viewed with religious lens. The so called bastards we call pastors heat up the polity for their own gain hereby causing tensions between Nigerians.

The federal government should ban any protest by religious groups especially we hypocritical Christians who love to form victims in every situation. Unlike our Muslim brothers who remain resolute in the face of unnecessary stigma and persecution, we Christians have been favored most in this country yet we are never satisfied. I have been a born again Christian for the past 25 years and with the recent turn of events, i may consider Islam as my new religion sad
Terrorist!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Opengates(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Corrections:

THE GUY ( GOTV ) IS A CHRONIC MUSLIM NOT A CHRISTIAN. THAT IS HIS OWN STYLE OF COMMENTING IN MATTERS RELATING TO CHRISTIANS.

That is their strategy over the time, just like their master - the devil, it is LIES upon LIES

Before you know it, they say religion of peace while they kill and maim.

They also denied their terrorists and say that they are not Muslims while these ones are busy killing innocent Christians!

A Muslim who will not kill to make Allah be the god it must be is an hypocrite. You must kill to be a real Muslim.

Imagine a world without Islam, whao life would have been so gooood and peaceful. See what that guy has just come to display here - that is one of the ways they operate.

The Lord will defeat them no matter the lies and strategies they are up to.

The game is up. The Christians are no more keeping quiet, expect the worse if you will Not stop these devilish assignments in our Nation - it belongs to All of us irrespective of your religion.

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by alvincruse(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

A typical Muslim's writing. Stop hiding your a Christian Ode

3 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Originalsly: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmmm..... fasting .......and marching? Going to be a lot of faintings.

But at last..... the church is taking up one of its social responsibilities... the welfare and safety of the less fortunate.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Opengates(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=BRASH post=86288819][/quote]

Correct!

Thanks for this inverse, it actually speaks the real truth exactly as it is.

God bless you
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by akejujoe(f): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Stop pretending you are a Christian. You definitely are not a Christian.So we Christians are crying wolf when a pastor was kidnapped
and killed, a Christian student was murdered for no reason, Christian communities are been razed down by Fulani herdsmen. So because they are Christans and other religions are not talking so they should also keep quiet?If their religious leaders and political leaders are watching as these people continue to wreck havoc, is it now a crime for others who are not comfortable with this to protest ? Smh
GoTV:

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by namo77: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Will Pastor Osibanjo join them
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=MightySparrow post=86288909][/quote]

I knew the right answer to qravitigate for you but I uphold it, because I might be the same age with one of your parents who knows,??

But the fact is still there church re buried human being In alive, if you know you know
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by GuestLog: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

My friend shattaaap your rotten ponmo mouth there! Do you live in the North? Have you experienced riots and crisis in your life? Do you even know what's current in crisis situation? Come to Plateau let me show you first hand what's the demographic for violence is all about. Ask your Benue friends to explain what's going on in their land? Now read... Infact, I won't be the one to educate you. Your daftness is on cruise control.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by bilulu(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

Who let the dog out?

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by AroOkigbo(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

But we know you are a Muslim. ..A Yoruba one for that matter. Stop hiding under Christianity and for once be proud of your religion of "peace"

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by gudugudumeje: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
This is childlike and blatant foolhardiness. RCCG going the Turkey/ Ottoman empire way post-Paul evangelism casuality... Learn! Learn!! Matt.11:12
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by AIIyIic(f): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
FastestGirl:
Its a welcome development.. Christains are to docile

Happy birthday to u dear
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by kunleweb: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
gudugudumeje:
This is childlike and blatant foolhardiness. RCCG going the Turkey/ Ottoman empire way post-Paul evangelism casuality... Learn! Learn!! Matt.11:12

Una don come Post Paul bla bla bla. Una don cum
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
@Frlukas what sayest thou?
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Lukbek: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Is it the only Christian that's going through these terrain era of killing innocently Nigerian? We shouldn't biased let go of religion sentimental. We should all pray for peace and tranquility for the nation at large.... Terrorism has no religion
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by farem: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
FrLukas:
I'm waiting for when all the Christians in Nigeria will all troop out as one body and march in protest for the continued abduction of our dear sister Leah Sharibu.

I'm waiting for that day.

Mr Waiter, Just continue to wait. The Christians are coming out to meet you on your wheelchair!
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by fauda49(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoTV:

YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN MY FRIEND

2 Likes

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Lanre0: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Baba Adeboye is now being economical with truth. Except from the killings & criminality from the wild & satanic foreign herdsmen, most of the other killings in this country are coming from our Satanic politicians who provide hoodlums with arms during election period & which are later used after election for robbery, assassination & kidnappings. Politicians squander our money & also engage daily in ritual killings with sheer impunity. Instead of people like Baba Adeboye attacking this people during their service, they will be collecting billions of naira from them. May GOD continue to protect us.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
AkpaMgbor:
@Frlukas what sayest thou?

I have already posted my response there. I'll bet they read my posts yesterday and decided to do something.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
farem:

[s]Mr Waiter, Just continue to wait. The Christians are coming out to meet you on your wheelchair! [/s]

By the grace of God the wheelchair is yours. Body and mind.
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by farem: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lukbek:
Is it the only Christian that's going through these terrain era of killing innocently Nigerian? We shouldn't biased let go of religion sentimentalsentiment . We should all pray for peace and tranquility for the nation at large.... Terrorism has no religion

Oga Lukumonu, the first paragraph is not written in French. If you are read enough it's clear.
Let me help you a bit.

"Members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) are embarking on prayer walk across the country tomorrow to express displeasure at the “gruesome killings of innocent people in the country.

Are you relieved? Or you still believe it should be in support of islamists?
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by MightySparrow: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

I knew the right answer to qravitigate for you but I uphold it, because I might be the same age with one of your parents who knows,??

But the fact is still there church re buried human being In alive, if you know you know
So it the duty of RCCG to police those churches?
Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by joefelin2345: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
shadeyinka:
Good development. CAN should note that this is what we expect of them.

If CAN did this before the election, Lear would have been free and out by now
For your info CAN did it at the crucial time but none of the RCCG joined tgen simply BC the G.O . probably didn't give them directives to it then. Recall that the VP is a RCCG pastor. So stop crucifying CAN. There is politics even among the so called body of Christ in Nigeria. Has 4Square Gospel Church called Femi Adesina to order? That's politics for you.

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday by farem: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
FrLukas:

By the grace of God the wheelchair is yours. Body and mind.
Back to the sender - 7 fold!

You that know how to use the grace of God to curse but lack the Grace of God to go out and protest, but rather be "waiting" for others , have you not confided your life to wheelchair, Mr Methuselah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jehovah Sharp Sharp Carries Coffin To Protest Against Buhari (Photo) / First Fruit Offering Is Brainwashing! Tunde Bakare / Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.