Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No (5560 Views)

My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . / How Is It Like Dating An Hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Greetings Nairalander, I am from Delta State in my final year at the University of Benin. I have not been a in relationship and currently am not in a relationship but am planning of going into a relationship during my NYSC next year preferably an hausa girl.

My mom and family want me to marry from my tribe, but deep in my heart I want to marry an hausa girl, it started as a joke but is becoming real and the feeling is becoming so strong within me, I don't have any hausa friends, I have never be to the north before and I don't have any connections with them. The true is that if you ask me why I want to marry an hausa girl, I don't have any reason but falling in love with an hausa girl is already planted in my heart.
My plan was to do my NYSC in the North then get closer/study them and fine the love of my life there but my family won't agree to that, they are strongly against it specially when I said I don't mind if she is a Christian or a Muslim because I don't discriminate irrespective of ur tribe or religious.
Am i making a mistake? Have anybody experience any thing like that?
Is it mission impossible?
Please your advise/opinion is highly needed.
Thanks you!

1 Like

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by kunleweb: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Earlier part was secret hence I've hidden it cause I know you've gotten the point. look out. I won't say secret things out publicly. But I've learnt you great wisdom. Finally,marriage isn't a joke. Discover and build yourself first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by nakaman: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
aboki girl na scam

6 Likes

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by don4real: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
kunleweb:
Outwise look out. I won't say secret things out publicly. But I've learnt you great wisdom. Finally,marriage isn't a joke. Discover and build yourself first

And your reasons?
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by kunleweb: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
don4real:

And your reasons?

I can't reveal the internal aspect except in person. Not even offline.
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Oluwaphemite(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Meaning u can fall 4 any hausa girl you just meet? Broda, no go make mistake o. Be guided.

7 Likes

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by bigiyaro(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
OP, make sure u go to the core north to serve, while there, convert to Islam and practice for like four years, during this period, forget about ur family, cut ties total with anything Christian-ish, after that, u migth be lucky to get a divorcé. gud luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Kylekent59: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Make dem no use knife on you ooo. Just be very careful.
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hausa babes are cool @Op

4 Likes

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Oluwaphemite:
Meaning u can fall 4 any hausa girl you just meet? Broda, no go make mistake o. Be guided.

No oooo!
I said I will study them.
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by MrCork: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

Greetings Nairalander, I am from Delta State in my final year at the University of Benin. I have not been a in relationship and currently am not in a relationship but am planning of going into a relationship during my NYSC next year preferably an hausa girl.

My mom and family want me to marry from my tribe, but deep in my heart I want to marry an hausa girl, it started as a joke but is becoming real and the feeling is becoming so strong within me, I don't have any hausa friends, I have never be to the north before and I don't have any connections with them. The true is that if you ask me why I want to marry an hausa girl, I don't have any reason but falling in love with an hausa girl is already planted in my heart.
My plan was to do my NYSC in the North then get closer/study them and fine the love of my life there but my family won't agree to that, they are strongly against it specially when I said I don't mind if she is a Christian or a Muslim because I don't discriminate irrespective of ur tribe or religious.
Thanks you!

angry

1 Like

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by reajen(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
shocked
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by MrCork: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

Thanks you!

...bro..can't u find sexxxy Jamaican woman or nice white lady like Blu03??
..Blu03 is very single & ready to mingle sir!! angry

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Oluwaphemite(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

No oooo! I said I will study them.
You were sounding desperate, sorry.
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Oluwaphemite:
You were sounding desperate, sorry.

am not desperate Sir
that's why I need a reasonable advise
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
angry
MrCork:

1 Like

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Millenniumlady(f): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Oga stick to your tribe
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
MrCork:

I don't want foreigner as wife
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
From what you've written, i believe that you're just being influenced by what you've heard.
I stay in the North, and to be honest i wouldn't encourage you to pick a hausa as a wife.
Excect for those of the fulani tribe and a few hausa's the North has little to offer in terms of beauty. Nothing erotic.
Moral wise, the same thing. The religion helps to curb their sexual appetite but not entirely.
One good point about them that a man would appreciate is that they are submissive and docile.
Then again, don't make any rash decision first. Experience the people yourself first.

9 Likes

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Aysha110(f): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ummmm it's depends on d religion u practice if ure a christain there is no way for u to marry a muslim,but if ure a muslim you should just move forward to ur decision.

2 Likes

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by bmdmixer: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

Thanks you!
u want to marry one because u tink dey are easily controlled, shey, kontinue
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
bmdmixer:
u want to marry one because u tink dey are easily controlled, shey, kontinue

No, not at all.
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Aysha110:
Ummmm it's depends on d religion u practice if ure a christain there is no way for u to marry a muslim,but if ure a muslim you should just move forward to ur decision.

I am a Christian and I am not giving up my faith for any reason, but if it's not possible for me to marry hausa Muslim, are there not Hausa Christians?
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
From what you've written, i believe that you're just being influenced by what you've heard.
I stay in the North, and to be honest i wouldn't encourage you to pick a hausa as a wife.
Excect for those of the fulani tribe and a few hausa's the North has little to offer in terms of beauty. Nothing erotic.
Moral wise, the same thing. The religion helps to curb their sexual appetite but not entirely.
One good point about them that a man would appreciate is that they are submissive and docile.
Then again, don't make any rash decision first. Experience the people yourself first.

Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it.
God bless you!
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Aysha110(f): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

I am a Christian and I am not giving up my faith for any reason, but if it's not possible for me to marry hausa Muslim, are there not Hausa Christians?

I don think in hausa we have christains,Actually its difficult to find,but i don't know if they exist.

2 Likes

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by bmdmixer: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

No, not at all.
ok oo
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Aysha110:

I don think in hausa we have christains,Actually its difficult to find,but i don't know if they exist.

They do exist, in fact there are lot of them that are Christians!

when I was living with my brother at ogida mobile barrack, I do see them, though am not close to them but I know many of them (hausa Christians), some of them even come to our church.

note: they were born and brought up in the North.

1 Like

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Quality20(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
good for u. there r Hausa xtians in southern Kaduna,chibok, plateau state parts of bauchi etc

2 Likes

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by MrCork: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

I don't want foreigner as wife

Blu03 is not a foreigna sir...she is half cast. She always complaining but I no she definitely need man.
Please can u do us a favour & marry her so she can quit stresssssssing people up on nairaland? Please?
angry
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
MrCork:

Blu03 is not a foreigna sir...she is half cast. She always complaining but I no she definitely need man.
Please can u do us a favour & marry her so she can quit stresssssssing people up on nairaland? Please?
angry

lolzzzzz
funny, you are very funny!
leave Blu03 alone, you are looking for her trouble.

1 Like

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Aysha110(f): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

They do exist, in fact there are lot of them that are Christians!

when I was living with my brother at ogida mobile barrack, I do see them, though am not close to them but I know many of them (hausa Christians), some of them even come to our church.

note: they were born and brought up in the North.

Yes some are born in the north but that does'nt mean they are hausas,must of the pple here in north are guest but they can speak hausa fluently,some is just job that brought them or thier parent.but its quite difficult to find hausas practicing christianity.

3 Likes

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
undecided
Aysha110:

Yes some are born in the north but that does'nt mean they are hausas,must of the pple here in north are guest but they can speak hausa fluently,some is just job that brought them or thier parent.but its quite difficult to find hausas practicing christianity.
Hausa christians are extremely much. Get your facts straight.
Except you aren't in the north...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl Wan Kill Me �� / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? / What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.