Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested (2684 Views)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mynd44 is in search of a wife,he intends to settle down this year if you both match, so send him a DM if you are interested. Just quietly go to his dm and do the needful so as to avoid unnecessary drama .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Ocholu: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
My dear, he still won't notice you!

11 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ocholu:
My dear, he still won't notice you!
What makes you think I’m single? Please allow ladies to do the needful,he’s shy and I decide to help him out

4 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Truvelisback(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
U don commot for Seun, na Mynd44 u don dey Bid for?

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
U don commot for Seun, na Mynd44 u don dey Bid for?
He’s shy on how to go about it so I volunteered to help him out but who took down my topic on seun, was I wrong to want to know much about him? What happened there? I was offline only to come back to meet it deleted

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Ocholu: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
What makes you think I’m single? Please allow ladies to do the needful,he’s shy and I decide to help him out

You're my dear. With the manner in which you masquerade Nairaland, no person in a relationship has that typa energy. I've likened you to Jon Snow the Night's Watcher.

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lol then you are wrong,stop assuming things without confirmation
Ocholu:

You're my dear. With the manner in which you masquerade Nairaland, no person in a relationship has that typa energy. I've likened you to Jon Snow the Night's Watcher.

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Ocholu: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lol then you are wrong,stop assuming things without confirmation

Okk.. Mynd44 has noticed now that you're heavily single. Thank you for shooting your shot.

5 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ocholu:

Okk.. Mynd44 has noticed now that you're heavily single. Thank you for shooting your shot.
Shooting shot? How? Go back and read. What’s your definition of shot shooting?

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Mynd44 is in search of a wife,he intends to settle down this year if you both match, so send him a DM if you are interested. Just quietly go to his dm and do the needful so as to avoid unnecessary drama .
I sign up, he shld know I like JESUS CHRIST, not Yoruba and enjoy Chinese historical drama. Ask him if he dosent mind

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

I sign up, he shld know I like JESUS CHRIST, not Yoruba and enjoy Chinese historical drama. Ask him if he dosent mind
Send a dm to him and continue from there

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Rumor has it that he is not into people with spelling issues!

5 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Rumor has it that he is not into people with spelling issues!

Don’t be a jealous cat

6 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:

Am shy dear
I have never been dat forward with a man
Can't do it,cmmon
U do it..am a born again Christian,even Christ won't approve of philandering

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:

Am shy dear
Can't do it,cmmon
U do it..am a born again Christian,even Christ won't approve of philandering wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don’t be a jealous cat

Jealous of what undecided I just want to sell my engine oil

4 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:

Am shy dear
Can't do it,cmmon
U do it..am a born again Christian,even Christ won't approve of philandering wink wink wink wink wink[b][/b]
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Ocholu: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Shooting shot? How? Go back and read. What’s your definition of shot shooting?

Naija babes like cutting through corners. They'll rather send an indirect message, than a direct one.

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nothing like philandering here, he’s looking for a future partner
BirtherOfKings:

Am shy dear
Can't do it,cmmon
U do it..am a born again Christian,even Christ won't approve of philandering wink wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Am shy dear
Can't do it,cmmon

Again

I am shy not am shy

I am a born again not am a born again

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ocholu:

Naija babes like cutting through corners. They'll rather send an indirect message, than a direct one.
Still wrong assumptions

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Again

I am shy not am shy

Who sent you?

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Again

I am shy not am shy

mind ur business diesel seller grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Ignore him and focus, he’s jealous

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Konor: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
This one dey use style shoot shot. You better enter his DM and stop cutting corners

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Iyaebe:
Who sent you?

Make una vex.. Don't you guys have boyfriends that needs engine oil?

Iyaagba or iyaegbe stop saying I am jealous

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Konor: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ocholu:

this Particular moniker is just obsessed about marriage.
It's her ultimate goal; to live off a man

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Ocholu: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Still wrong assumptions

See below. You're well known.

Konor:
this Particular moniker is just obsessed about marriage.
It's her ultimate goal; to live off a man

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 01, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Make una vex.. Don't you guys have boyfriends that needs engine oil?

Iyaagba or iyaegbe stop saying I am jealous

Boyfriends that need, not boyfriends that needs. Oga English teacher!

4 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Konor:
This one dey use style shoot shot. You better enter his DM and stop cutting corners
Go back and read before you start typing trash , everything is shooting shot for una.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What My Ex Did To Me Yesterday / Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? / Is Something Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.