Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (47878 Views)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Check urself biko

Funny how you won't point out where I supported killings of people

I hope you understand it's a serious allegation you laid against me and if this was not a faceless forum, I could be killed for such allegation even without confirming if I did so

Be guided with your words sir and careful what you say so you don't put others in trouble for what they know not of

Killing someone for no just reason is a very big offence punishable by law

Supporting the killings in itself is also punishable and I take what you said very seriously, don't child around it, you accused me to my face that I supported killings of Christians

Please point it out to me sir

I think I have to take what you said to higher because everyone that read your posts would have concluded I am Muslim and I am in support of the killings of Christians
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AgentNairaland(f): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

Funny how you won't point out where I supported killings of people

I hope you understand it's a serious allegation you laid against me and if this was not a faceless forum, I could be killed for such allegation even without confirming if I did so

Be guided with your words sir and careful what you say so you don't put others in trouble for what they know not of

Killing someone for no just reason is a very big offence punishable by law

Supporting the killings in itself is also punishable and I take what you said very seriously, don't child around it, you accused me to my face that I supported killings of Christians

Please point it out to me sir

I think I have to take what you said to higher because everyone that read your posts would have concluded I am Muslim and I am in support of the killings of Christians

But you're supporting your Co slaves in islam from the statements
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

But you're supporting your Co slaves in islam from the statements

It seems you are taking this as a joke right, you came out to accuse me of supporting killings of Christians across the country
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AntiChristian: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lukuluku69:

@Holy Spirit, It/He inspired Adeboye to celebrate Xmas and do Xmas Carols and also whispered to Kumuyi that Xmas is of Pagan origin :-)

grin

Each Church get different subscription I think.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AgentNairaland(f): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

It seems you are taking this as a joke right, you came out to accuse me of supporting killings of Christians across the country

Joke!!! Are u not in supporting of it? Go back and read ur statements over and over again biko
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Lukuluku69(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin
Each Church get different subscription I think.
Exactly.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Joke!!! Are u not in supporting of it? Go back and read ur statements over and over again biko

Oga I have not posted any thing in support of killings and will never do that

Point it out here
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AgentNairaland(f): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

Oga I have not posted any thing in support of killings and will never do that

Point it out here

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Blackking98(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin
immhotep:

Ebenezar2020 must hear this grin grin grin

Cc lzas gmbuharii afamed helinues sarrki solmus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

And you rest your case is your reply for accusing me of supporting the killings of christians

Them go accuse you self of worse things...

Karma is a real bitçt
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Bobonowell(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Brugo:

Which Jonathan? The jonadàft who auctioned Nigeria to Igbos?

The one who went uninvited to RCCG to kneel at the altar and collect blessings before resuming the massive looting of the nation? The same Jona that refused a political debate but chose D’Banj and SeyiShay to interview him? The same Jona who gave Abacha a posthumous award right after teenage boys were slaughtered in their hostels by Boko Haram? The one who went dancing and celebrating right after the Nyanya bombing? The same Jona who said Boko Haram are our brothers? The one who came down south to collect blessings from traditional kings with their staff used for curses? The same Jona that dangled the 2nd Niger bridge at the noses Igbos for re-election? The same Jona that denied the Chibok kidnapping until it was too late? The same Jona who refused the help of UK and US intelligence to rescue those girls? The same Jona who gave Dasuki money for security to share among his cronies?

Abeg, forget Jona. He was an aberration.

They both failed , forv RCCG "GO"to protest is an indirect means to tell osibanjo that his govt is not working, but he's afraid to speak up because he won't have special gifts from vp
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by yoyo4456: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Fish shooting game online, easy to play for a short amount of money slotxo
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AgentNairaland(f): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
DAVE5:

And you rest your case is your reply for accusing me of supporting the killings of christians

Them go accuse you self of worse things...

Karma is a real bitçt

While you're denying ur god allah and messenger Muhammad pbuh.. Guy just go jor
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Amoxman(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
DropsMic:

Obviously you lack the spirit of comprehension. Next time you pray, ask for it.

Go nd sit down, which protest have you ever joind, only to make noise on social media
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DropsMic(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Amoxman:

Go nd sit down, which protest have you ever joind, only to make noise on social media

Now you are grabbing on straws... Get a life babs
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Amoxman(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
DropsMic:

Now you are grabbing on straws... Get a life babs

You definitely don't have one
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by chuose: 2:00am On Feb 07, 2020
post=86307064:
All of us @[/color] are at Ebute-Metta at the moment,
About to start walking with Daddy G.O, A True man of God.

Nigeria must work again in our lifetime.
Prayers going up for our darling nation.

[color=#990000]Men ought to pray and not to faint.

God bless Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
God bless Nigeria.

To both of you and your fellow evil and corruption supporters, like that Ibori supporter above,
Becareful what you say about men of God.
These are not your average celebrities you type trash about on a daily basis.
Watch your mouth.

It is dangerous!!

We pity them also

Sir, You asked that kid a very good question!
Most times, they are better left alone tho.

UPDATE : Walking the walk for a better and more better Nigeria.......
Adeboye fooled us into making Buhari look Christian friendly

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.