Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (47881 Views)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AgentNairaland(f): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

I don't want to categorically agree to you saying this government aimed at only Christian for their killing sport but I understand where you're coming from

That being said, remember also that several Muslims have been killed in this terror fights across the country or would you say all the people killed in jos and other states have been only Christians

Call a Spade a Spade and don't be bias, see how Christians were Slaughtered like fowl, tell me one of ur imam, Alfa, Sheikh, that got his head cut of for going against the belief of your brothers in Boko Haram, Iswap and fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by bilulu(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86307064:
All of us @[/color] are at Ebute-Metta at the moment,
About to start walking with Daddy G.O, A True man of God.

Nigeria must work again in our lifetime.
Prayers going up for our darling nation.

[color=#990000]Men ought to pray and not to faint.

God bless Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
God bless Nigeria.

To both of you and your fellow evil and corruption supporters, like that Ibori supporter above,
Becareful what you say about men of God.
These are not your average celebrities you type trash about on a daily basis.
Watch your mouth.

It is dangerous!!

We pity them also

Sir, You asked that kid a very good question!
Most times, they are better left alone tho.

UPDATE : Walking the walk for a better and more better Nigeria.......
You are about to protest the killings and insecurity in the country but you have never called out the president to do what we re paying him for instead you keep singing his praises. What does dat make you? You know the solution but you don't want to implement the solution yet you want to protest, against who? Who are you protesting again? For boko haram to stop killing or to make the president to wake up to his duties? What exactly are you protesting for?
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by pacespot(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Some people will just be walking on the street and say they are protesting, are they protesting against the general public or the government? Take your protest to the government office or any establishment to show that you are serious.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Call a Spade a Spade and don't be bias, see how Christians were Slaughtered like fowl, tell me one of ur imam, Alfa, Sheikh, that got his head cut of for going against the belief of your brothers in Boko Haram, Iswap and fulani herdsmen?

Now you're calling me Muslim?

How'd know I'm a Muslim for crying out loud...

Oga I be confirmed Christian, baptised in the Catholic Church, first holy Communion in the Catholic church, I hate saying I'm Catholic because its seeming like in differentiating myslef from other churches, but it is what it is, the oldest and purest Christian denomination...

Internet is your friend, Muslims alike have been killed no bias

must we say he is Muslim or she is a Christian or they are Catholic, or he is cherubim and seraphim

We serve one God, I have never been a Muslim but I would not castigate them as all terrorists because doing so would mean any we should call all Christian girl prostitutes because most Christian girls now believe more in trading their bodies for cash
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Excellent standpoint. Help us ask them o
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Zeesugar(f): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
crownwealth:

Osunbade is no longer a pastor.
your personal beef
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by JevonAir: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
post=86307137:

Berry Berry,
You are definitely the someone...
Sometimes in life, you don't know when you say out what you have in your head.
Simple!
[/s]
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AgentNairaland(f): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=DAVE5 post=86314380]

[s]Now you're calling me Muslim?

How'd know I'm a Muslim for crying out loud...

Oga I be confirmed Christian, baptised in the Catholic Church, first holy Communion in the Catholic church, I hate saying I'm Catholic because its seeming like in differentiating myslef from other churches, but it is what it is, the oldest and purest Christian denomination...

Internet is your friend, Muslims alike have been killed no bias

must we say he is Muslim or she is a Christian or they are Catholic, or he is cherubim and seraphim

We serve one God, I have never been a Muslim but I would not castigate them as all terrorists because doing so would mean any we should call all Christian girl prostitutes because most Christian girls now believe more in trading their bodies for cash[/s]

You're not just a Muslim but a SLAVE..

A Child of God won't vomit this trash of yours.

The question is give me an example of Alfa, Imam, Sheikh, etc that got his head cut off for going against the belief Of Iswap, Boko haram and fulani herdsmen??

Mind you, we're NOT serving the same God, allah is the head of gods and goddesses in Saudi Arabia prior Islam.. allah as ur god in Islam never reveal itself, himself or herself to anyone.. Nobody can say he or she heard directly from allah even ur prophet Muhammad never in a second heard the voice of allah..
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by crownwealth: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Zeesugar:

your personal beef

He sold his soul to Lucifer
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by JevonAir: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
YorubaNinja:

What anointing? You've got mental problems just like the millions of their members that worship them, I swear. If you truly have the Holy Spirit, you'll be able to know the true anointing NOT material or 9ja one.
[/s]
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by JevonAir: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
YorubaNinja:

A supposed man of God that meddles in Politics. A supposed man of God that enjoys the loot of his Politician members. Really? Do you need me to keep going?

True Christian aren't of this world and aren't fazed by it UNLIKE 98% of 9ja Daddy G.Os that work in collaboration with the Vagabond Politicians to encourage them to keep looting at the ordinary citizens expense. They refer it to as God's blessings. Awon weyrey Olofo! angry
[/s]
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AgentNairaland(f): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

Excellent standpoint. Help us ask them o

They can't answer the question, even there sultan in sokoto the head of allah's slaves in Nigeria couldn't answer it
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

They can't answer the question, even there sultan in sokoto the head of allah's slaves in Nigeria couldn't answer it

The problem with these liberalists is their excessiveness. They tend to over liberalize themselves blinding themselves to reality Let's have simulteanous attacks against topnislamic clerics from Sokoto to Kaduna to Kano and let's see if it's the same soft handed approach they'll be applying in the same exact scenarios
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AgentNairaland(f): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

The problem with these liberalists is their excessiveness. They tend to over liberalize themselves blinding themselves to reality

Exactly
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Exactly

May i never be so liberalize that I'll lose touch of the reality that confronts me. Never
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Exactly

.have a look my brother. This is a Muslim terrorist taking a bomb with an intent to kill at least 1000 persons in a 2000-5000 member church. Tell me I can carry a knife or another Christian do this same thing in a big Muslim setting

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Jones4190(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
just imagine Jesus asking his disciples to protest the killing of John the Baptist

just imagine peter asking the early church to protest the killing of Stephen

Christianity have never experience persecution like the time of apostles but the early Christian did not assemble to protest

Nobody want die but they want go heaven
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
chriatianity the religion of hypocrisy and deception, all these stunts just to get publicity.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=AgentNairaland post=86314765][/quote]

Me being a slave is because I said we serve one God? Last I checked the God of Muslim is Allah whom I assume to be the Most high God, maybe their scripture is different from our that's why they do the things they do, but if Allah is not the Most High God, then it's my bad, I can't be versed in what I don't have interest in

I live my life on this very principle

If you love God then you would love your neighbor, not just your fellow Christian or fellow Muslim

If you say I'm Muslim for what I say, it changes nothing, even if I were one, it doesn't make you a better person than I am

I'm not versed in the exact people being killed in Nigeria but I know most are Christians, Google brings up mostly Christians being killed too, yes christians are being killed, but I think I remember one emir of gwazo in the north being killed

I was never interested in any post that says this and that are killed because my heart can't assimilate why someone should kill another person for no reason but then, someday that problem could become my problem too, knowing how many were killed would not keep me safer either

Attached is an article from the internet

It all boils down to tolerance of your fellow man, we are human first before we say we are Christians or Muslims or atheist or traditionalist

Peace to all men, but I no dey traditional worshippers Sha make them no turn me to kettle,

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AgentNairaland(f): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

Me being a slave is because I said we serve one God? Last I checked the God of Muslim is Allah whom I assume to be the Most high God, maybe their scripture is different from our that's why they do the things they do, but if Allah is not the Most High God, then it's my bad, I can't be versed in what I don't have interest in

I live my life on this very principle

If you love God then you would love your neighbor, not just your fellow Christian or fellow Muslim

If you say I'm Muslim for what I say, it changes nothing, even if I were one, it doesn't make you a better person than I am

I'm not versed in the exact people being killed in Nigeria but I know most are Christians, Google brings up mostly Christians being killed too, yes christians are being killed, but I think I remember one emir of gwazo in the north being killed

I was never interested in any post that says this and that are killed because my heart can't assimilate why someone should kill another person for no reason but then, someday that problem could become my problem too, knowing how many were killed would not keep me safer either

Attached is an article from the internet

It all boils down to tolerance of your fellow man, we are human first before we say we are Christians or Muslims or atheist or traditionalist

Peace to all men, but I no dey traditional worshippers Sha make them no turn me to kettle,

If you're better than I you won't support one bloody people killing his fellow mankind all because of religion and virgins in jannah..

You gat to check yourself, and if truly you're a Christian you won't be saying allah is the same Jehovah, Elohim, Omniscient and omnipotent the living God...Or tell me is there anyone that heard directly from allah? Or allah spoke to anyone from the Quran??

Note: We're not serving the same God ok

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Blackking98(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
immhotep:

Where is Osinbande?

Cc lzas gmbuharii afamed helinues sarrki blackking98 solmus
He's planning to go round sharing trader money part2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by orunto27: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
Good
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

If you're better than I you won't support one bloody people killing his fellow mankind all because of religion and virgins in jannah..

You gat to check yourself, and if truly you're a Christian you won't be saying allah is the same Jehovah, Elohim, Omniscient and omnipotent the living God...Or tell me is there anyone that heard directly from allah? Or allah spoke to anyone from the Quran??

Please can you point out to where exactly I supported the killings or where I insinuated support for the killijgs
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Legendguru: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blackking98:

He's planning to go round sharing trader money part2
Ebenezar2020 must hear this grin grin grin

Cc lzas gmbuharii afamed helinues sarrki solmus

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by saajus: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
I appreciate the march. Thank God we are waking up
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Jeamillz2020(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
No troll me abeg yeye people's forum
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I'm still waiting for you to tell me where I supported the killings of Christians, I need to know so I CLD either apologize or know what to say for my crimes
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AgentNairaland(f): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

I'm still waiting for you to tell me where I supported the killings of Christians, I need to know so I CLD either apologize or know what to say for my crimes

Check urself biko
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Pataricatering(f): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
But if D govt solves d crisis - u will be thanking Jesus - then u won’t remember that it was man made and Jesus doesn’t solve man - made problems - he solves only jesus-made problems ! Lol .
jayson87:
Protest against the government not pray. God that will come down and solve this insecurity crisis, he has nothing to do with it. It is man made and it's men themselves that will devise mediums and strategies to curb it.

Our pastors are gradually becoming charlatans . Can't believe you will walk in prayers for insecurity crisis, when we are suppose to lead a protest to this helpless, oblivious and insincere government . Tell them to wake up and do the needful by changing the service chiefs and strengthen our defense and security system and architecture

Adeboye welcomed Buhari into his church when he was soliciting for votes, go to him with your Protestants and wake him up, to wake up from his slumber

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by jayson87: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pataricatering:
But if D govt solves d crisis - u will be thanking Jesus - then u won’t remember that it was man made and Jesus doesn’t solve man - made problems - he solves only jesus-made problems ! Lol .
wat a dumb statement. So. Deviant of critical reasoning, begining to doubt if .... SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.