Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (47880 Views)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by BluntBoy(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

Na who be this. Mention one. Instance sheiks and imams got killed as gleefully as priests are being sluaghtered. Don't let us wait too long pelase

First of all, define what it means to be killed gleefully?

The convoy of emirs were attacked and emir of Gwoza was killed. How can you tell if that was or was not a gleeful killing?

What priest was killed and how did you deduce glee in the way he was executed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

Psychological deflection. Indicative of not been direct enough to confront issues. I said it before. This is the docile naturehthat has perpetuated the faith thesedays. My dear Joshua wielded the sword from his youth till ripe old age.

Hmmnn, at this point I'm truly short of words,

Peace, progress and love is what you, me, we want for our dear country

The kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent taketh it by force

Know ur strength and use ur strength wisely...

I believe he has identified his strength and has chosen his ground of how to use it and I commend him for that

Tomorrow his strength could be his voice and I believe he would use it if he thinks his voice alone can suffice
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by BluntBoy(m): 11:47am On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

Well, I get ur point, but Jonathan even as we all agree was a not so good president for us all, he was a Christian, he being a Christian did not enact rules/laws that would profit only Christians and leave Muslims or other numerois religions shortchanged, that's how I chose to convey my message so you and every other person see we all want what is good for you, me and all of us as Nigerians

I don't understand. Are you implying that Buhari has enacted laws that benefit only Muslims?

And you must never forget that Buhari cannot solely enact laws.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2020
BluntBoy:

First of all, define what it means to be killed gleefully?

The convoy of emirs were attacked and emir of Gwoza was killed. How can you tell if that was or was not a gleeful killing?

What priest was killed and how did you deduce glee in the way he was executed?

My dear brother let's keep our divergent realities on issues to ourselves. Like I said I would reiterate it when I see sheiks and imams leaders of mosques killed so delightfully by it's killers like they do with priests I'll take the matter as a war against humanity. EU released a memo stating Christians where needing killed. Employing it's big cache of private investigative tools o wonder how an individual moniker can wipe off such massive and important information off the earth. Like I said let's keep our realities on issues to ourselves. To each His own. Simple
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

Hmmnn, at this point I'm truly short of words,

Peace, progress and love is what you, me, we want for our dear country

The kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent taketh it by force

Know ur strength and use ur strength wisely...

I believe he has identified his strength and has chosen his ground of how to use it and I commend him for that

Tomorrow his strength could be his voice and I believe he would use it if he thinks his voice alone can suffice

I handle issues so decisively as I'm confronted with. Not by being avoidant. This is my own version of Christianity. Power comes with responsibility. If one occupies power and doesn't understands it's use,than the consequence would confront such an entity

Shalom
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by BluntBoy(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

My dear brother let's keep our divergent realities on issues to ourselves. Like I said I would reiterate it when I see sheiks and imams leaders of mosques killed so delightfully by it's killers like they do with priests I'll take the matter as a war against humanity. EU released a memo stating Christians where needing killed. Employing it's big cache of private investigative tools o wonder how an individual moniker can wipe off such massive and important information off the earth. Like I said let's keep our realities on issues to ourselves. To each His own. Simple

The EU is not infallible.

Even the sophisticated intelligence unit of the United States once misled a whole country into believing that Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AgentNairaland(f): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

It's not about apc and pdp anymore brother, the same psychopaths are rotating themselves around the two parties and all other political parties nowadays, its now more than just pdp or apc, it's now about we voting who would do it right no matter which political group he represents

Buhari cld have been a pdp flag bearer but the truth is his results wld still have been the same

Atiku; another kingpin in embezzlement of public funds

Others nko, all thieves, we need a person with a vision, Dubai was a dessert blessed with just more or less oil as we have, now oil is not just their all in all; they have delved into other spheres of economy

Reasons for that is good governance, vision led them here, the party, monarch system, democratic systems mattered not, but the person at the helms of affairs

Have you heard of bad parenting that brought about good children, there are many

Have you also heard of good parenting producing the worst children, there are many

I never supported PDP too.. These people are bunch of idiots but this tyranny present government of Nigeria aimed at dealing with Christians that's just it
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2020
BluntBoy:

The EU is not infallible.

Even the sophisticated intelligence unit of the United States once misled a whole country into believing that Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Don't sleep into Geopolitics just yet. This is religion. Find yourself the memo it's public. Till then, like I said let's keep our divergent realities to ourselves

Shalom
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Ubdavis(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2020
I understand, because a typical religious person person can't be rational in thought and radical in action. We need a whole lot more of positive actions and a lot less of prayers. Infact, prayers can't add any value to this effect.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2020
BluntBoy:

I don't understand. Are you implying that Buhari has enacted laws that benefit only Muslims?

And you must never forget that Buhari cannot solely enact laws.

Haha, u r going far nah, my statement is Jonathan as a Christian or any other Christian wld/have not enact laws that would profit just Christians alone

That goes without saying that if it profits Christians as some wld want it wld profit all as well

I have not said anything about Muslims enacting so pls don't read meaning where my intentions didn't go
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

I handle issues so decisively as I'm confronted with. Not by being avoidant. This is my own version of Christianity. Power comes with responsibility. If one occupies power and doesn't understands it's use,than the consequence would confront such an entity

Shalom

Hmmnn, ***smile***
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I never supported PDP too.. These people are bunch of idiots but this tyranny present government of Nigeria aimed at dealing with Christians that's just it

I don't want to categorically agree to you saying this government aimed at only Christian for their killing sport but I understand where you're coming from

That being said, remember also that several Muslims have been killed in this terror fights across the country or would you say all the people killed in jos and other states have been only Christians
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by anonimi: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
The prayer walk is expected to start at about 10 a.m. and the general overseer and other leaders of the church are expected to lead the procession from the church’s national headquarters in Ebute-Meta, Lagos State.

Have they cancelled the walk at the last minute like 2baba chickened out last year

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Omooba77: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
God bless my Daddy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DropsMic(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hamzaay:
Not yet

I can hook you up with one when you are ready.. My fees ate affordable and i don't collect advance payment
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by smileyoo: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
lol. @ prayer walk, asking us to pray that this govt should develop capacity to deal with insecurity in the land. who told them that bubu's govt 've no capacity to stop these killings, if they really want to do so ? bubu's govt is not sincere in this fight against terrorism in nigeria, may be he still believe that a fight against boko boys, is a fight against the north, even after becoming the nigeria president.
at this point in time, its better we protest against the insecerity of this govt in the fight against terror in the nation.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by bergs2: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Daddy G.O,

If you like, lead them to the wilderness in Chibok for prayers, it won't change anything.

You would have been resting by now, but your involvement during the 2015 elections is the reason why you're doing this prayer walk.

You better Walk Alone.

No b only prayer walk.
This one na road walk.
Making practice of religion, instead of living the life.
All of us including the G.O must suffer these trying times. Afterall, He first dined with the devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Did Nelson Mandela use prayers to fight apartheid no!
Did Martin Luther King Jr use prayers to fight white supremacy no!
Did the Japanese use prayers to fight the Mongolians no!
Did America and Britain use prayers to defeat the Axis powers(Hitler and co) in the Second World War no!
Keep praying oh maybe "God" will come and fight such rubbish. We are on our own there is no God.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Exmilitant(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
How about assisting a security outfit lets say the police, by building a state of the art police station in each of the 36 states and providing all the equipment the would need to effectively secure lives and properties? a fraction of daddy's wealth would amply do that...
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

I don't want to categorically agree to you saying this government aimed at only Christian for their killing sport but I understand where you're coming from

That being said, remember also that several Muslims have been killed in this terror fights across the country or would you say all the people killed in jos and other states have been only Christians
Na Muslim's dey suffer am pass for me self.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ausrichie:
Did Nelson Mandela use prayers to fight apartheid no!
Did Martin Luther King Jr use prayers to fight white supremacy no!
Did the Japanese use prayers to fight the Mongolians no!
Did America and Britain use prayers to defeat the Axis powers(Hitler and co) in the Second World War no!
Keep praying oh maybe "God" will come and fight such rubbish. We are on our own there is no God.

There is no God as how. Would our lack of proactiveness and action taking suddenly negate and nullify God's existence? Or shall the consequences of inaction diminish the Greatness of our God. God isn't dependent on our abiliies or inabilities. You need to find Him for yourself to be convinced of who He is.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Omooba77:
God bless my Daddy!
A very BIG AMEN.
God bless you for this thread too Omo Oba!

UPDATE : Walking the walk for a better and more better Nigeria.......

1 Share

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ausrichie:

Na Muslim's dey suffer am pass for me self.

So make we all join hand fight this obvious menace in the room... That's the way forward for us
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Seventy7kings: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86307064:
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] are at Ebute-Metta at the moment,
About to start walking with Daddy G.O, A True man of God.

Nigeria must work again in our lifetime.
Prayers going up for our darling nation.

[color=#990000][b]Men ought to pray and not to faint
grin Bros
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

So make we all join hand fight this obvious menace in the room... That's the way forward for us
Bros there is no unity maybe the brits should have imposed apartheid because the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Slymonster(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
YorubaNinja:
Adeboye and Oyedepo... foolish guys wey wan enjoy earthly riches yet, want to make heaven.. grin

Was jesus poor or is your God a poor one. I pity people with this mentality.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Slymonster:

Was jesus poor or is your God a poor one. I pity people with this mentality.
He was poor bros. A man with no property no means of livelihood isn't that poverty.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ausrichie:

Bros there is no unity maybe the brits should have imposed apartheid because the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Well what do I know... I've come to realize that in this life, anything goes, in the end, dust we came from, to dust we shall return; just as we came
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Dayoara: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
That is your own the insurgency is more of spiritual warfare be than physical war
Erediauwa:
Dear Daddy G.O,

If you like, lead them to the wilderness in Chibok for prayers, it won't change anything.

You would have been resting by now, but your involvement during the 2015 elections is the reason why you're doing this prayer walk.

You better Walk Alone.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by horgarzer(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Daddy G.O,

You better Walk Alone.

Out of point
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dayoara:
That is your own the insurgency is more of spiritual warfare be than physical war
Spiritual my foot. So the bomb is now spiritual or the machetes the RPG missiles the AK47s are spiritual chai. It is so unfortunate that the white man's religion has plucked our brains out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.