Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (47875 Views)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by klax(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

I'm doing all these you're doing. I remembered how some of we Christians were labelled wrongly because we refused to join the hypocrisy bandwagon. I feel very sorry about all these and wished it didn't happen. I'll never criticise RCCG though,nor the overseer. Abeg I too respect God. Make I no come die. But certain truths we must say, certain things we must stay away from. And this is sadly one event to be observed from the sidelines keeping mute

Thanks. I fear God with all my heart but remember what the Buble say about people shouting CHANGE in the book of Proverb.

Remember the same Bible said my people perish for lacking wisdom m. Remember how Isrealite cried to God for a king when God told them to have patient but they refused and Saul came as king and shreded them into pieces.

Bro have you ever seen any Muslim, or mosque gathered together and pray that their own in power should be remove and be replace by christain Never, but this is what Reedem did after known fully well buhari was a demon in 1985 and was a demon jihadist using baboons and dog blood rant in 2011 and said attack on boko haram is an attack on Islam and the North but yet RCCG went ahead to endorsed him with prayer and fasting and their votes and asking for a walk. Let them walk it alone i repeat.

So pls take God out of this if you fail to listen ready to face the consequence.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
klax:

Thanks. I fear God with all my heart but remember what the Buble say about people shouting CHANGE in the book of Proverb.

Remember the same Bible said my people perish for lacking wisdom m. Remember how Isrealite cried to God for a king when God told them to have patient but they refused and Saul came as king and shreded them into pieces.

Bro have you ever seen any Muslim, or mosque gathered together and pray that their own in power should be remove and be replace by christain Never, but this is what Reedem did after known fully well buhari was a demon in 1985 and was a demon jihadist using baboons and dog blood rant in 2011 and said attack on boko haram is an attack on Islam and the North but yet RCCG went ahead to endorsed him with prayer and fasting.

So pls take God out of this if you fail to listen ready to face the consequence.

I understand and it's the pure honest truth. I just feel we should be on the sidelines on the subject and let God lead us out of this. The show of support in the last election like you said against another was very very low. Very Unchristianly
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by johnjones243: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
why not pray to the Jewish god to interfere? oh! I forgot! the Jewish god only cares about the Jews and couldn't care less about some black skinned humans located off the coast of West Africa. which is why he quickly sent plagues to Egypt when his beloved people were enslaved but didn't do anything when it's your forefathers

If you die mysteriously now, they will be blaming one witch in your father's village. Why not caution your hands and try as much as possible to use your intiative well.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by thundafire: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
why not pray to the Jewish god to interfere? oh! I forgot! the Jewish god only cares about the Jews and couldn't care less about some black skinned humans located off the coast of West Africa. which is why he quickly sent plagues to Egypt when his beloved people were enslaved but didn't do anything when it's your forefathers
u just a waste only withdrawal method from ur dad could have helped us on NL by giving someone else dey opportunity to comment instead of u,do not mess or joke with the name of the Lord, because He is a consuming fire
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by klax(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

I understand and it's the pure honest truth. I just feel we should be on the sidelines on the subject and let God lead us out of this. The show of support in the last election like you said against another was very very low. Very Unchristianly

Sorry im just pouring out my dissappointment on these people.

Thanks God bless.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Yoighaman(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Brugo:

Which Jonathan? The jonadàft who auctioned Nigeria to Igbos?

The one who went uninvited to RCCG to kneel at the altar and collect blessings before resuming the massive looting of the nation? The same Jona that refused a political debate but chose D’Banj and SeyiShay to interview him? The same Jona who gave Abacha a posthumous award right after teenage boys were slaughtered in their hostels by Boko Haram? The one who went dancing and celebrating right after the Nyanya bombing? The same Jona who said Boko Haram are our brothers? The one who came down south to collect blessings from traditional kings with their staff used for curses? The same Jona that dangled the 2nd Niger bridge at the noses Igbos for re-election? The same Jona that denied the Chibok kidnapping until it was too late? The same Jona who refused the help of UK and US intelligence to rescue those girls? The same Jona who gave Dasuki money for security to share among his cronies?

Abeg, forget Jona. He was an aberration.

Well said and nice post, we quite agree with you, at the time, Jonathan was bad and we all voted en mass for a 'change' we desperately needed and afterwards for 'next level'....but please sit down and reflect deeply, is this government not worse? A regime that keeps blaming its predecessor for any blunder or act of incompetence even after almost 5 years in office? You might not admit it but many people including the likes of Daddy GO have, hence this anti-government protest camouflaged as a prayer walk. We all make mistakes in life and must learn to admit them when it matters most, voting for GMB was a grave mistake.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kapelvej: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Daddy G.O,

If you like, lead them to the wilderness in Chibok for prayers, it won't change anything.

You would have been resting by now, but your involvement during the 2015 elections is the reason why you're doing this prayer walk.

You better Walk Alone.
During Jonathan, they led a protest, now in the Dullard's time they are leading prayer walk, what a country
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

There is no God as how. Would our lack of proactiveness and action taking suddenly negate and nullify God's existence? Or shall the consequences of inaction diminish the Greatness of our God. God isn't dependent on our abiliies or inabilities. You need to find Him for yourself to be convinced of who He is.
I am not saying that they should not protest I am saying that we should tackle this problem like it is racism or war. Imagine it is the common minority(Apc and Pdp) that rules Nigeria it's a bloody error. We need to fight them and throw them away, by this I mean mass actions, protests and even asking for sanctions to be imposed let us light a fire under their asses so that they will know that we are not fools, but I am just wasting my time. Tribalism, illiteracy and Religion are in the way, this is why Atheist countries thrive.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Tunagee(m): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-adeboye-to-lead-rccg-members-on-can-prayer-walk-today/

But who are really the criminals, if not the church members. Nonsense!!
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ausrichie:

I am not saying that they should not protest I am saying that we should tackle this problem like it is racism or war. Imagine it is the common minority(Apc and Pdp) that rules Nigeria it's a bloody error. We need to fight them and throw them away, by this I mean mass actions, protests and the rest but I am just wasting my time. Tribalism and Religion are in the way, this is why Atheist countries thrive.

But alluding the inexistence of God on a Christian thread is outright aggresion
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by WaywardSon(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
kid thinks he knows his Bible, 400 years is quickly right? How long was the slave trade again? I don't remember it reaching 400 years but you tried to sound smart but ended up ignorant everywhere, do some research before posting publicly next time. Please think before you reply
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by mastermaestro(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
YorubaNinja:

What anointing? You've got mental problems just like the millions of their members that worship them, I swear. If you truly have the Holy Spirit, you'll be able to know the true anointing NOT material or 9ja one.

You are doomed, no doubt about it. You can continue on your highway of self-destruction. Those folks are amongst the most successful preachers alive. You that claim to have the HOLY SPIRIT, I am cocksure you cannot shepherd ten people rightly for one year.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by heavenfirst: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hypocrite! Instead of wearing black and black as someone who is mourning, he wore the Godforsaken color to validate his loyalty to it..
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

But alluding the inexistence of God on a Christian thread is outright aggresion
It is on the front page for Pete's sakes.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
This took place today yet someone is using Christianity isn't under attack

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ausrichie:

It is on the front page for Pete's sakes.

Front page doesn't mean it's not a Christian thread. I'm sure same isn't expected on Muslim threads on front page. Your action connotates outright aggression against God and otter viewers on this thread. If you want to preach the inexistence of God it's not supposed to be on a Christain thread
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Expert17: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Daddy G.O,

If you like, lead them to the wilderness in Chibok for prayers, it won't change anything.

You would have been resting by now, but your involvement during the 2015 elections is the reason why you're doing this prayer walk.

You better Walk Alone.

He put gun on ur head for u to vote for BUhARI ba??
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Dayoara: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
I pray God have mercy on you
Slymonster:

Was jesus poor or is your God a poor one. I pity people with this mentality.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by paragon01(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thank you Daddy for showing example, you are indeed a father to nations.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by anonimi: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ausrichie:
Did Nelson Mandela use prayers to fight apartheid no!
Did Martin Luther King Jr use prayers to fight white supremacy no!
Did the Japanese use prayers to fight the Mongolians no!
Did America and Britain use prayers to defeat the Axis powers(Hitler and co) in the Second World War no!
Keep praying oh maybe "God" will come and fight such rubbish. We are on our own there is no God.

There is God, no matter how wants to relate with Him.
All those you listed prayed as well as WORKED with others towards their goals and God blessed their efforts.
The challenge is that we don't want to lift a finger yet want the blessings of God- to pick our call.
Kole werk.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2851343_screenshot201509122155001_jpegbfa7784d893218beec7bbaa410aae3d9

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by ABBEYsammy01(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Prayer is good but that is not all we need now, let all the Christian bodies (CAN, PFN, CATHOLIC, etc) come together and form Christian terrorist group, I'll gladly join, The Boko Haram or mayeti Allah kill one, we kill ten...

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by YorubaNinja: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
mastermaestro:

You are doomed, no doubt about it. You can continue on your highway of self-destruction. Those folks are amongst the most successful preachers alive. You that claim to have the HOLY SPIRIT, I am cocksure you cannot shepherd ten people rightly for one year.

Successful on what grounds? Deceiving and extorting their gullible members... Yes NOT, winning souls.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AFONJACOW(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
If I were him I will hide my face... No be same APC he follow sold to his Zone-B

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Fridayade: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
"all these church going negroes,always singing and praying,praying and singing,they all wanna go to heaven but none of them wanna die"

You're a fool
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by masterflowx(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86310239:
[s]Nigeria will work again in our lifetime and all children of hate, perdition and frustration will be here to witness it (we pray they will not die before that beautiful time).[/s]

God bless Nigeria.

You no dey shame at all.
CAN is protesting against bubu bad government and you are here celebrating...

Weather l'oro e.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by hopefulLandlord: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
johnjones243:

If you die mysteriously now, they will be blaming one witch in your father's village. Why not caution your hands and try as much as possible to use your intiative well.

LMAO! like Christians don't die mysteriously. shows your god is useless as almost all misfortune that can possibly befall me can befall a Christian too

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by JevonAir: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
post=86311090:

A very BIG AMEN.
God bless you for this thread too Omo Oba!

UPDATE : Walking the walk for a better and more better Nigeria.......
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by JevonAir: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
post=86307064:
All of us @[/color] are at Ebute-Metta at the moment,
About to start walking with Daddy G.O, A True man of God.

Nigeria must work again in our lifetime.
Prayers going up for our darling nation.

[color=#990000]Men ought to pray and not to faint.

God bless Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
God bless Nigeria.

To both of you and your fellow evil and corruption supporters, like that Ibori supporter above,
Becareful what you say about men of God.
These are not your average celebrities you type trash about on a daily basis.
Watch your mouth.

It is dangerous!!

We pity them also

Sir, You asked that kid a very good question!
Most times, they are better left alone tho.

UPDATE : Walking the walk for a better and more better Nigeria.......
[/s]
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by JevonAir: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
YorubaNinja:
Adeboye and Oyedepo... foolish guys wey wan enjoy earthly riches yet, want to make heaven.. grin
[/s]
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by JevonAir: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:
Where is Leke

He will be untop of one choir member by now.

And he needs the walk the most so he can lose those fats in his mouth he uses to ask for tithe and first seed.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ / Share Your Best Christmas Selfie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.