Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! (793 Views)

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by beeman80: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2010
Nairalanders whats your take on the issue below:
They felt time was not their friend so they decided to do an HIV test and get married.She also agreed to take in before they get married.The issue is that he does not really love her and she is aware.They are from different social circles.They have introduced themselves to families and friends.The court wedding is also coming up very soon.However she is very caring and supports him financially and otherwise even though he is more well off.She is 5months gone but just recently he fell in love with some other lady.What should he do?
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by Alusioji(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2010
story story story: spill the whole beans jare
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by Mygoldie(f): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2010
umm interesting really, oya open up.
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by freecocoa(f): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2010
Op What should he do or what should you do?spill it so we'll know how to help you.
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by Dyt(f): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2010
U wan cm leave am wen she don get belle abi?
Chai men get troubles 4 brain o
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by Akinagirl(f): 6:24am On Dec 13, 2010
He should follow his heart. He also should not have agreed to marry a woman he was not in love with in the first place.
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by beeman80: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2010
Dyt:

Advise
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by beeman80: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2010
Akinagirl:

He should follow his heart. He also should not have agreed to marry a woman he was not in love with in the first place.
U fink so?
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by dobodobo(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2010
He should fall out of love with the same other lady
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by Mygoldie(f): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2010
What kind of advice do you want from us??@ OP.
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by Money177E(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2010
I think the guy is got Rheumatism in his brain*** He can go about getting all ladies pregnant nonsense konkobility,

I like my style jjooorr
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by beeman80: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2010
Mygoldie:

What kind of advice do you want from us??@ OP.
CANDID ONE PLS!!!
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by beeman80: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2010
Dyt:

Advice needed PLEASE!
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by Dyt(f): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2010
Ow many tyms u wan quote me?
Na me koba d guy ni?
Its rili a tough one u know
mayb i need 2 c d lady in Q n put all sorts in er brain
d guy ant worth er
he is jst simply a looser
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by keyne(f): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
~running to find a unsterilized knife to cut his kini off~ angry angry angry
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by Money177E(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2010
E don reach that level** you wicked ooo or who wicked you naww
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by Dyt(f): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2010
Keyne
u r anoda terror
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by Money177E(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2010
That girl keyne go wicked well well** if you offend her she go let you sleep before she go come attack your dico with knife shocked shocked~
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by beeman80: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
Dyt:

Ow many tyms u wan quote me?
Na me koba d guy ni?
Its rili a tough one u know
mayb i need 2 c d lady in Q n put all sorts in er brain
d guy ant worth er
he is jst simply a looser
U need to set the record straight, cool
Re: Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic! by beeman80: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2010
keyne:

~running to find a unsterilized knife to cut his kini off~ angry angry angry
Laughs!!! Was that an advice?

(1) (Reply)

Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! / Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: / Help With Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.