Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting (11332 Views)

Me, My Parent And My Soon To Be Wife; Should I Take Her Advice? / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

What yardstick do u think she will use to measure the level of satisfaction. It's like when i used to ride my 4 cyl spider i used to call my car a speed demon until my friend lend me his rx330 then i saw truly that fast is an attitude. I hated my Camry.

It's all about yardstick.
She could as well mistakingly use a colleague at works rx330 too and boom she's got a yardstick.

I wonder why you all think all virgins are psychologically virgins!. grin
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dear Op, from the bottom of my heart I sympathize with you. grin Honestly I do. grin . The problem here though isn't about your wife having a child but your wife has no conscience. You married a greedy, self-centered and inconsiderate woman. Believe me she would have treated you the same way even if she had had no child before. Well I don't support divorce, but I don't support living or managing a cheap pretentious slut either. Do whatever can keep your sanity intact.

May God help you. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by proclinician: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
She could as well mistakingly use a colleague at works rx330 too and boom she's got a yardstick.

I wonder why you all think all virgins are psychologically virgins!. grin

Lack of Common sense no allow u understand my point. understand the guilt. Now swerve.
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by SweetCunt97(f): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
samworthyever:
Marriage can at times be heaven on earth if you are lucky to get the right partner. But The reverse is the case if one is not luck. I married a girl who has given birth before. Initial things were going on smoothly until she brought the child to stay with us. She started demanding more than I could afford. She started flirting and having affairs outside just to satisfy the child. She no longer respect and love me. Am regretting now because things are really getting bad. I am thinking of sending her away because am fed up of everything. Guys pls I need your advice on how to handle this issue. Thanks.
I do not understand, would she treat you like this if she delivers your own child? It's actually about ur partner's character and not cos she's a single mother

1 Like

Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

I understand the guilt. Now swerve.
Oh it's another typical brainless Nl guy. With pleasure.It wasn't my intention to disrupt your reasoning.
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by proclinician: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
Oh it's another brainless typical Nl guy. With pleasure.It wasn't my intention to disrupt your reasoning.

See another idiot quoting me again. I drew up an analogy to answer a question. I've been in both sides and I know what I'm saying same with any other person with brains but unfortunately a stupid, brainless, little and unfortunate piece of shit threw all shades of guilt at my point. With this level of thinking I'm sure ur mother got severely punished for littering each time she dropped u in nursery school. Pls I don't baby sit waste products either. Run
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

Lack of Common sense no allow u understand my point. understand the guilt. Now swerve.
Lol! One thing I've noticed with guys like you is you suffer selective comprehension.Thats not a very bad thing though but your arrogance to ask for explanation and your habit of resorting to insult is the pitiable thing.

A simple "what do you mean?" And I would have explained further.

Are you saying a married virgin whose hymen has been broken can not catch feelings for a colleague at work and unintentionally have sex with him thereby having a "yardstick" to compare her husband sexuality with? . That's what i jokingly typed in my first post but your lack of intelligence wouldn't let you see beyond your nose.
I wonder who lack common sense now. Don't bother replying this quote because it would be the only one you'd ever get from me. Bye
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Brainless beings everywhere! Phewww the fly almost ruined my perfect mood. grin Dumbskulls!

I need a break from these reta.rds feeling knowledgeable. grin
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by proclinician: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
Brainless beings everywhere! Phewww the fly almost ruined my perfect mood. grin Dumbskulls!

I need a break from these reta.rds feeling knowledgeable. grin

But why do u all children of the world get very infuriated when men speak highly of virgins. No one is saying a virgin is the key to marital bliss but hey there are many things that won't go wrong with marrying a Virgin. A girl I dated once said if her hubby can't touch her the way I do then there will be problems. I know some of my married exes that I can ignite a romantic relationship with by just going to their whatsap to say hi. I even wished one a happy birthday and put a little bit of icing by saying I never forgot ur birthday now she's reminiscing. Keep ur opinions to urself everyone already knows the truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blab blab blab..... Campaign after election... You had your chance of conversing like a normal human but you chose to display your silly side by throwing insult at me and my Mother who you don't even know. I'd be a fool engaging you further. #yawn!

*Singing****

Black sheep black sheep

Have you any wool?

Yes Sir, yes Sir, Three bags full.

One for the.....

Oh Phresy561 kindly remind me this rhyme please. I've forgotten it. cry
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oh jeez pocohantas your display picture is horrible! Scary! Creepy...jezzzzz .
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by pocohantas(f): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
Oh jeez pocohantas your display picture is horrible! Scary! Creepy...jezzzzz .

But wetin you find go there?
You see say amebo no good? grin
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
pocohantas:

But wetin you find go there?
You see say amebo no good? grin
Lol! Sometimes I go through your posts to check for laughs (you and your punchlines ehn) and sometimes for trending topics . When I saw you viewing I clicked to do aproko as usual but I couldn't even get close to viewing posts. The way I take press back button ehn grin grin. Flash self dey learn work for that speed. grin

How you even fit look that picture sotey, you carry am for dp dey amaze me. , grin You get mind o.
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by samguru(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This is what you get when you risk it all by getting married to a Nigerian man

Our women dey para ooooo
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by nwachukwu9(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
The motive behind the marriage is very important. Most single mom don't go into marriage because of love, instead the want someone to take care of their child. If they motive of the marriage is not love, Expect anything like cheating, fighting, killing etc. Before you go into marriage, the real motive of the marriage revealed by the spirit of God is important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Liposure: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

But why do u all children of the world get very infuriated when men speak highly of virgins. No one is saying a virgin is the key to marital bliss but hey there are many things that won't go wrong with marrying a Virgin. A girl I dated once said if her hubby can't touch her the way I do then there will be problems. I know some of my married exes that I can ignite a romantic relationship with by just going to their whatsap to say hi. I even wished one a happy birthday and put a little bit of icing by saying I never forgot ur birthday now she's reminiscing. Keep ur opinions to urself everyone already knows the truth.
nonvirgins is bae
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by samguru(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
You can't change this woman,the best you can do is to shift your attention from present behaviour and concentrate on job searching.

Please allow her bring her child in,infact start assuming the position of father to the child by caring for him/her.

If you cant do these,please call it a quit

1 Like

Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Liposure: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
pocohantas:

But wetin you find go there? You see say amebo no good? grin
happy sunday sister. Kedu
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Omar09(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
Funny enough if this marriage desolves and the single mom is recounting her two previous failed marriages, she will put the blame on the men. grin

Of course. It's men's fault.
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Which man wouldn't resent taking care of another man's child? undecided
No reasonable mother will allow someone get between her and her child. You either take her with her whole baggage or you don't take her at all.
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Are you a Virgin undecided
I know of a gentleman whose virgin wife cheated on him with his gateman. He found out during their child's genotype test and when the child looked like the spitting image of the gateman.
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Funny how guys see fire and jump into it with their eyes open and starts crying when they get burnt. Deal with your foolishness Oga.
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Raalsalghul: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ishilove:

No reasonable mother will allow someone get between her and her child. You either take her with her whole baggage or you don't take her at all.

I will never take anybody's baggage.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by managingpartner(f): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
donstan18:
Marrying a Virgin lady will always remain the best thing that can happen to any man in marriage.

You think so? Wait till you see a virgin with terrible characters. The thing here is to have a good woman, whether virgin or not.
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Westernlove: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
samworthyever:
Marriage can at times be heaven on earth if you are lucky to get the right partner. But The reverse is the case if one is not luck. I married a girl who has given birth before. Initial things were going on smoothly until she brought the child to stay with us. She started demanding more than I could afford. She started flirting and having affairs outside just to satisfy the child. She no longer respect and love me. Am regretting now because things are really getting bad. I am thinking of sending her away because am fed up of everything. Guys pls I need your advice on how to handle this issue. Thanks.

Another Siimp & Scuum....

Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Westernlove: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Honestly "Truth Be Told" The way these "Single Mothers" take full outside ehn I no longer takes most Nigerian ladies serious again. But who are the ones fucking and dumping these ladies lol....!!!

Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Duru009(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Most single parent ladies I know 98% are hoes and too wild, thy flirt a lot.
From experience, honestly thy are only good for FUN not for relationship or marriage.

Marry them at your own risk..

Love with your eyez wide OPEN!
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by ghettochild4u(m): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
samworthyever:
Send her away and act like an adult n stop asking us.. When u were dating her... U didn't tell us oo
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by pocohantas(f): 2:44am On Feb 03, 2020
proclinician:

What yardstick do u think she will use to measure the level of satisfaction. It's like when i used to ride my 4 cyl spider i used to call my car a speed demon until my friend lend me his rx330 then i saw truly that fast is an attitude. I hated my Camry.

It's all about yardstick.

It is all about knowledge, which mustn't be acquired by first-hand experience (This is me working with the assumption that the lady doesn't know ORGASM via clitoral stimulation or a good head). When I see people talking of how their i4/2.4L are speed demons- Nigerians with some Toyota product, I feel like slamming their heads against a wall.

Even if you have never handled a CAR, read online and stop calling some gadamn Jap-mobile a speed demon. Better still, limit the demoness to your hood.

Now we have to wait for the day Mayweather lends you one of his fast cars, before you know that a V6, maybe with a 3.3L engine ain't FAST. Because you don't see how some cars overtake you on the road, you don't have access to internet, you don't talk to friends, you are just Ranpunzel with no connection to the outside world. I salute your superior wisdom, Sir.

No wonder Nigerians buy lemons. All they want to know is if it drinks fuel (fuel economy), once is doesn't- they buy car and start calling it speed demon.

I focused on your analogy, deliberately ignoring your VAGINA lecture, because till you own and tend to a vagina (maybe in your spare time); you would never understand the workings of one or how it identifies/determines satisfaction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Ybutterfly: 4:27am On Feb 03, 2020
samworthyever:

hMMMMMM....... undecided
Re: I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting by Lexusgs430: 6:05am On Feb 03, 2020
samworthyever:

You love her..... You love her dog........ So why complaining?

If the kitchen is too hot, get out.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. / Nyash Experts In The House Please Help Me Assess This My Arse (pic) / I Just Realized Something New About Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.