Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (79827 Views)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by farem: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

So only Christian's are being killed.

Hypocrite!

Souls are of different values. Christian souls are precious to the Lord Jesus who died and resurrected for them.
In your own case, yours are worthless and must therefore be wasted to keep your god from going into extinction.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
post=86313945:
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

A good and better Nigeria is all we want.

A good and more better Nigeria is what we shall get BGG.

God bless Nigeria.

Details,
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Enoch Adeboye, on Sunday, led members of his church in a prayer walk against insecurity in Nigeria.

Pastor Adeboye had directed the congregation to participate in the prayer walk declared by the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to address the spate of killings across the country.

According to an Assistant General Overseer of the church, Funso Odesola, about 25,000 Parishes of the church are expected to carry out the same exercise nationwide.

CAN President, Samson Ayokunle, earlier announced series of activities aimed at asking for divine intervention in stopping the killing of innocent Nigerians and giving the government the capacity to overcome terror in the country.
[/s]
Lolz. Empty long comment. No direction. No order. And to think this is what buhari hires to defend him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Reference(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:
Actually, a person of his calibre should be advising the government instead of this silly protest of his. It's not as if he does not have access to those in power!

Sorry. But I am very not impressed!

The Veepee is his son in the Lord. For him to take action means all channels of communication are blocked or the advice offered is not taken.

Does this goverment not have a stellar record of shunning the advice of high public figures and attacking them instead. Was Bishop Kukah not villified by these leaders who are set in their ways.

Do you hear the Veepee coment on any national matter anymore. This goverment certainly has closed its ears to the master citizen's whistle and its unfortunate journey is set

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Urchman200: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
ikaboy:
Interms of security PMB has failed.
which area has he performed? Irredeemable fellows.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by lugiano1: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:
Actually, a person of his calibre should be advising the government instead of this silly protest of his. It's not as if he does not have access to those in power!

nothing someone will do that will impress Nigerians...you can't protest yet you criticize someone doing it for good
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Urchman200: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Say No to Terrorism....I support you Pastor!

I Love PMB
u most love terrorism.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
I am more interested in knowing the reaction of our able Vice-President, a Redeem church pastor himself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
To resign and put who as vice? I am not insulting sir but just asking. Thanks and happy Sunday sir
degamemaster:
The right thing he should have done is to persuade osinbajo to resign in protest to the killings of Christians and others but it seems "Daddy GO" and his co-pastor's "hands" are tied.

Still observing though ...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by majamajic(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Very good. The country is going to the dogs

I dedicate this FTC to the Supreme Court for the following judgment:

Vanguard. Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Imo Guber: How Supreme court erred in computation of results

*Declared more votes than accredited voters
*Failed to interrogate petitioners’ evidence
*Avoided mentioning figures in a written judgment

Facts have emerged that the Supreme Court failed to do a thorough mathematical computation of the results of the election but relied only on the wrong computations submitted by Sen. Hope Uzodinma to declare him the duly-elected governor of Imo State...

Both the EPT and the Appeal Court dismissed the petition for lacking in merit

By relying on the faulty tabulation made by Sen. Uzodinma, the Supreme Court arrived at a figure of 950,952 total votes cast at the election, which is more than the total votes cast at the election totalling 823,743.

This gave rise to 127,209 excess votes at the election as affirmed by the Supreme Court, which all through avoided mentioning figures regarding the votes cast for the disputants or the total registered voters and valid and invalid votes in the judgment.

That imo state judgement deserve a worldwide award
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Osidazz19: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=CanadaOrBust post=86311581]Very good. The country is going to the dogs

I dedicate this FTC to the Supreme Court for the following judgment:

Vanguard. Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Imo Guber: How Supreme court erred in computation of results

*Declared more votes than accredited voters
*Failed to interrogate petitioners’ evidence
*Avoided mentioning figures in a written judgment

Facts have emerged that the Supreme Court failed to do a thorough mathematical computation of the results of the election but relied only on the wrong computations submitted by Sen. Hope Uzodinma to declare him the duly-elected governor of Imo State...

Both the EPT and the Appeal Court dismissed the petition for lacking in merit

By relying on the faulty tabulation made by Sen. Uzodinma, the Supreme Court arrived at a figure of 950,952 total votes cast at the election, which is more than the total votes cast at the election totalling 823,743.

This gave rise to 127,209 excess votes at the election as affirmed by the Supreme Court, which all through avoided mentioning figures regarding the votes cast for the disputants or the total registered voters and valid and invalid votes in the judgment.[/quote][/s]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ScotMisile: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
degamemaster:
The right thing he should have done is to persuade osinbajo to resign in protest to the killings of Christians and others but it seems "Daddy GO" and his co-pastor's "hands" are tied.

Until he kllls himself for you, even in death. .. Somebody like you will also find fault.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by xpmode(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:

Must those in power turn blind eye to evil in the country?
What is the duty of NSA?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by traihit: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WHY ARE THEY PROTESTING INSTEAD OF PRAYING?

AFTER THIS, WHOEVER STILL BELIEVES THAT PRAYERS WORK SHOULD HAVE THEIR BRAINS EXAMINED.

I think you in particular need to tell me somewhere to examine my brain cos I believe prayers really work. One day, you'll have no other option than to pray, I hope that day will make you discover what prayer really is.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:

And what move have you made as an individual? At least he's made a move. And for your info, it's not a protest, its a prayer walk.
You too should do something instead of sit behind your phone complaining about others who are trying at all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ManLikeBlaize: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Medtelly:
HAPPENING NOW: Pastor Adeboye lead RCCG national protest against insecurity in Nigeria. Subscribe to Rero TV for more breaking news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pznrNDKbaTU
Lol, iwoyi laaro
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by farem: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:

Who is seeking you to be impressed. A long time that he has been advising them privately, the evil spirits in you have been making you to criticise him- citing the likes of Oyedepo and suleiman. Now that he pray walks that oppression hasn't left you alone
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by erospecial: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ok, over now to Yoruba APC/Northern slaves. Start raining Ogun, Shango, Osun and dirty curses on the GO as you would've done to any other CAN arm or Christian bodies!!!
Remember when GO hosted Buhari in his conference centre prior to 2015 election and how the northern CAN pull out to give total support to Buhari.
Remember when the Yorubas/northern Christians were saying it doesn't matter who's the president of Nigeria whether a Muslim or a military character but he who can fight corruption and poverty. They painted Buhari angel, Christ and flower then. is there God unstable and deceitful?
I don't trust Yoruba and northern people!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by jumpology(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
The only solution I figured out will help us in this country is that the religious people should withdraw from politics, then, their truth can then be respected.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
majamajic:

That imo state judgement deserve a worldwide award

It is spelt “judgment”. U r right, there ought to be a global award for this type of judgment
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Jones4190(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Jamesmatic:
I'm waiting for daddy freeze opinion. cool
we are here already, when I said we I means the real fans of Daddy freeze, killing did not started today, during the time of Jesus Christ, John the baptise was beheaded, Jesus did not organise any protest, Stephen was stone during the era of peter, no one called for protest, infact all the disciples if Jesus were in one way of the other kill no body called for protest pray.
I challenge you to prove to me were Jesus called his follower to protest against the government, Christianity has not experience persecution like the era of apostles but no one called for protest rather they assemble in silence to pray to God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
degamemaster:

ur comments are childish, how can a vice president resign just to make a statement concerning a protest? are u fighting a religious war or terrorism? and what difference will it make if he resigns..oga go and sleep eee....I must comment
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by membranus: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:

The ones you and your elders have advised them, have they taken to them. We need more of such protests simultaneously across the nation.

Meanwhile, how will you be impressed when it is ur kinsmen that are doing the killings and brigandage?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by jumpology(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
farem:

Souls are of different values. Christian souls are precious to the Lord Jesus who died and resurrected for them.
In your own case, yours are worthless and must therefore be wasted to keep your god from going into extinction.

Then you mean Daddy GO is wrong for saying all soul are precious to God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by JevonAir: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
post=86313945:

A good and more better Nigeria is what we shall get BGG.

God bless Nigeria.

Details,
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Enoch Adeboye, on Sunday, led members of his church in a prayer walk against insecurity in Nigeria.

Pastor Adeboye had directed the congregation to participate in the prayer walk declared by the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to address the spate of killings across the country.

According to an Assistant General Overseer of the church, Funso Odesola, about 25,000 Parishes of the church are expected to carry out the same exercise nationwide.

CAN President, Samson Ayokunle, earlier announced series of activities aimed at asking for divine intervention in stopping the killing of innocent Nigerians and giving the government the capacity to overcome terror in the country.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by eguarojeona: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:

Very rich.And who are you that your opinions matter?Your impressions no matter mehn
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Femeto: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Irony of Life the V.P is a redeem Pastor too. Charity begins at home. If he joined the protest I would take him serious
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by klax(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Jamesmatic:
I'm waiting for daddy freeze opinion. cool

Dont just mention that animal name here. He will end his life begging in the street.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by onadana: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
degamemaster:

And how does resigning stop the madness and senseless killings going on.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86313945:
[s]Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

A good and more better Nigeria is what we shall get BGG.[/s]

God bless Nigeria.

Details,

For how long have you been saying this?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Bond008(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
God bless you sir.
Please let's not stop praying for Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by eguarojeona: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86313982:

Great minds think alike!!

God bless you patriot!
You are a good Nigerian.
Sometimes I think these people are bots...or are trolling.Lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Na now him de wake up because USA will refuse him visa. This is just the beginning. Very soon the whole European nations will ban Nigeria from visiting. Funny enough Buhari does not care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. / MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.