Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) (93192 Views)

Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / #Endsars: SARS Officers Blow Up joysticks Of Alleged Kidnappers - Graphic Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Racoon(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by joshjc(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pls delete it,why will you upload such pictures online,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Pruwa: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
this is so pathetic
man's inhumanity to man
I pray the holy spirit console his family!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by BeerParlour: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by crownwealth: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
crownwealth:
Buhari is a disaster.

“Bola Tinubu’s statement about Muhammadu Buhari in 2003 (2007) is fairly prophetic, ‘Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.’”

https://punchng.com/tinubu-was-right-for-calling-buhari-a-tribalist-religious-fanatic-says-obasanjo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Kingrefreshed: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
stephenduru:
Here is the corpse one of the four Nigerian seminarians who was kidnapped and killed by his abductors.The 18yr old identified as Michael Nnadi was killed alongside the wife of a doctor.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/02/see-corpse-of-seminarian-who-was-killed.html?m=1

Nigerian Christians are so docile and stupid. Must we all die before we wake the fuuuck up?

Almost all Muslim sympathize with terrorists.

I repeat almost all.

There is war going on and I am fighting on the part of Christians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Racoon(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
Sirjamo:
Every region should form their own Amotekun. Please Nigerians, let us stop putting this on Buhari alone; he can only work with what is available to him in terms of security structure and their funding capacity. We need to prevail on our law makers to put security on the concurrent list so that government at all level can share the responsibilities.

Every time a thing like this happens, I always tell people that Nigeria does not have the capacity to secure itself with our current security structure and extremely poor defence budget. Even if Buhari leaves and we have another president, with our 200 million people scattered across 932 000 kmq, and our defence budget remains a patry 2 billion dollars,the security challenge will still persist.
[/s]
The president is the C-in-C & not be called so for nothing. So let him take charge but he has failed so let him quit and "give way for a competent hand" as he himself once advocated against his predecessor.

Meanwhile, both chambers of the NASS resolved last week that he should sack the service chiefs but he has not done so up to this moment.May this not happen to you as I & many have suffered it.Well, you're a well know sai baba apostle here.So you're not smart @ all.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Yankee101: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace, may his killers know no peace, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
sarrki:
Pmb failed God and Humanity on Security
[/s]

make thunder no fire you there with this your usual chorus. you will said this useless rhythm, only to post caption Buhari and osibanjo taking pic later

thunder is striking where it shouldn't be striking these days, I don't know why it can't help Nigerians erase some idiots that defend the foolishness and incompetence of this most boring, inhumane and Godforsaken Government of terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by muykem: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
God will punish anyone against Amotekun especially that useless saboteur called Akintola. Rest in peace young man. We have failed you.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by winkmart: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
getting out of hand
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Afrikween(f): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chai they really tortured this guy oo cry
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Perfecttouchade: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
In a sane country, the leader go don resign...I tire for this country, which way...so many blood shed
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Ykc2(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sirjamo:
Look, this is a sad occurrence and I do not intend to do politics, but boko haram, kidnapping in SS and SE, rituals and cultism in SW has seen three presidents and countless service chiefs, yet, the problem remains.
kidnapping in southeast or you want to say south south?anyways the deadliest region in Nigeria is northern region
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Perfecttouchade: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
So sad...and one minister abi wetin him be wey talk sey make we dey thank God sey bombing reduce abeg shey killings stop? Na so another one talk sey no bad roads for Nigeria abeg where him dey ?
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by 2sexycom(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Larryfest:
2023 is just to far but one thing is very sure God will assist the common man and save us from this clueless government.
which God? the same God that gave you all hand, leg, MOUTH and brain, should come down from heaven and use it for you abi? DREAM ON!

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by tete7000(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
luvinhubby:
Sleep on son, those who voted Buhari despite his track record of failure are the ones responsible for your death.

This has always been my thoughts. How do a people vote a man known for violence, a man who boasted monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood, a man who instigated post election violence that wasted some corpers life in 2011,a man who vowed to make country ungovernable over personal political ambition and not expect bloodshed. All Christian leaders who subtly or directly campaigned for Buhari need to beg God for forgiveness. They brought this on us. May God have mercy on the poor boy's soul and grant him peace. Buhari does not have capacity to bring peace... As long as he reigns bloodshed will not abate. May God protect us during his reign of terror but I believe his end shall not be well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Urchman200: 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
sarrki:
Pmb failed God and Humanity on Security
which of the sector did ur pmb performed well?ur major problem is tribal sentiment and religion.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Ykc2(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
As soon as they discovered that his an igbo seminarian they killed him immediately cry

3 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by mhychophelha1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stop paying Fulani ransomes let them do their worse , they more they are paid they more they kidnap , if they are not paid for one year they will stop kidnapping
so what if one of ur family is a victim with in that one year eni to kan lo mo
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by zoedew: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
President Buhari is not doing enough to deal with the insecurity in Nigeria.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by ooohoo: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
And why do you have to post this picture here, Op? Like someone said on the first page of this post, if we continue this trend of posting highly graphic pictures like this online, time will come when people will be so used to seeing dead bodies that they wouldn't mind eating the flesh. Y'all should give some respect to the dead! Not everyone here is old enough to see something as terrifying as this.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Tyche(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
We expected nothing less from an slowpoke. We shouldn't blame the CinC?

Sirjamo:
Every region should form their own Amotekun. Please Nigerians, let us stop putting this on Buhari alone; he can only work with what is available to him in terms of security structure and their funding capacity. We need to prevail on our law makers to put security on the concurrent list so that government at all level can share the responsibilities.

Every time a thing like this happens, I always tell people that Nigeria does not have the capacity to secure itself with our current security structure and extremely poor defence budget. Even if Buhari leaves and we have another president, with our 200 million people scattered across 932 000 kmq, and our defence budget remains a patry 2 billion dollars,the security challenge will still persist.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by cuteboy2: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sirjamo:
Look, this is a sad occurrence and I do not intend to do politics, but boko haram, kidnapping in SS and SE, rituals and cultism in SW has seen three presidents and countless service chiefs, yet, the problem remains.

Make sure you are comparing apples with apples. Muslim clerics have never been targeted and slaughtered during previous governments the way priests and Pastors are killed under this Buhari government.

It is nauseating. Outside issuing bland statements, PMB doesn't really seem to care. His body language and attitude towards these killings appears complicit, if not tacit approval.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Cchuks27(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mbaka will not see or prophesy on this one. RIP my dear seminarian. May our good God grant you eternal life
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Larrykaysail(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Larryfest:
2023 is just to far but one thing is very sure God will assist the common man and save us from this clueless government.
people will still vote them in.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Aladdin1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I think something is wrong with me.

See me here scrolling at the pictures severally trying to compare if he looked finer as a seminarian or as a corpse.

Truly everything in this life is just vanity.
But I don't think it is vanity for the morticians to at least brush his teeth.

That's the least they can do for him.
You are sick!!

10 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Short of words please. I don't really know where this Country is heading to honestly lives of citizens of thisccountry has no value again this Buhari and his Cabal are the really PROBLEM of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by AMOTEKUN2023: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stop paying Fulani ransomes let them do their worse , they more they are paid they more they kidnap , if they are not paid for one year they will stop kidnlapping

Good advice
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by sigiyaya(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
His only crime is to be a NIGERIAN cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.