Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) (93200 Views)

Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / #Endsars: SARS Officers Blow Up joysticks Of Alleged Kidnappers - Graphic Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by ugohenry2019(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sirjamo:
Every region should form their own Amotekun. Please Nigerians, let us stop putting this on Buhari alone; he can only work with what is available to him in terms of security structure and their funding capacity. We need to prevail on our law makers to put security on the concurrent list so that government at all level can share the responsibilities.

Every time a thing like this happens, I always tell people that Nigeria does not have the capacity to secure itself with our current security structure and extremely poor defence budget. Even if Buhari leaves and we have another president, with our 200 million people scattered across 932 000 kmq, and our defence budget remains a patry 2 billion dollars,the security challenge will still persist.

I totally disagree with you... do u think our politicians don't know this? even the major general himself knows this..buh all they do is play politics wit living things and non living things
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by sachisco: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rest in peace semi. And for the perpetrators may God judge them
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Too bad
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by GamalNasser: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Metrofox:

It's easy to say when your family isn't directly involved right?

The Americans did this and kidnappings stopped
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by GamalNasser: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Nigerian Christians are so docile and stupid. Must we all die before we wake the fuuuck up?

Almost all Muslim sympathize with terrorists.

I repeat almost all.

There is war going on and I am fighting on the part of Christians.

All Bro All Bro , Islam is about conquest and nothing else
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by judgementyard(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
sarrki:
Pmb failed God and Humanity on Security
Am so happy for you, for realising that GMB is EVIL.
And anyone that STILL supports him is MY ENEMY
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by immantoks: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
As long as it is Christians that are being murdered, nothing concerns Bubu.the life of a cow is more valuable to him than that of 10 Christians.Bubu is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria. May God help us to flush out this evil administrator
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
My Igbo people is better you people relocating out of from that God forsaken north and come back home.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Finest641(f): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lord have mercy!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Livingstone124: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Over 209 million people ended up with one chance president with track record in insecurity. It is finished.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Christians are betrayals of themselves.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Makavelli25: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nawa oo
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by d33types: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sirjamo:
Every region should form their own Amotekun. Please Nigerians, let us stop putting this on Buhari alone; he can only work with what is available to him in terms of security structure and their funding capacity. We need to prevail on our law makers to put security on the concurrent list so that government at all level can share the responsibilities.

Every time a thing like this happens, I always tell people that Nigeria does not have the capacity to secure itself with our current security structure and extremely poor defence budget. Even if Buhari leaves and we have another president, with our 200 million people scattered across 932 000 kmq, and our defence budget remains a patry 2 billion dollars,the security challenge will still persist.

The defense budget is way far more than enough.

If you ever had cause to work with the Army like I did before migrating,you'll know that they are the den of corruption in Nigeria.

Lafiya Dole? You know how much is spent in fighting insurgency there? Do you know much Commanding Officers get from the north East?
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by lozanni(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
cry This is very tragic.
I learnt he was an orphan.
May the good Lord grant his Soul a peaceful rest in Paradise.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by naturefellow(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Azmanaty:
Hei!!

Enough of all these showing of dead bodies on NL. Hardly do u see foreign news media show dead bodies the way we do here. Its becoming a norm here and its worrisome. If u must show it, pls blurr some part of the body.

what I was just about to quote. Mods, pls get sense!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Giftedtu: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
May the good Lord accept and grant you a place of peace, R.I.P
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by BrutusOj(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by ifaaiy: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
what did this boy do
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Ezmans: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=luvinhubby post=86316025]Sleep on son, those who voted Buhari despite his track record of failure are the ones responsible for your death. [/ Reverend mbaka is number one
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Chochovini: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Azmanaty:
Hei!!

Enough of all these showing of dead bodies on NL. Hardly do u see foreign news media show dead bodies the way we do here. Its becoming a norm here and its worrisome. If u must show it, pls blurr some part of the body.

. THAT is why I personally like it here. NL is the best place to be wheather you believe it or not. Reason being that they tell you the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.
They do this by backing their News up with pics as a proof. And you are here opting they should start bluring pics. For what if I may ask? Many a times, poeple want to see pics b/4 they believe a story report. So get used to it and be happy.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
So sad.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Lugianostar(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
It is not funny any longer!!!

A would be servant of God murdered in cold blood by hoodlums?

It shall never be well with the perpetrators of all these evil acts.

I can't die for nothing..!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Such a fine boy. May the killers know no peace all the days of their lives in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rest in peace son of God
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Buharimustgo: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stop paying Fulani ransomes let them do their worse , they more they are paid they more they kidnap , if they are not paid for one year they will stop kidnapping

The Fulani leaders know what they are doing,they claimed they paid ransoms to their brothers while the coded message is to acquire more arms.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by saintdevo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nigeria is not working again I was not surprised when Nigeria was among the six countries that was banned from visiting US, because our leaders are the main sponsors of Boko Haram, Kidnapping, herdsmen, robbery, You cannot try this shit with other countries and go Scot free, we are just electing illiterate people to be leading us very very unfortunate
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by joepepsy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pray one of your family is not kidnap undecided
GamalNasser:
Stop paying Fulani ransomes let them do their worse , they more they are paid they more they kidnap , if they are not paid for one year they will stop kidnapping
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Haddock(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Azmanaty:
Hei!!

It's bizarre and shows the level of depravity of our society. It further erodes our sense of respect for the dead.

In a funeral I attended, I saw people (note I didn't say mourners because they came behold a spectacle) were scrambling to see the deceased's face, even asking those closer to open the shroud wider!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by GamalNasser: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
joepepsy:
Pray your one of your family member is not kidnap undecided

We all pray but the only way to stop it is to stop the payments ..that's how America stopped kidnapping, it's illegal to pay ransom for person in America
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Rapmoney(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sirjamo:

Shut up and cover your face in shame! You don't deserve access to the internet!!!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by chyleo007(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ndi Igbo nwayo, dis kind of crimes has been in dis country for many years. No b now we go begin dey point fingers, is Evans a Fulani man? We need to come together to win against dis kind of evil.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Germi9: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
What are we waiting for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.