Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) (93212 Views)

Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / #Endsars: SARS Officers Blow Up joysticks Of Alleged Kidnappers - Graphic Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by XANDERBOY85: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
chozzy:
Chain !!!
Buhari's Nigeria's worst president ever

Buhari is the second worst calamity to befall Nigeria....first being the uncivil war!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by XANDERBOY85: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakjewelry:
The truth is if was a southern man that is in power and this is happening to Muslims this country would have been up in flame

......and if it was southern christians killing northern muslims in their hundreds per-week!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by XANDERBOY85: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I think something is wrong with me.

See me here scrolling at the pictures severally trying to compare if he looked finer as a seminarian or as a corpse.

Truly everything in this life is just vanity.
But I don't think it is vanity for the morticians to at least brush his teeth.

That's the least they can do for him.

I suppose you think you're being funny!? May the same fate befall your loved one....then you can tell morticians to brush their teeth well before displaying their body!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by XANDERBOY85: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
joshjc:
Pls delete it,why will you upload such pictures online,

In this case i think its necessary....to drive home the gravity of the problem we face! It's only those who want to protect the status-quo and bury their heads in the sand that will say what you're saying!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by cuteboy2: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
tete7000:

Why do you glorify in lies? When you don't like a group of people, you peddle lies against them. All you posted are just trash. I don't know how you intend to validate the lie that catholics are the most ardent supporters of Buhari in the build up to 2015 election? I also don't know how you intend to authenticate your claim that catholic church had not spoken against Buhari government despite the numerous communique issue by catholic bishop conference of Nigeria including a visit to the president to condemn the ongoing evil. The catholic church doesn't do its thing the noisy and discordant way your people do it. And to help clear your ignorance, Onaiyekan is no longer the archbishop of abuja diocese. He had retired. Face your church and let catholics mourn in peace. Your pastors should do the condemnation since they are the only vocal one... Nonsense and senseless talk from an empty brain.

Truth is bitter. With no cogent facts to counter it, the next thing is to foam in the mouth and haul insults. "Numerous communiques" . How pathetic. sad sad

You accuse, someone of hating Catholics because he told you the bitter truth. You even assume you know my religion. Mr Full Brain well done. If Onaiyekan has retired is there no replacement? Or he is busy drafting a new communique quietly over the latest murdered Seminarian Michael Nnadi who has just been slaughtered (graphic pics below). Just remind the new Archbishop to take some time off from the tasking job of drafting empty communiques to go an explain to the parents of Nnadi why thier son was killed in such brutal way by the regime the Catholic Church worked so hard to foist on Nigerians.

https://www.nairaland.com/5665122/michael-nnadi-corpse-seminarian-killed

Meanwhile, you were so ingenious to be silent on Father Mbaka's asslicking tomfoolery and charlatan behavior. Buhari's backside must be so clean now from all the licking, he doesn't need toilet paper anymore. I won't be surprised if you were one of those fanatical people on NL who trumpeted Buhari as the Messiah. Even with all the stark evidence that you have a religious bigot and an ethnic cleanser in Aso Rock, the scales are still covering your eyes. Keep mourning quietly, and keep condemning those who speak up against the evil in Aso Rock as engaging in "nonsense and senseless talk", another body of a murdered priest is on the way.

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by XANDERBOY85: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Nigerian Christians are so docile and stupid. Must we all die before we wake the fuuuck up?

Almost all Muslim sympathize with terrorists.

I repeat almost all.

There is war going on and I am fighting on the part of Christians.

Not just Nigerian christians, but southerners generally!

The only way all this rubbish will stop is when southerners grow the balls necessary to call for TOTAL and UNAMBIGUOUS restructuring...failing which, the country is dismembered and we all go our separate ways!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by XANDERBOY85: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
2sexycom:
which God? the same God that gave you all hand, leg, MOUTH and brain, should come down from heaven and use it for you abi? DREAM ON!

Don't mind them! No be the same God dey for peaceful and progressive countries like Ghana, Rwanda and Botswana? These are countries that, at one point of the other, faced socio-economic challenges like Nigeria has been facing from the late 60s to date, but decided to face these challenges and national questions frontally, and today are better-off for it!

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by XANDERBOY85: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ykc2:
As soon as they discovered that his an igbo seminarian they killed him immediately cry

The poor guy stood no chance.....his fate was sealed as soon as they discovered his identity! As if being Igbo wasn't 'sinful' or haram enough, he went and compounded his problems by being a Catholic Priest in-the-making as well!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by RZArecta(m): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
sarrki:
Pmb failed God and Humanity on Security
he’s only doing what he set out to do from day one, we warned but una no gree listen cool

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by slysteel: 12:02am On Feb 03, 2020
stephenduru:
Here is the corpse one of the four Nigerian seminarians who was kidnapped and killed by his abductors.The 18yr old identified as Michael Nnadi was killed alongside the wife of a doctor.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/02/see-corpse-of-seminarian-who-was-killed.html?m=1
Because Nigerians usually have low morals,that's why this admin and this page allow dead bodies to be posted on their page,says a lot about your value system in that country
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by rummmy: 1:07am On Feb 03, 2020
I blame sarki for this......
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by tete7000(m): 2:33am On Feb 03, 2020
cuteboy2:

Truth is bitter. With no cogent facts to counter it, the next thing is to foam in the mouth and haul insults. "Numerous communiques" . How pathetic. sad sad

You accuse, someone of hating Catholics because he told you the bitter truth. You even assume you know my religion. Mr Full Brain well done. If Onaiyekan has retired is there no replacement? Or he is busy drafting a new communique quietly over the latest murdered Seminarian Michael Nnadi who has just been slaughtered (graphic pics below). Just remind the new Archbishop to take some time off from the tasking job of drafting empty communiques to go an explain to the parents of Nnadi why thier son was killed in such brutal way by the regime the Catholic Church worked so hard to foist on Nigerians.

https://www.nairaland.com/5665122/michael-nnadi-corpse-seminarian-killed

Meanwhile, you were so ingenious to be silent on Father Mbaka's asslicking tomfoolery and charlatan behavior. Buhari's backside must be so clean now from all the licking, he doesn't need toilet paper anymore. I won't be surprised if you were one of those fanatical people on NL who trumpeted Buhari as the Messiah. Even with all the stark evidence that you have a religious bigot and an ethnic cleanser in Aso Rock, the scales are still covering your eyes. Keep mourning quietly, and keep condemning those who speak up against the evil in Aso Rock as engaging in "nonsense and senseless talk", another body of a murdered priest is on the way.

What truth do you know? If you don't have anything upstairs, you can just keep your mouth shut oga. I only gave you example of onaiyekan to ler you know you are not up to date on anything catholic, not to engage you in a senseless debate. If you are not capable of knowing onaiyekan is no longer a bishop, you can't be aware who and who in catholic church has taken up the government on what. If a priest is killed, leave the church to deal with that, abi na your priest... Nonsense
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by banty: 3:00am On Feb 03, 2020
sarrki:
Pmb failed God and Humanity on Security

On everything as a Nigerian
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 4:04am On Feb 03, 2020
I am fokn speechless
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Cherez: 5:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Sirjamo:
Every region should form their own Amotekun. Please Nigerians, let us stop putting this on Buhari alone; he can only work with what is available to him in terms of security structure and their funding capacity. We need to prevail on our law makers to put security on the concurrent list so that government at all level can share the responsibilities.

Every time a thing like this happens, I always tell people that Nigeria does not have the capacity to secure itself with our current security structure and extremely poor defence budget. Even if Buhari leaves and we have another president, with our 200 million people scattered across 932 000 kmq, and our defence budget remains a patry 2 billion dollars,the security challenge will still persist.
Bros, you lie big time
Nigeria has the capacity but political unwillingness is the issue
Common Amotekun was formed & the FG was busy fighting against it.
The FG shields the killer herdsmen, imagine asking Nigerians to give up their lands than die. Ie they know the killers but chose to be bias
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by moshino(m): 6:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Azmanaty:

Return that phone to your mother.

I actually got it from your mother.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Azmanaty: 6:26am On Feb 03, 2020
moshino:

I actually got it from your mother.

Too early to argue with a Arrow
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by ddeola: 6:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Oh my God ! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2020
Azmanaty:
Hei!!

Enough of all these showing of dead bodies on NL. Hardly do u see foreign news media show dead bodies the way we do here. Its becoming a norm here and its worrisome. If u must show it, pls blurr some part of the body.

Even though you may get your news from here please note that NL is not a news media. It is a public forum - period.
CC: Moshino
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by tafat: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2020
luvinhubby:
Sleep on son, those who voted Buhari despite his track record of failure are the ones responsible for your death.
and God will judge them angry
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Mkez(m): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2020
killing and kidnapping is hand work of the youths Not the gray hair men . if you are looking for eye of a fish go to the head .
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by ylaa(f): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2020
You are almost convince but I am convince without any iota of doubt that bihari is behind all the killings. Trying to reduce our population so the fulani's can take over. The blood that was shed during the civil war is nothing compare to what buhari has shed since he resumed office. I saw a video of how the CAN president was executed with the chant of Allah Akubar yet no one is saying anything. Where are we heading to? What offence did Nigerians commit voting buhari in? Please Lord Arise and let the enemy of Nigeria and Nigerians scatter. Turn them against themselves pls Lord.

Lanretoye:
I'm almost convinced buhari is the instigator of these killings.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2020
na wa
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by vertueptime: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Azmanaty:
Hei!!

Enough of all these showing of dead bodies on NL. Hardly do u see foreign news media show dead bodies the way we do here. Its becoming a norm here and its worrisome. If u must show it, pls blurr some part of the body.

Dnt open if u cant handle it
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by moorevic(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2020
#buhariresign
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by JeffreyJames(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2020
But why will media be posting a corpse online?

We're savages in this country. We love to see dead people. If not I can't explain why a corpse should be shown in media. Nowhere else in the world is this done. Kobe Bryant and 8 others died we no as much as see the complete mangled chopper. But if na Nigeria...we go see everything because fools will have posted everything online.

We have no value for human life in this country.

Tueh!!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2020
tete7000:

This has always been my thoughts. How do a people vote a man known for violence, a man who boasted monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood, a man who instigated post election violence that wasted some corpers life in 2011,a man who vowed to make country ungovernable over personal political ambition and not expect bloodshed. All Christian leaders who subtly or directly campaigned for Buhari need to beg God for forgiveness. They brought this on us. May God have mercy on the poor boy's soul and grant him peace. Buhari does not have capacity to bring peace... As long as he reigns bloodshed will not abate. May God protect us during his reign of terror but I believe his end shall not be well.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2020
tete7000:

This has always been my thoughts. How do a people vote a man known for violence, a man who boasted monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood, a man who instigated post election violence that wasted some corpers life in 2011,a man who vowed to make country ungovernable over personal political ambition and not expect bloodshed. All Christian leaders who subtly or directly campaigned for Buhari need to beg God for forgiveness. They brought this on us. May God have mercy on the poor boy's soul and grant him peace. Buhari does not have capacity to bring peace... As long as he reigns bloodshed will not abate. May God protect us during his reign of terror but I believe his end shall not be well.
The bolded I can't find answer to for the past 5years.....I do ask myself this same question every blessed day.....
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Geenosko: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Why are Nigerians so fascinated with macabre pictures of dead people? Can't you respect the dead and it least consider the family and friends?

Some of you are sick and the moderator who allowed this post needs to be asked serious questions.

I fear una
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Katuul: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2020
mu2sa2:
Fake.

your father is fake
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by mu2sa2: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2020
Katuul:

your father is fake
This is your only "achievement" in life!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by cuteboy2: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2020
tete7000:

What truth do you know? If you don't have anything upstairs, you can just keep your mouth shut oga. I only gave you example of onaiyekan to ler you know you are not up to date on anything catholic, not to engage you in a senseless debate. If you are not capable of knowing onaiyekan is no longer a bishop, you can't be aware who and who in catholic church has taken up the government on what. If a priest is killed, leave the church to deal with that, abi na your priest... Nonsense

Oga Full Head, and "Truth Knower", I don't care to know about your timid, silent, invisible, nameless Archbishop who prefers to lock himself in a room to churn out useless communiques nobody sees or reads. The man is so obscure even you are having a hard time mentioning his name here.

Please tell him to hurry up and finish the one for Seminarian Michael Nnadi before burial, because another body will soon arrive.

When Cardinal Okojie was Archbishop of Lagos, before Buhari's regime, the Catholic Church was very vocal and constantly railing against government of the day. Now the government they wanted is now on seat murdering your priests, the Catholic leadership are now silent mourners and silent communique writers, except for that Charlatan Father Mbaka, who does his regular duty of visiting the seat of power to asslick the killer of his colleagues. Pathetic

I watched in disgust last week as Bishop Hassan Kukah was shedding crocodile tears in a public event about the number of priests who have been murdered during this Buhari regime. He forgot that he was one of the arrowheads together with Oby Ezekwezili who were star speakers at APC seminars in 2015 organized to package and sell Buhari to Nigerians. Now the scales are falling from his eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.