Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic (64910 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Union Bank Claims Ownership Of N1 Billion Recovered By EFCC At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by leospruce(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
By 1808 Uthman had defeated the rulers of Gobir, Kano, Katsina, and other Hausa Kingdoms. Usman Dan Fodio was defeated by Ibadan warlords in Yorubaland as far as the forest zone. So we're did the claim of yorubalands down to the Atlantic's come from!! Thank God say them leave south east and south alone
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by okoroemeka(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
it is clear now that if the British had not come with their guns and cannons the Fulani conquest will not have stopped at kwara,it could have gone all the way to the Atlantic ocean,thank God for the British on that one.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Kennyswag: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
LegendHero:

I am not here to discuss intelligence or a lack of it. The west is the image of education in this nation, no need of debating a self-evident truth!
ask the idiot which intelligence he is talking about gringrin

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by LegendHero(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Enwhen:

Herdsmen killings can be traced to far back as possible u can think, but the fact is that , our grand parents lived peacefully with the Fulani herdsmen in the north mostly because they were not much then and most of them have been in Nigeria for a very long time and have live with Nigerians, but since they started gaining population from their brothers in other countries , they started misbehave and started having issues with the farmers, and their leaders in the north refused to stop the foreigners from entering Nigeria of which most of them are brutal than the ones we are used to in Nigeria , they are densed and believe they are supreme...

The likes of Baba Buhari plays alot role in Fulani increasing population in Nigeria, maybe for political reasons, never for once has these leaders call those senseless herders to order, fulanis have taken Hausa state like Bauchi, Zamfara, Adamawa, kastina...

Fulani leaders like Buhari, Atiku, El Rufai...are not helping issues....many people have been blaming Buhari most because of his role in protecting herders each time they commit crimes in plateau , Kaduna, Adamawa...the one in saki , Oyo State, is still fresh in many Yorubas memories where fulanis slaughtered farmers in saki, and not even a Fulani leader came out to condemned the wicked act, but when the Yorubas mobilise from all part in Oyo State, and went for finishing , where fulanis were killed like rats, Baba Buhari mobilised their leaders to protest in Oyo, and look like he wants to slap then Gov Lamidi Adesina...

The solution to it, is for the leaders of Fulani to call their people to order and stop the foreign herders from entering nigeria if they know they don't have other motives... The herders enter as if Nigeria is failed country.... After calling them into order , both the herders and farmers should be compensated by Govt.... Without that, the killings will continueostly in the north central.

Well said.

Thanks!
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Jonathan39: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Even in education you have not done better than the igbo. Come up with your stats and datas
LegendHero:

I am not here to discuss intelligence or a lack of it. The west is the image of education in this nation, no need of debating a self-evident truth!
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by divineappo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
Yes we fulanis own yaribaland
too much sex from those Fulani dick is affecting your brain. Reduce it pls
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by mp3ree: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
sulaak:

The Fulani's also controlled all arms of government in CAR, but were still defeated and kicked out of the country.

The history of Fulani's domination has been through cooperation and cohesion of the host communities as in Guinea- Bussia, Gambia, Nigeria and Senegal. Fulani are brilliant in exploit the greed and ambition of the host communities, Gowon was the acceptable face of government from the North that Awolowo could tolerate and work with. Tafawa Balewa working on behalf of Amadou Bello, was able to strike up a political relationship with Zik to disrupt and weaken the South West.

The secret to ending Fulani's domination in Nigeria is the cooperation between the two most powerful nations in Nigeria, the Yoruba's and Igbo's. Both ethnic groups will have to dampen their political ambition for a minority ethnic group from the South-South or Middlebelt (Christain). The next president will have to come from one of those two regions with the Yoruba's and Igbo's working behind the throne.

i concur with your write up

The Yoruba's and Igbo's must work together or else there will be no Nigeria left by 2030.

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
LegendHero:

You igbos have one ideology ( repeat a lie multiple times and hope it will be accepted as the truth).

What do you mean by the Yorubas are to blame for the worst of the southern Nigeria? Did the south started in 2015?

All through this nation history since 1954, the Igbos have sucked the rectum of the Fulani north up to 2015 while the Yorubas remained in opposition and most time antagonistic to the North.

Your elders (Azikwe, Nzeogwu, and Ironsi) truncated a working system knowingly or unknowingly and gave power to the Fulani hegemony that eroded all the gains our infant country would have gotten.

Ojukwu after returning from exile campaigned openly for Shagari, a Fulani hegemony that slaughtered his people not too long ago in both the 1940s massacre and the civil war. Awolowo and Azikwe were both on the ballot in 1983 and yet Ojukwu and Ekwueme snitched on the south to vote for the fulanis.

You guys even voted against MKO Abiola in favor of a nobody at that time called Tofa from Kano.

You also voted Obasanjo, a candidate favored majorly by the Muslim north against a Yoruba anointed Falae and yet you come here to call the Yorubas betrayers of the southern hegemony?

Retract your word and stop behaving like educated illiterates without knowledge of history.

Tueh!

This news is twisted. Where did you get your information from, because as I was reading it my eyes where like this shocked
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by LegendHero(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Eberejesus111:

This news is twisted. Where did you get your information from, because as I was reading it my eyes where like this shocked

The information is in the public domain. Just type each of the point I raised on google and come here to tell me which one you think is confusing to you.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Czartega(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:

What's wrong with your sense? Is it because you started to collect big brown Fulani cock at a tender age or what?

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Czartega(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
africandollar:
EFCC no go gree carry dese ones now, Sowore no talk reach one-tenth of this rubbish before dem carry am o?

Abi oh! In fact what we need na for the world powers to come fight their 3rd world war with Nigeria as their venue. Especially in the sarkin bakwai. Go school d illetrates refuse to go.

People are busy discovering cure of cancer and how to regenerate of vital organs in the human body. Some group of trekkers own na how to claim territory up to the Atlantic ... I sorry for nigeria
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Czartega(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
Goddys:
I will not hesitate to paint the walls of my village with the blood of Fulani's if they bring the war to my town any day

How far pass me the jazz too. I want to drink the blood of killer herdsmen and piss on their women grin
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
LegendHero:

The information is in the public domain. Just type each of the point I raised on google and come here to tell me which one you think is confusing to you.
Well, it could be true you copied your info from the news. But when you want to make a generalized conclusion, you garner historical inferences or styles from each parties.

And here's what I mean. Igbos have been mostly democratic, their history has always hinged on that, as you can see from their political and economic system, which was mostly acephalous; having a separated but unified system of governance. This is the style of government , that I'm trying to place here.
The people where the ones who always made and told their government on what to do, especially if it didn't favor their lifestyles. So anything that was democratic, they were willing to accept.

Now the Yoruba style. They had their obas, and the emir of Illorin. They were most times subjected to their rulers, sought of like the monarchy in Britain and all, that only the rulers say was divine. Although had suitable inferences that checked the power of the ruler, but still most times it wasn't binding. The rulers say was what it is and is what it is, no questions.

Going to the milenium age presently, this system of governance followed each tribe to this date and are being manifested in all political, judicial and economic affairs as it pertains to each group.

Quite truly, Nnamdi and his likes, may have supported the Fulani or what have you in these periods, but here is another flaw you made, Awolowo was also in the support. But you don't have to blame them. They each saw a country, that is great, and would prosper till the end of times. But neither of them had any thought of a change or scrupulous take over by men among them, who hide to perform desires or wishes that suits only them.
They all accepted the unity of Nigeria, even giving their colleagues in the north their fair share of governance.
Britain on the other hand, did not force the unification of Nigeria when she gave them independence, I guess this was the reason of giving Nigeria such an avenue to decide at that period.
She was like, "Nigeria if you wish to go, do it now, but I pray for you guys to stay. " this was what happened in the conference that was held in the 1960's and all nationalist agreed on certain terms and conditions, in which their successors has failed to apply till date.

Now the system of governance, as you can still sense it in yoruba states, still portrays the people's weakness when it comes to matters as concerning them. Did you even know this Amotekun of a group, was still not supported by a large proportion of indigenous Yoruba. That's to show you the system of divide and rule plays with a high percentage in Yoruba nations. Thereby bringing such reasoning that affects Nigeria as a whole.

When Fulani rulers want to gain precedence in the south, they go to rulers of such nation and entice them with lots of juicy stuff. Then the rulers coaxes his people and thats it for that side. They must abide.

But I'm very sure when it comes to the east, even though the Fulani had tried it with the east, and they said no. To add, even the Britain's who were world powers then, couldn't hold the easterners down then, then how would a Fulani hold them down. This was why, Fulani people see the east as a threat and only went for people or a nation with almost the same ideology as them and coax them to accept what they offered.

Till today we still see and perceive such fragments of such rule and strategy. I hope I have broken it down in detail for you and you catch my point.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Fourwinds: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
People are dumb enough to fall for this.
Flàtheaded children of perdition; we know you're the ones behind this write-up.
you are a failure in your reasoning... It is only a foolish person that doesnt see the hand writing on the wall. These has been their subtitle wish and they are frustrated that it is taking long... Im well prepared for war... Nonsense ingrates
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Rekhina(f): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Czartega:

What's wrong with your sense? Is it because you started to collect big brown Fulani cock at a tender age or what?
let me be
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Czartega(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Anybody has a way of defining illitrate ,u defined north as disadvantage but we define u not only disadvantage but the dumpsters ever in the history of humanity. U have professors,scientist,artist and well said educated ogboroko head people but despite all this u are a little sane than orangutan in a cage because u are pagans. We Muslims do not insult anybody except u started it. Jesus Christ was the first ever known person that came out through vagina and he was the first said God that came with fully functional and having automatic full conscious follow-come penix and anus. With only this u are dump and deaf,God told us that most of u have physical eyes but useless because u can not stand a fucking chance of differentiating truth from lies. It's a shame for Jesus to be visiting toilet to urinate and defeacate,i assure u this nobody can say i lied,since he eats that means he must defeacate and we Muslims respect Jesus than u but he is only a Pius prophet not a God ,a God never have anus my brother dnt waste ur time it's only when it's too late for u that u can understand the shitt .

So your God does not have nyash grin how are you sure? Has he told you before? Have you ever heard from him? Abi na that psychopath wey wake up one morning come say he dey hear voices (auditory hallucinations, part of the signs of schizophrenia [that is the sense nor correct again, he don dey mad]) his wife come tell am say he be prophet... Ohh Bleep! What a shame. I can't believe they do exercise 5 times a day, press skull for ground and sniff the shit and piss of Rams and then bend their nyash up in exaltation of a mythical supreme being that does not have nyash...
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Jean2(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Uhm!
Come to think of it, Who are the de facto "guard" employed as Security in Nigeria?

Northerners!

We hand over our security to them willingly!
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by LegendHero(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Eberejesus111:

Well, it could be true you copied your info from the news. But when you want to make a generalized conclusion, you garner historical inferences or styles from each parties.

And here's what I mean. Igbos have been mostly democratic, their history has always hinged on that, as you can see from their political and economic system, which was mostly acephalous; having a separated but unified system of governance. This is the style of government , that I'm trying to place here.
The people where the ones who always made and told their government on what to do, especially if it didn't favor their lifestyles. So anything that was democratic, they were willing to accept.

Now the Yoruba style. They had their obas, and the emir of Illorin. They were most times subjected to their rulers, sought of like the monarchy in Britain and all, that only the rulers say was divine. Although had suitable inferences that checked the power of the ruler, but still most times it wasn't binding. The rulers say was what it is and is what it is, no questions.

Going to the milenium age presently, this system of governance followed each tribe to this date and are being manifested in all political, judicial and economic affairs as it pertains to each group.

Quite truly, Nnamdi and his likes, may have supported the Fulani or what have you in these periods, but here is another flaw you made, Awolowo was also in the support. But you don't have to blame them. They each saw a country, that is great, and would prosper till the end of times. But neither of them had any thought of a change or scrupulous take over by men among them, who hide to perform desires or wishes that suits only them.
They all accepted the unity of Nigeria, even giving their colleagues in the north their fair share of governance.
Britain on the other hand, did not force the unification of Nigeria when she gave them independence, I guess this was the reason of giving Nigeria such an avenue to decide at that period.
She was like, "Nigeria if you wish to go, do it now, but I pray for you guys to stay. " this was what happened in the conference that was held in the 1960's and all nationalist agreed on certain terms and conditions, in which their successors has failed to apply till date.

Now the system of governance, as you can still sense it in yoruba states, still portrays the people's weakness when it comes to matters as concerning them. Did you even know this Amotekun of a group, was still not supported by a large proportion of indigenous Yoruba. That's to show you the system of divide and rule plays with a high percentage in Yoruba nations. Thereby bringing such reasoning that affects Nigeria as a whole.

When Fulani rulers want to gain precedence in the south, they go to rulers of such nation and entice them with lots of juicy stuff. Then the rulers coaxes his people and thats it for that side. They must abide.

But I'm very sure when it comes to the east, even though the Fulani had tried it with the east, and they said no. To add, even the Britain's who were world powers then, couldn't hold the easterners down then, then how would a Fulani hold them down. This was why, Fulani people see the east as a threat and only went for people or a nation with almost the same ideology as them and coax them to accept what they offered.

Till today we still see and perceive such fragments of such rule and strategy. I hope I have broken it down in detail for you and you catch my point.

I understand your point. However you did not address the issue of discourse in this context.

I don’t see subjecting to an authority as a flaw because in those days, empires are known to be successful by having a rallying point in a ruler/king to make decisions which will make a empire progress. A kind of system where everybody is a leader on his own will bring chaos and there will be anarchy.

The reason why I said the Igbos have aligned with the Fulani mostly is in the public domain and I wouldn’t need to start breaking it down again.

It got to a stage where the Northerners wanted to secede and Azikwe has to write a lengthy statement to them during that period to convince them to stay and he even read the riot act to them. When Azikwe fell out with Balewa in the 1964 parliamentary election, he then gave the publication in the press that the Igbos will secede too. How can he be two-faced?

Also during the travails of Adaka Boro when he tried pulling out the Ijaws from the union, the likes of Ojukwu with the collusion of the central government crushed him and imprisoned him. Later Ojukwu also tried to secede from Nigeria, so what is the moral justifications of the Igbos to only support things when it’s in their interest and oppose it when it is against them.

When Awolowo was jailed on the trump up charges of treason, Azikwe looked away because he thought there will be one less man. In fact, Awolowo said he did not believe no more in the Nigerian lawyer coz the central government is threatening them and he opted for a British lawyer for fairness. The Balewa government made sure they deported the lawyer after setting foot in Nigeria because they want to try all means to convict Awolowo. Zik looked the other way.

You guys gave the North the power they are using today unknowingly and I do not blame anyone for that tho coz it’s all politics. But what I detest is when some of you turn back to put all the blames on the Yorubas like Nigeria and southern unity started in 2015.

Either way, I hope redemption come to all this menace raving our country.

2 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Fourwinds: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Dayoara:
I think something is wrong with the Nation,that needs to be fixed.... I can't stop laughing at the ridiculous claim of the Fulani
i don't take such claim as a joke.... You may think it is an empty talk but there lies theirt desire
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Organs(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
tiredoflife:

So what is the media suppose to report
Your village meeting
Or how u got ur first salad tossing

Media houses are designed to report news
And this is news ok

That is why we are still backward. In the USA, one pastor told his Church congregation about burning the muslim religious book. He tried to socialize it and set a date for this. He was not given coverage and it was not reported. This is because some fools will patronize this and do same and at the end muslims worldwide will now target the USA and want to carry out reprisals. So, the mumu was ignored for the most part to keep everyone safe. Now my question to you is this, if i say you, tired of life has a small "prick". Which would you prefer, that i am ignored or that newspaper and media houses say imagine oh, Organs wey be man go dey look "tiredoflife" prick dey tell everyone say tiredoflife prick small..........?
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by orisa37: 4:49am On Feb 04, 2020
HE WHO THE GOD WANTS TO KILL HE WILL FIRST MAKE MAD
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by orisa37: 5:01am On Feb 04, 2020
Before nko? The Fulanis migrated from Futa Jalon to Sokoto. Unless U want war to drive U back to Futa Jalon.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by orisa37: 5:06am On Feb 04, 2020
Rekhina:

Yorubas own Sokoto. But you shall soon be driven back to Futa Jalon.

You shall have ISHAQ Akintola as Jara because he's AFONJA
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by cocolacec(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Miyetti Allah brothers
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Iykoto86(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2021

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Iykoto86(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
fulaniHERDSman:

What gibirich
the Fulani's in Africa are 20 to 25 million in population. Na God punish Una.Igbo man is 45 to 50 million. It is impossible for you guys to defeat nija. That is why you have that phrase ,housa fulani. You can't make it alone out here. Time will tell sha.

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:08pm On May 15, 2021
Please come and take lands in Biafra land for free. Your uthman Dan fodio told you the truth. ESN is waiting for u guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.