Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic (64954 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Union Bank Claims Ownership Of N1 Billion Recovered By EFCC At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Simbrixton(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Not every Yoruba please and not every Northern.

Yoruba Christians and Christian north are not traitors.

They are both pro south
you are very dull to think d greatest yorubas are divided by religion

cursed soul
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Simbrixton(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Even Yoruba Christians are now seeing through your religion tolerance charade.

Before you continue deceiving yourself, go and read Awolowo's Egbe Omo oduduwa open letter to Yoruba Moslems.

ode omo ibo
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeerParlour: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
after reading the whole article which is devoid of errors, I finally realized that someone is behind this and certainly not the Fulanis, they're not that intellectual enough to come up with this write up

Mumu go a check the source of the news, then who wrote it, how are you sure was not translated
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2020
LegendHero:

I understand what you’re saying. However the people that first pulled the religious sentiment are some people in the PDP. They are all on the media that the Christians shouldn’t vote for Buhari, that he will islamize the country and they did couple of videos then to defend it.

Normally in a religiously divided nation like Nigeria, people will naturally take sides along religious line especially when some people are faming the ember of division.

In Igbo land today, they see APC as a Islamic party and they did not hide their enmity for the party and what it represents. Even when Abia governor performed below par, they failed to vote him out but rather vote him in in their majority all because of the propaganda that was sold about APC.

Lastly, I don’t like Buhari either because he is more clueless than the Jonathan we voted out. However I did not regret the voting out of Jonathan because every sane person should vote him out in 2015 with the level of killings going on in the NE.

PDP started religious division? You are wrong with that assertion. Buhari started bigotry and religious campaign. I agree that some elements of PDP cashed into his religious bigotry to make religion a topic in their campaign. But that would never happen if the person of Buhari is not in the picture. There is reaction to any action they say.

Have u asked why the Igbos loved Yaradua? Again even in APC, Igbos have even shown love Osibanjo who potend to be more moderate than to Buhari. And if you ask me if APC tend to be more a Muslim party, I will tell you the truth is so glaring for all to see. Check out their leadership and their policies.

I would advice you guys start seeing Igbo people position in all these. No smoke without fire. Had Buhari presented himself as a popular candidate, there won't be room for any friction. And to the glory of God, we are witnessing everything now. No country grows with such a leader bro. In fact, Nigeria is heading towards anarchy. God help us

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Iykenuwa(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool cool
Before nko?
Unless U want war

I am an idiot

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Enwhen(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2020
LegendHero:

What do you think is the best solution to this menace of the herdsmen? You will remember that they have been killing people ever since the days of Jonathan and some of the killings even extends far back to Yar'adua Era.

If we say Buhari is the one sponsoring them, we will be lying. However, Buhari's inability to deal with them with iron hand is emboldening them. I even suspect those guys have an affiliation with boko-Haram and this is a coordinated attack going by how fast they can kill and run.

Herdsmen killings can be traced to far back as possible u can think, but the fact is that , our grand parents lived peacefully with the Fulani herdsmen in the north mostly because they were not much then and most of them have been in Nigeria for a very long time and have live with Nigerians, but since they started gaining population from their brothers in other countries , they started misbehave and started having issues with the farmers, and their leaders in the north refused to stop the foreigners from entering Nigeria of which most of them are brutal than the ones we are used to in Nigeria , they are densed and believe they are supreme...

The likes of Baba Buhari plays alot role in Fulani increasing population in Nigeria, maybe for political reasons, never for once has these leaders call those senseless herders to order, fulanis have taken Hausa state like Bauchi, Zamfara, Adamawa, kastina...

Fulani leaders like Buhari, Atiku, El Rufai...are not helping issues....many people have been blaming Buhari most because of his role in protecting herders each time they commit crimes in plateau , Kaduna, Adamawa...the one in saki , Oyo State, is still fresh in many Yorubas memories where fulanis slaughtered farmers in saki, and not even a Fulani leader came out to condemned the wicked act, but when the Yorubas mobilise from all part in Oyo State, and went for finishing , where fulanis were killed like rats, Baba Buhari mobilised their leaders to protest in Oyo, and look like he wants to slap then Gov Lamidi Adesina...

The solution to it, is for the leaders of Fulani to call their people to order and stop the foreign herders from entering nigeria if they know they don't have other motives... The herders enter as if Nigeria is failed country.... After calling them into order , both the herders and farmers should be compensated by Govt.... Without that, the killings will continueostly in the north central.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2020
LabDNA:

2015 election where you voted them made them invincible. They now control all the military and paramilitary formations, they control the armory and weapons. They will never let power go out of their hands in 2023.

If a war breaks out, you'll need the support of a higher power like the US or Isreal to defeat them. Trump already sees the leadership of Nigeria as Islamic terrorist sympathizer, that was why he placed Nigeria on a ban and that's why muslims in Nigeria hates him.

I pray he wins a second tenure, so that if the muslim fulani starts their nonsense, Nigerian Christians can easily appeal for American support. Most Republicans are rabidly anti-Islam.
who voted who?
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by tsdarkside(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2020
this is exactly what happens when you want to belittle a whole tribe....

shey you ipobians see wahala now because of una foolish mouths....??

fulani this,fulani that....

tahh....
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by ScotMisile: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Guestlander:

Why do you even think our destinies are tied together? If the Fulanis want to overrun Yorubaland then let them go ahead. Words are cheap, anyone can make threats.
If you also think Yorubas will betray you then face your problems and leave Yorubas out of it. Abi na by force?
Our destinies were never tied together until Lugard did the rituals.
I actually wish we could fight our wars independently, but, that's only a dream because our division is the POWER of our enemy.

Take it or leave it, we are all Nigerians: So, the issue of "mind your region"is a dead concept.
Your assertion above is the reason why we may continue to be a subdued people, until people like you learn to stop believing lies in order to face an eye opening reality. .. WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY. .. and the enemy must be fought with oness of mind.... .I hope your ego will let you understand this.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Cyberterror: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2020
LabDNA:

That's a bloody lie and you know it. Yoruba gave fulanis their cocky attitude. 2015 was a chance to obliterate fulani political hegemony, and send them running back to futa jallon if they start any war due to loss of election, you yorubas blew it. Yes you did!

Yoruba threatened the lives of Igbos in 2015 because fulani wanted power, your Oba swore he would drown them in lagoons.

Yorubas printed banners and marched on the streets of lagos against Igbos few days before the election. You victimized Igbos because they would not support Buhari and APC in 2015. The records are there!

If buhari had lost, yorubas would have joined fulanis and hausa urchins to kill Igbos and loot their businesses in 2015. If you had tried this your lies in 1977 when there was no internet maybe you would gotten away with it. But today you lies will fail because the internet never forgets.

The only anchor fulani have in the south is yoruba (especially yoruba muslims).

But in 2019, Igbos like you said we should vote for Atiku another Fulani, thereby strengthening their grip on the country for additional 4 years. Hypocrite!
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by NaijadrivaCars: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool cool
Before nko?
Unless U want war

You guys are not up to 4% of Nigeria population. Gwinol

Stop fueling disunity.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by ScotMisile: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2020
Cyberterror:
But in 2019, Igbos like you said we should vote for Atiku another Fulani, thereby strengthening their grip on the country for additional 4 years. Hypocrite!
Be responsible for once, accept your error and stop throwing blames.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2020
executive12:

Yeah right. But they are intelligent enough to be in total control of Nigeria.

The fulanis are not in total control of Nigeria.

They are In control of their backward northern region. And it's easier for them to wreck those havocs because their people are bunch of illiterates: very gullible set of people.

The fact that they carry out pockets of dastardly attacks in other region does not mean they are in control. Wait and see how AMOTEKUN would curtail their excesses in the southwest in the next few weeks.

The truth is that the fulanis feel inferior to other tribes. And that's why they are volatile anywhere you find them. It's inferiority complex. No education; No civilization; and No knowledge of the true God. Remove all these from humans, you turn them to animals, a wild beast at that! Beasts must attack humans. That's the fulanis for you.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by ScotMisile: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2020
LegendHero:

You igbos have one ideology ( repeat a lie multiple times and hope it will be accepted as the truth).

What do you mean by the Yorubas are to blame for the worst of the southern Nigeria? Did the south started in 2015?

All through this nation history since 1954, the Igbos have sucked the rectum of the Fulani north up to 2015 while the Yorubas remained in opposition and most time antagonistic to the North.

Your elders (Azikwe, Nzeogwu, and Ironsi) truncated a working system knowingly or unknowingly and gave power to the Fulani hegemony that eroded all the gains our infant country would have gotten.

Ojukwu after returning from exile campaigned openly for Shagari, a Fulani hegemony that slaughtered his people not too long ago in both the 1940s massacre and the civil war. Awolowo and Azikwe were both on the ballot in 1983 and yet Ojukwu and Ekwueme snitched on the south to vote for the fulanis.

You guys even voted against MKO Abiola in favor of a nobody at that time called Tofa from Kano.

You also voted Obasanjo, a candidate favored majorly by the Muslim north against a Yoruba anointed Falae and yet you come here to call the Yorubas betrayers of the southern hegemony?

Retract your word and stop behaving like educated illiterates without knowledge of history.

Tueh!
You blew it in 2015... Or is there something am missing?
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by toplinetrtrend: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2020
executive12:

So the guy is from Benue State? Surprise. And he is busy supporting Buhari that is unleashing terror on his people?

is one of the APC errand boys in Benue state. So, he will support any thing buhari does, good or bad, it doesn't matter. He is confused and can't differentiate between patriotism and zombeism.

Following buhari to the grave is his own idea of patriotism, even if it also means sacrificing his conscience and morals. He isn't doing it for free, anyway; he gets paid for abusing his morals and turning reason on its head
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by xpmode(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/02/trouble-in-nigeria-fulani-group-claims-ownership-of-land-from-sokoto-to-the-atlantic/

If other tribesmen has said this... DSS would have arrested him.

Buhari is going to be the last Fulani president in this century

2 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by guvna(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Thunder scatter your dirty selves @ FUNAM.

4Q animals..Nama baskets...

These people are clearly animals...

Nothing for you in Nigeria, go back to chad and Niger u fools

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by paparazi1(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/02/trouble-in-nigeria-fulani-group-claims-ownership-of-land-from-sokoto-to-the-atlantic/
Lies from the pit of hell, Nigerians are wiser than b4. Try it and see the result.
All of you are as mad as your cow. shit

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by sterlingD(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2020
I won't lie l fear for this country.

Indeed we are leaving in perilous times. This is worrisome truly worrisome that brazenly a group,groups can make such utterances not just that also openly brag about it and nothing is been done about it.

I am afraid,very afraid and deeply afraid and this is the sum of all fears for this country.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeerParlour: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Ornament2003:

They are In control of their backward northern region. And it's easier for them to wreck those havocs because their people are bunch of illiterates: very gullible set of people.

The fact that they carry out pockets of dastardly attacks in other region does not mean they are in control. Wait and see how AMOTEKUN would curtail their excesses in the southwest in the next few weeks.

The truth is that the fulanis feel inferior to other tribes. And that's why they are volatile anywhere you find them. It's inferiority complex. No education; No civilization; and No knowledge of the true God. Remove all these from humans, you turn them to animals, a wild beast at that! Beasts must attack humans. That's the fulanis for you.

They are not killing themselves up North, they are killing the minority Christians, they are renaming and occupying their communities

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Jack500: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2020
kynbasil01:
lol sell gala and constitute nuisance you say? Now i know am talking with a kid..go and check all the most expensive places in lagos who owns them and live there. . Come back n tell me your findings

Thrash and baldserdash from ipob bureau of statics. Delusion.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by executive12: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Ornament2003:

You obviously don't know much about the Fulanis. You need to read up on them. You have to realize that there are different groups of the Fulani ethnic group. Learn more about the Fulani elite group, the group that includes the likes of El Rufai, Atiku, Nuhu Ribadu, the Emirs, basically the bulk of the Northern political elites.
Under Buhari, they have achieved total control of Nigeria. And they will not give up that control easily.
I hope Amotekun works out but I have my doubts. The Fulani elite are in complete control of the security agencies and they will use the security agencies to keep the regional security outfits in check.
Nigerians have entered 'one chance ' with the emergence of Buhari.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by executive12: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2020
paparazi1:
Lies from the pit of hell, Nigerians are wiser than b4. Try it and see the result.
All of you are as mad as your cow. shit

Are you sure that Nigerians are wiser than before? Going by the large number of Buhari supporters on this forum (from the South and Middlebelt), I doubt that.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by executive12: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2020
sterlingD:
I won't lie l fear for this country.

Indeed we are leaving in perilous times. This is worrisome truly worrisome that brazenly a group,groups can make such utterances not just that also openly brag about it and nothing is been done about it.

I am afraid,very afraid and deeply afraid and this is the sum of all fears for this country.

And this is the second time I am reading such brazen threat.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by sulaak(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2020
executive12:

This is another guy that actually understands what's up. You just summarized much of Nigerian politics. The Fulani elite are very brilliant and have been in control of Nigeria since our independence.
Unfortunately, I don't see the possibility of a genuine cooperation between the Igbos and the Yorubas. I believe that Nigeria will eventually disintegrate. It's just a matter of time.

Even if Nigeria were to break up, there must be cooperation between all regions.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Tochi3(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2020
engrchykae:
shut the crap, awolowo gave life to the dying north in 1967.
Tinubu gave life to the dying fulani dynasty in 2015.
Stop lying like a fool.
Nzeogwu happened to be one of the boys the sardauna of sokoto bred and indoctrinated thinking nzeogwu to be a northern boy because he picked him up from the streets of kaduna.
Nzeogwu saw the plans of the sardauna for Nigeria.
But nzeogwu believed in one Nigeria and thought that Nigeria will be better without such people as sardauna.
But nzeogwu never knew that the British are the orchestrators of sardauna's vision.
Maybe you are a fulani pretending to be yoruba.
Tell that fool.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by citizenY(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2020
executive12:

You guys keep calling the Fulanis illiterate and yet they keep running things in Nigeria. They may not be carrying the longest chain of university degrees, but they are on top of the rest when it comes to native intelligence. That is why they keep running things since 1960 till date.
A threat from a militant Fulani group that is targeted at the rest of Nigerians is supposed to unite the rest of Nigerians but it suddenly turns into Igbo versus Yoruba quarrel. That should tell you how intelligent the Igbo/Yoruba are versus the Fulani. I give it to the Fulani.

It is called .... Dialogue of the deaf.... And blind. Very amusing.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Katuul: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
COW FUCKERS
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Kaysalas(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Goddys:
I will not hesitate to paint the walls of my village with the blood of Fulani's if they bring the war to my town any day
You'll probably be in your sleep when they come. Mere words wont solve anything i tell you. gather up young men around you and device ingenious ways of defending yoursselves. God help us all!
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
executive12:

You obviously don't know much about the Fulanis. You need to read up on them. You have to realize that there are different groups of the Fulani ethnic group. Learn more about the Fulani elite group, the group that includes the likes of El Rufai, Atiku, Nuhu Ribadu, the Emirs, basically the bulk of the Northern political elites.
Under Buhari, they have achieved total control of Nigeria. And they will not give up that control easily.
I hope Amotekun works out but I have my doubts. The Fulani elite are in complete control of the security agencies and they will use the security agencies to keep the regional security outfits in check.
Nigerians have entered 'one chance ' with the emergence of Buhari.

If not for the civilization in the southwest, is Fulani as violent as Mushin boys or oshodi boys.
There's no region that has monopoly of violence.
Fulani does not control Nigeria.

Even their so called elites are minions compared to their counterparts in the South or southwest.

Stop celebrating those mediocres!
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
BeerParlour:

They are not killing themselves up North, they are killing the minority Christians, they are renaming and occupying their communities

All those dastardly attacks would not last.

Mark it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.