Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic (64849 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Union Bank Claims Ownership Of N1 Billion Recovered By EFCC At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by OyinO: 5:42am On Feb 03, 2020
amaridigital:

Words like yours are very deep and uncommon in this forum. Some enemies declare war on southern Nigeria and instead of getting prepared, southerners who will be the victim of the upcoming genocide started attacking each other online.
Are we prepared for this? Can we trust our politicians down south for defence? Do we have a solid stragedy? Some people are planning to attack southern Nigeria calling us Kafir yet southerners are turning against each other. Why can't we face our enemy for once? Enough of this Igbo vs Yoruba cyber warfare. It's getting boring especially during this period of unending bloodshed. Some unintelligent blokes accuse other tribes of betrayal. The merchants of deaths kill people all over the country regardless of religion, tribe or status. .
If southern Nigeria is not inhabited by cowards, it's time to end the blame game and face our enemy. When you look deeply at our history, you will discover no tribe can be exonerated from mistakes. We are all responsible for this mess we find ourself. Why should your unborn generation suffer from mistakes or decisions made by Awo or Zik in the 20th century when you are alive to correct the mistake, take a new path and protect your future in 2020? Is it really a curse to be an African?

It is not a cause to be an African. Stop the self hate and inferiority complex. You started off much better but ended with a racial slur. Who told you that other parts of the earth and the people thereof didn't pass through things like that before they resolved their issues?
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by LabDNA: 5:43am On Feb 03, 2020
payperpost:

you are not getting my point!

these Fulanis are being over hyped,
Fulanis were not born with guns they but them with money and we have money too

They are not invisible, and there are even nice guns in the gun market

2015 election where you voted them made them invincible. They now control all the military and paramilitary formations, they control the armory and weapons. They will never let power go out of their hands in 2023.

If a war breaks out, you'll need the support of a higher power like the US or Isreal to defeat them. Trump already sees the leadership of Nigeria as Islamic terrorist sympathizer, that was why he placed Nigeria on a ban and that's why muslims in Nigeria hates him.

I pray he wins a second tenure, so that if the muslim fulani starts their nonsense, Nigerian Christians can easily appeal for American support. Most Republicans are rabidly anti-Islam.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Viktorino: 5:49am On Feb 03, 2020
If i was president,i will send a full ballistic missile to these idiots angry
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 03, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/02/trouble-in-nigeria-fulani-group-claims-ownership-of-land-from-sokoto-to-the-atlantic/

Balderdash!

This is an empty boast. It belongs to the trash bin.

The fulanis are not even intelligent enough to write this piece.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by ChristianNorth: 6:10am On Feb 03, 2020
LegendHero:

I am a proud Muslim from the best tribe in Nigeria, the Yoruba progeny.

I come from a region known for its peaceful nature with high tenets of religious tolerance.

I come from a people of defined history with sound educational background and a pioneer of many first within Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

You will choke on your hatred for Yorubas and Muslims.

You don’t know what is called love and tolerance and your tribe is a mass conglomerates of religious bigots like the Muslim North.

Both Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis cannot understand the philosophy of religious tolerance because both of you are bird of a feather and both lack human compassion.

Cry son, cry and wail, for you can never attain the level of superior intelligence like the mighty Yorubas who have conquered the animosity of religious intolerance and what it represents!
Even Yoruba Christians are now seeing through your religion tolerance charade.

Before you continue deceiving yourself, go and read Awolowo's Egbe Omo oduduwa open letter to Yoruba Moslems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Anybody has a way of defining illitrate ,u defined north as disadvantage but we define u not only disadvantage but the dumpsters ever in the history of humanity. U have professors,scientist,artist and well said educated ogboroko head people but despite all this u are a little sane than orangutan in a cage because u are pagans. We Muslims do not insult anybody except u started it. Jesus Christ was the first ever known person that came out through vagina and he was the first said God that came with fully functional and having automatic full conscious follow-come penix and anus. With only this u are dump and deaf,God told us that most of u have physical eyes but useless because u can not stand a fucking chance of differentiating truth from lies. It's a shame for Jesus to be visiting toilet to urinate and defeacate,i assure u this nobody can say i lied,since he eats that means he must defeacate and we Muslims respect Jesus than u but he is only a Pius prophet not a God ,a God never have anus my brother dnt waste ur time it's only when it's too late for u that u can understand the shitt .

Am neither Christian nor Muslim....because I want my SANITY

What I don't like is trying to drive people to join your religion with GUNS and MATCHETE.. or hunt them down and wipe out their generations and take over their lands because you consider them infidels

I BELIEVE IN LIVE AND LET LIVE(BUT ONCE YOU DREW THE FIRST BLOOD I AIN'T CARE IF ITS A MISTAKE) BECAUSE YOU HAVE UPSET THE BALANCE OF PEACE

THAT'S ME THATS MY RELIGION
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by executive12: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2020
nkemjacob2:
I'm sure buhari & his service chiefs are watching or reading this. When they launch an attack, ur president wil say he is shocked fulani Herdsmen or b.haram stil attack. I believe 100% sure ntin wil hapen 2 dis people cos buhari is in support of their activity

Buhari is one of their sponsors. They are carrying out his fulanization agenda.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Papertrail11(m): 6:33am On Feb 03, 2020
BabaO2:
Agenda of sending loads of fulanis and bikes to Lagos/SW in disguise for Okada business is coming into the air. Also people buying fruits from fulanis better watch it, those guys are evil and satanic, they will inject those fruits.
Okada business must be totally banned in Lagos/entire SW to be ahead of their evil plan.

You are not far from the truth, Northern commercial bike riders (okada men) have literally taken over communities in Ogun state. Aside the fact that they are cheap, i find it worrying that they came in their heavy numbers and i can barely count a handful of southerners that are Okada men compared to years ago.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by PrinceMajestic: 7:04am On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
Yes we fulanis own yaribaland
rekhina again. Lol

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:09am On Feb 03, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
People are dumb enough to fall for this.
Flàtheaded children of perdition; we know you're the ones behind this write-up.
Namdi Kanu and Emma Powerful behind this write up and their dumb and gullible followers always believing any trash they read on the media so far it's intigating the downfall or Crisis in the country
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by sulaak(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2020
LabDNA:

2015 election where you voted them made them invincible. They now control all the military and paramilitary formations, they control the armory and weapons. They will never let power go out of their hands in 2023.

If a war breaks out, you'll need the support of a higher power like the US or Isreal to defeat them. Trump already sees the leadership of Nigeria as Islamic terrorist sympathizer, that was why he placed Nigeria on a ban and that's why muslims in Nigeria hates him.

I pray he wins a second tenure, so that if the muslim fulani starts their nonsense, Nigerian Christians can easily appeal for American support. Most Republicans are rabidly anti-Islam.

The Fulani's also controlled all arms of government in CAR, but were still defeated and kicked out of the country.

The history of Fulani's domination has been through cooperation and cohesion of the host communities as in Guinea- Bussia, Gambia, Nigeria and Senegal. Fulani are brilliant in exploit the greed and ambition of the host communities, Gowon was the acceptable face of government from the North that Awolowo could tolerate and work with. Tafawa Balewa working on behalf of Amadou Bello, was able to strike up a political relationship with Zik to disrupt and weaken the South West.

The secret to ending Fulani's domination in Nigeria is the cooperation between the two most powerful nations in Nigeria, the Yoruba's and Igbo's. Both ethnic groups will have to dampen their political ambition for a minority ethnic group from the South-South or Middlebelt (Christain). The next president will have to come from one of those two regions with the Yoruba's and Igbo's working behind the throne.

The Yoruba's and Igbo's must work together or else there will be no Nigeria left by 2030.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:11am On Feb 03, 2020
Ornament2003:

Balderdash!

after reading the whole article which is devoid of errors, I finally realized that someone is behind this and certainly not the Fulanis, they're not that intellectual enough to come up with this write up

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by executive12: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2020
olmoRoc:
Hmm! These guys threatening fire and brimstone are still as free as the air yet Sowore and others were promptly arrested for their mere utterances.

And this is the second time they are releasing such inciting statement.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by 30secs(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2020
Why is this on the frontpage? Why give attention and publicity to such a divisive group??
I no understand NL again o
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by executive12: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2020
Mescana22:
Fulani's are still dealing with us Online and Offline, imagine such threat that we all are supposed to jave one voice down south, IPOB AND AFONJA are already clashing, calling brown roof and other things, we totally behave like broken people by illiterate fulani, Can we all Unite for Once? i mean all south

You guys keep calling the Fulanis illiterate and yet they keep running things in Nigeria. They may not be carrying the longest chain of university degrees, but they are on top of the rest when it comes to native intelligence. That is why they keep running things since 1960 till date.
A threat from a militant Fulani group that is targeted at the rest of Nigerians is supposed to unite the rest of Nigerians but it suddenly turns into Igbo versus Yoruba quarrel. That should tell you how intelligent the Igbo/Yoruba are versus the Fulani. I give it to the Fulani.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2020
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Good...that means every ipob will burn in hell smiley
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by engrchykae(m): 7:35am On Feb 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Life to the dying north after you murdered the premier of western region (Akintola) and the Yoruba top military guys.

Radarada!
I guess it were igbos that killed adekunle fajuyi in ibadan.
Ademoyega is from abia state .
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by executive12: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2020
toplinetrtrend:
, I hope fulani herdsmen claim your family home in Benue state and that kiosk where you sell rotten vulture meat in Lagos. This way, you will realise the weight of the evil you spend your life on promoting.

So the guy is from Benue State? Surprise. And he is busy supporting Buhari that is unleashing terror on his people?
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by pacespot(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
People are dumb enough to fall for this.
Flàtheaded children of perdition; we know you're the ones behind this write-up.

No, I've read the same post elsewhere before nairaland, I don't think this is ipob creation. Are you doubting the marauding Fulani's agenda? Their response towards amotekun makes me believe this
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by executive12: 7:41am On Feb 03, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

I beg to disagree with your analytic. Teaming up with the north no the issue. Teaming up with a fanatic north is the issue. The fact that those that voted Buhari never saw the fanatic in him beats my imagination. Buhari has always been a student of Usman fodio ideology.

Even the chieftains of Afenifere were warning them against voting for Buhari. They rained insults on the Afenifere. And they still voted Buhari for the second term. Even Obasanjo warned everyone about Buhari's fulanization agenda. He also got insults. I wonder what they were expecting from Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Emmynation(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2020
This is a proof that they're really doing the killings, if the federal government are a life, something is supposed to be underway

A young man was killed in Edo State by six Fulani men, they attacked two, one escaped
Before he could tell other villagers, they(Fulani)
Where gone.... I don't blame them
Those who voted for change

Is this is it
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeerParlour: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Why making fulani case as Islamic one just because the majority of them are from the north ? Our prophet told us more than 1400 years ago what haters of Islam will do against Muslims,it's never a new matter. If fulani tribe or whatever do u wrong why dnt u go against them but instead going against Islam while many of them are non Muslims just like u we have documented history about what people like u will do in the future,are all Nigerians Muslims ? Why would any group force u to convert or rather islamisize Nigeria ? U are campaigning of hate against Islam but Islam always even almost every day abt 1000 Christians,Hindus and Jews are converting to Islam,ur hatred is a campaign for us in propagating Islam which means submission to God almighty and peace, just because one Christian stole my property i have no right to stereotypically say all Christians are criminals.

The Fulani jihadist are Islamic terrorists

They head Islam from the Sokoto caliphate.

I agree that the Fulanis are not good Muslims, I know them very well,
You will hardly see Fulani woman covering her head with hijab, their dressing is unislamic, you will hardly see a Fulani praying.

But they head Islam in Nigeria through the Sokoto Caliphate, all Nigerian Muslims are loyal to the Sokoto caliphate controlled by the Fulanis.

The Fulani use Islam to commit crimes in Nigeria
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by ThailandDrug: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
after reading the whole article which is devoid of errors, I finally realized that someone is behind this and certainly not the Fulanis, they're not that intellectual enough to come up with this write up
[/s]
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by executive12: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2020
Ornament2003:

Balderdash!

Yeah right. But they are intelligent enough to be in total control of Nigeria.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by ThailandDrug: 8:04am On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
Namdi Kanu and Emma Powerful behind this write up and their dumb and gullible followers always believing any trash they read on the media so far it's intigating the downfall or Crisis in the country
[/s]
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Awaja(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2020
Me:Proscribe and arrest them !
Buhari:No,danburuba
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by orisa37: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2020
BADU SALISU AHMADU SHOULD BE INVITED BY THE IGP NOW AND KEPT OFF THE STREET.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by executive12: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2020
sulaak:

The Fulani's also controlled all arms of government in CAR, but were still defeated and kicked out of the country.

The history of Fulani's domination has been through cooperation and cohesion of the host communities as in Guinea- Bussia, Gambia, Nigeria and Senegal. Fulani are brilliant in exploit the greed and ambition of the host communities, Gowon was the acceptable face of government from the North that Awolowo could tolerate and work with. Tafawa Balewa working on behalf of Amadou Bello, was able to strike up a political relationship with Zik to disrupt and weaken the South West.

The secret to ending Fulani's domination in Nigeria is the cooperation between the two most powerful nations in Nigeria, the Yoruba's and Igbo's. Both ethnic groups will have to dampen their political ambition for a minority ethnic group from the South-South or Middlebelt (Christain). The next president will have to come from one of those two regions with the Yoruba's and Igbo's working behind the throne.

The Yoruba's and Igbo's must work together or else there will be no Nigeria left by 2030.

This is another guy that actually understands what's up. You just summarized much of Nigerian politics. The Fulani elite are very brilliant and have been in control of Nigeria since our independence.
Unfortunately, I don't see the possibility of a genuine cooperation between the Igbos and the Yorubas. I believe that Nigeria will eventually disintegrate. It's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by orisa37: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Trouble-in-nigeria-fulani-group-claims-ownership-of-land-from-sokoto-to-the-atlantic.

ALL THE EXECUTIVES OF FUNAM AND MIYETTI ALLAH FH ARE ARSONISTS AND MAD IT'S TIME TO ARREST THEM AND CALL OFF THEIR STUPID MADNESS.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by executive12: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Another ignorant Southerner who thinks that Fulanis are illiterates. I guess they are so illiterate that they have been in control of Nigeria since independence. Right now they are in total control and actively plotting to physically take over much of Nigeria. You better go and read up on the Fulanis (especially the Fulani elite).
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeerParlour: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Son of a bitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) / Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.