Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic (64951 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Union Bank Claims Ownership Of N1 Billion Recovered By EFCC At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by wizelink(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
I'm not suprised at all however your pay master has approximately 3 years leave this country. Nails survived your likes 5 years we will still survive the remaining 3. I will only warn you foolanis not to take the silence of most Nigerians as stupidity.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Kwamecron(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
This are the pure evident of lack of education.

They are so brainwashed by their almagiri class.

Fulani IslamicQibla could be the worst that could av happed to this nation.

They don’t av normal human brain, they are caused

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
he thinks he looks like the rock but looks more like that ape

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
Fulani planning for their extinction in Nigeria. Ever since Jubril- Buhari came into power , all these cattle rearer illiterates start making noise in the public.

NEXT LEVEL IS ABOUT TO START .

THIS IS A FORMAL DECLARATION OF WAR. IF YOU PEOPLE KNOW FULANI

THEM DO NOT MAKE EMPTY THREAT.

BUT MOST NIGERIANS WILL STILL PRETEND AS IF IT IS NOTHING AS USUAL . UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by kayjay69(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
This is why I have said many times without ceasing that it is best we split Nigeria and each go his/her separate ways.

No nation serious about real progress and meaningful change/development has had to put up with such talk from some of its citizens. It is as clear as day that Nigeria is a Nation of many Nations, each with it's own hidden agenda. The little I know about Nation Building surely is that the citizens that comprise of the Nation should be homogenous to a large extent. Clearly, same cannot be said about Nigeria unless you are being paid by the same fellows that support this man who has made such a statement.

Nigeria as it is currently constituted is a sham. It is meaningless and has no real future. The truth is Nigeria must either go back to its regional structure of government at the very least, or at best Nigeria must be split. If we the citizens of this country want peace and a chance for our children to have some kind of future, we must support either of these positions. Or else, we risk real consequences.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Awoo88: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
DSS no go see all this one

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by madridsta007(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/02/trouble-in-nigeria-fulani-group-claims-ownership-of-land-from-sokoto-to-the-atlantic/

These are the allies of Tinubu and the South West political elites.

Your day of reckoning is coming.
If you know the Fulani, you should know that this is not an empty threat. They do not make empty threats.
Violence is their meat and they will carry this threat out.

Unity amongst the Southern ethnic groups is only what can prevent them. Unfortunately, Tinubu and the South West political elites are so blinded by the supposed 2023 offer of Presidency.
They are joking.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by saaron(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
Fulani planning for their extinction in Nigeria. Ever since Jubril- Buhari came into power , all these cattle rearer illiterates start making noise in the public.
The article above sums up exactly what fulanis in this country have planned against Nigeria.
Copy and save it. Then post it to all social media sites. Nigerians must be aware of their real enemies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Wizikal(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Muslims and their dislike and disrespect for people! Idiosyncrasies

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Africomterror: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wow
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by don4real18(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
If Sowore has said this, you will see the response of the DSS but when it's a Fulani, he will enjoy the protection of the _____________

2 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by worldclass68(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
uruba23:

Please ignore this baboons.They don't know anything about been a fulani.

Ignoring...... Boko Haram gained more ground
Ignoring....... herdsmen started killing and kidnapping
Ignoring........bandits etc
Ignoring........they introduced RUGA
Ignoring........ISWAP took off
Ignoring.........they re trying to oppose regional security units ( claim strategy for succession)
Ignoring....... only them have the right to head every major ministry in the govt.
Ignoring they have all the military institutions in the country......

How many ignoring..... ignoring.... ignoring and so on....

It's either you re one of them........ which is obvious.

Or you re just ill-informed waiting to be slaughtered ( i.e stupid, fool,slowpoke, daft, and so on)

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by saaron(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2010/03/27/fulani%E2%80%99s-fear-uthman-dan-fodio%E2%80%99s-dream

Who is still doubting the fulanization & islamization agenda? Just imagine the nonsense & idiocy these marauders cum killers have been displaying because their grand patron took over the saddle of leadership?
Lets copy, save and post this article to all social media sites. Let the whole world know how devilish fulanis are.
These fulanis killed more people in the past 3 years than boko haram terrorist combine, no thanks to Buhari's satanic fulani regime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Yes we fulanis own yaribaland
Eleribu omo ashana, omo fobo jona,

7 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Goddys(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
I will not hesitate to paint the walls of my village with the blood of Fulani's if they bring the war to my town any day

5 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by saaron(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nigerians beware of those who will tag this article fake. They're are most likely fulani terrorist agents.
They don't want Nigerians to be aware of their devilish plan.

3 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
worldclass68:

Ignoring...... Boko Haram gained more ground
Ignoring....... herdsmen started killing and kidnapping
Ignoring........bandits etc
Ignoring........they introduced RUGA
Ignoring........ISWAP took off
Ignoring.........they re trying to oppose regional security units ( claim strategy for succession)
Ignoring....... only them have the right to head every major ministry in the govt.
Ignoring they have all the military institutions in the country......

How many ignoring..... ignoring.... ignoring and so on....

It's either you re one of them........ which is obvious.

Or you re just ill-informed waiting to be slaughtered ( i.e stupid, fool,slowpoke, daft, and so on)
Sometimes I marvel at the kind of brain you have that only knows how to insults people. My comments are not for the likes of You who take things out of content. ...So what If I am Fulani. ..do you decide which tribe you do be born into ...ignoramus
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Businext: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sad statement that a tribe owns all the lands
Isn't this sickness

#SayNoToConquest

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by benkk015: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
And this clueless govt and its spokemen would not react, because it is from Fulani but if it was ipob,or nigerdelta,or odua groups heaven will fall.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Godsonkemz(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
If this is America, this terrorist and his group would have been taken down long ago but unfortunately Buhari will as usual turn deaf ear to this national threat because we have a president who is comfortable with the bloodshed of his citizens.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by 9jabull: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/02/trouble-in-nigeria-fulani-group-claims-ownership-of-land-from-sokoto-to-the-atlantic/

FUNAM should know that were ready for them & not afraid of them, because we know that they are terrorist.
Buhari their grand patron & FUNAM can't stop the Biafrans.
#On Biafra no going back.
#All hail Biafra.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by membranus: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
omocalabar:
When are they coming to Osun and Ondo state....

Tomorrow. Do you want to join them from Calabar? Come, and receive your own beating, we are waiting for all of you.

So says a proud and angry ONDO MAN.

4 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by hotseat: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
My worry is that this regime turns a blind eye to this blatantly treasonable comments.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Alvin212(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
LegendHero:

I am a proud Muslim from the best tribe in Nigeria, the Yoruba progeny.

I come from a region known for its peaceful nature with high tenets of religious tolerance.

I come from a people of defined history with sound educational background and a pioneer of many first within Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

You will choke on your hatred for Yorubas and Muslims.

You don’t know what is called love and tolerance and your tribe is a mass conglomerates of religious bigots like the Muslim North.

Both Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis cannot understand the philosophy of religious tolerance because both of you are bird of a feather and both lack human compassion.

Cry son, cry and wail, for you can never attain the level of superior intelligence like the mighty Yorubas who have conquered the animosity of religion and what it represents!

Buhari has turned osibanjooo into his errand boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Correcto: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Don't be afraid of mere articles but be afraid of d heart of Fulani men, their actions and future capabilities
BeLookingIDIOT:
People are dumb enough to fall for this.
Flàtheaded children of perdition; we know you're the ones behind this write-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by worldclass68(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
uruba23:

Sometimes I marvel at the kind of brain you have that only knows how to insults people. My comments are not for the likes of You who take things out of content. ...So what If I am Fulani. ..do you decide which tribe you do be born into ...ignoramus

Calm down Mr....I didn't insult you, I only tell which re you, and yes I have seen u all.
Peace.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Igbodicool(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
This people are looking for their total annihilation. They will definitely get what they are bargaining for. Nonsense and Fulani.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Jack500: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
BrownRoofRep:

Afonja oblong head fake moozlems must fight for their masters no matter what.
After making the declaration with their name fully state this Yoloba shiite Iranian fake moozlem is still defending them.
Brown roof dwellers are destined to worship the feet of their Fulani moozlem masters. grin

Like the useless ipob piglet sucking Atiku an hausa-fulani balls, abi?

See these useless ipob piglets blaming Yoruba for their woes and misfortunes as if the Atiku they voted for is an Igbo man(no b Hausa-fulani too) Useless people

10 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Petdagr8t(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Can't believe this!, you mean some one said all these and he is still walking free in Nigeria?.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by engrchykae(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

What gibirich
when is the war starting?
If Nigeria don't turn to a mass grave of fulanis.
The military will divide and every ethnic group will raise their army.
You can't hide under the hausa identity anymore.
And you are born cowards,you can't win and it will be your end.
Your people are easily identified with their scrawny appearance.

3 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by SpartanKing: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Yes we fulanis own yaribaland
What about Igbo land?

2 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by TheDevilIsALai: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
People are dumb enough to fall for this.
Flàtheaded children of perdition; we know you're the ones behind this write-up.

Yaribanza Afonja Muslim for life ...I dey hail ohh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.