Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Do I Feel Guilty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Feel Guilty (2015 Views)

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / Why Do Girls Feel Guilty After The First Sex, Most Especially? / Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by SUPERPACK: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Go and marry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
You don't know her house?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
You don't know her house?
Seriously I only know the area but never been to her house before
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

Seriously I only know the area but never been to her house before
shocked shocked shocked And you've been fuvcking and eating different kinds of soup! grin

How old is your relationship with her now?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
shocked shocked shocked And you've been fuvcking and eating different kinds of soup! grin

How old is your relationship with her now?

Met her on New year's day after the service on my way home... abeg no just come make matters worse. What are u insinuating

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by nuelsam: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
What do u want us to do now? Plead with Amadioha, so u two could skype with the wall? U dont even know where the fuq she lives bruh

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

Met her on New year's day after the service on my way home... abeg no just come make matters worse. What are u insinuating
A month? Hmmmmm so a month is enough for you to start fvcking and eating a woman's soup but not enough to know where she lives? As a sensible guy, a guy of value does this make sense to you? You've been digging a stranger, even allow her to sleep overnight without knowing anything about her? Where are your morals? Where's your sense of value, security, self-respect and dignity.

Sometimes I wonder why you all slutshame Nigerian ladies when you are not better but even worse!

Spits!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
nuelsam:
What do u want us to do now? Plead with Amadioha, so u two could skype with the wall?
Mad oh! grin
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Lamanii22(f): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:

Loooool.... Really strange...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lamanii22:

These guys are despicable. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by raphroye: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
It's your John Thomas that's making you feeling guilty... Your John Thomas wan chop grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
A month? Hmmmmm so a month is enough for you to start fvcking and eating a woman's soup but not enough to know where she lives? As a sensible guy, a guy of value does this make sense to you? You've been digging a stranger, even allow her to sleep overnight without knowing anything about her? Where are your morals? Where's your sense of value, security, self-respect and dignity.

Sometimes I wonder why you all slutshame Nigerian ladies when you are not better but even worse!

Spits!
As regards to sexuality,a guy is always right,the ladies are the who®es. Its normal, men should explore their sexuality,quench their thirst for sex but ladies most be celibate,if she has sex she is used products unfit for marriage.

Don't argue with me,if not you are denying the "truth"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:

Spits!
Its not a matter of a month or a year madam value... na me bring myself come table so say wtv u want it still wouldn't mean anything to me.

Lolz so because i was fvckn her and allowing her to sleep over plus cook in my kitchen means i have no morals and self respect abi? You are something else grin
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lamanii22:

Even u? And what's strange about it sad
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

Its not a matter of a month or a year madam value... na me bring myself come table so say wtv u want it still wouldn't mean anything to me.

Lolz so because i was fvckn her and allowing her to sleep over plus cook in my kitchen means i have no morals and self respect abi? You are something else grin
You are loose! No morals at all! Not that I blame you though the society does not expect you to be. But wouldn't a sane man evolve and behave better even though his society expect him to behave like a dog?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
raphroye:
It's your John Thomas that's making you feeling guilty... Your John Thomas wan chop grin grin grin

No nor be JT matter grin feeling like i just used her which is strange. I never feel guilty.... but then she was the one who left
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
You are loose! No morals at all! Not that I blame you though the society does not expect you to be. But wouldn't a sane man evolve and behave better even though his society expect him to behave like a dog?

You know what? You are right. I agree. I'm so loose without any morals and values. Are u happy now... lawwd undecided
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:

As regards to sexuality,a guy is always right,the ladies are the who®es. Its normal, men should explore their sexuality,quench their thirst for sex but ladies most be celibate,if she has sex she is used products unfit for marriage.

Don't argue with me,if not you are denying the "truth"
Yeaaaaa. Women are always the moral keepers isn't it? The woman always have to be the chaste one with control while the one with little Thomas can run around freely. In this part of the world, if it's the woman that should close her legs if she does , the guy won't misbehave. Lol yet these women are being raped!. And you wonder why? Maybe if little chastity has been instilled in men and they are taught morals and self control like women.There won't be Rape. But then our ever backward society would rather blame women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wtf did I just read?!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
Yeaaaaa. Women are always the moral keepers isn't it? The woman always have to be the chaste one with control while the one with little Thomas can run around freely. In this part of the world, if it's the woman that should close her legs if she does , the guy won't misbehave. Lol yet these women are being raped!. And you wonder why? Maybe if little chastity has been instilled in men and they are taught morals and self control like women.There won't be Rape. But then our ever backward society would rather blame women.
What did they do to u.. why are u so mad grin
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

What did they do to u.. why are u so mad grin
I'm not mad, guess I'm so used to chaste men around me that a loose one disgust me. Dude you can do better. Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Go and marry.
Yeah... real soon
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nawa for some guys. Just a month and you re eating her ogbono vegetable etc. Somebody you just met? I never allowed all the ladies I dated to cook for me or to even bring or buy food for me. I wonder how you guys feel comfortable in loose guarding yourselves and blame the ladies later. To be honest with you,you re not feeling guilty. You re only missing her pussy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
I'm not mad, guess I'm so used to chaste men around me that a loose one disgust me. Dude you can do better. Bye!
Ms holy Mary I'm not sorry for not being up to ur chaste men standards & i don't give a rat's ass if ur disgusted or not. Just keep moving and walk it off...
Bye, Felicia
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
Nawa for some guys. Just a month and you re eating her ogbono vegetable etc. Somebody you just met? I never allowed all the ladies I dated to cook for me or to even bring or buy food for me. I wonder how you guys feel comfortable in loose guarding yourselves and blame the ladies later.
What are u saying but u can fvck her within a month or one night. Everyone is forming upright now.... my friend go and play with ur combs Johnny Bravo abi wetin u call ur self undecided
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

Ms holy Mary I'm not sorry for not being up to ur chaste men standards & i don't give a rat's ass if ur disgusted or not. Just keep moving and walk it off...
Bye, Felicia
The truth is better...innit ? grin grin
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

What are u saying but u can fvck her within a month or one night. Everyone is forming upright now.... my friend go and play with ur combs Johnny Bravo abi wetin u call ur self undecided
..I 'm not forming upright or holy my brother. Back then I do MTN method which is pay as you go, no committment,no cooking,buying or bringing food for me,no sleeping over in my house.Guy becareful next time.
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
The truth is better...innit ? grin grin
undecided

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
..I 'm not forming upright or holy my brother. Back then I do MTN method which is pay as you go, no committment,no cooking,buying or bringing food for me,no sleeping over in my house.Guy becareful next time.
Okay
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Headlesschicken(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
undecided @$$hole...

(1) (2) (Reply)

closed / White Girl Caught Giving Bj To A Homeless Man 18+ Video / Power Of Pleasures From Patricia's Pussy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.