Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why Do I Feel Guilty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Feel Guilty (2013 Views)

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / Why Do Girls Feel Guilty After The First Sex, Most Especially? / Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by proclinician: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
A month? Hmmmmm so a month is enough for you to start fvcking and eating a woman's soup but not enough to know where she lives? As a sensible guy, a guy of value does this make sense to you? You've been digging a stranger, even allow her to sleep overnight without knowing anything about her? Where are your morals? Where's your sense of value, security, self-respect and dignity.

Sometimes I wonder why you all slutshame Nigerian ladies when you are not better but even worse!

Spits!

This woman is always very silly. I de beat ppl like u. I de like tear them better slap.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Standardkid240: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
I don't give my quality advice to people who fornicate and have sex outside marriage, repent bros.
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Headlesschicken:
undecided @$$hole...
You little twerp... insulting ur elder with ur mouth like arsehole
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by proclinician: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:

As regards to sexuality,a guy is always right,the ladies are the who®es. Its normal, men should explore their sexuality,quench their thirst for sex but ladies most be celibate,if she has sex she is used products unfit for marriage.

Don't argue with me,if not you are denying the "truth"

Lol the man will bundle her into the golf four straight to her fathers house and demand for a refund of the dowry.

Bwahahahahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by proclinician: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Baba no need feeling guilty it's not worth it. If you're tired let her go. If you're not and if she comes back let her know you're angry and see her reaction. If she apologize you can move on if u want. If she doesn't or maybe start throwing up arguments, bid her good bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Standardkid240:
I don't give my quality advice to people who fornicate and have sex outside marriage, repent bros.
I see.. be like most guys here have their brains on reverse mode. No be u type that nonsense less than a week ago Or na Ariza and co faces una dey look type nonsense undecided

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

I see.. be like most guys here have their brains on reverse mode. No be u type that nonsense less than a week ago Or na Ariz a and co faces una dey look type nonsense undecided
Guy stay me out of your nonsense Biko.
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:
Baba no need feeling guilty it's not worth it. If you're tired let her go. If you're not and if she comes back let her know you're angry and see her reaction. If she apologize you can move on if u want. If she doesn't or maybe start throwing up arguments, bid her good bye.
Appreciate bro
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Lamanii22(f): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

Even u? And what's strange about it sad

Everything lol
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by millionboi(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:
I was looking for ways to discharge her but now I'm feeling guilty...

Okay she pleaded and begged about the other incident in my previous thread (making me fvck her on her period) I forgave her and we moved on. She came, slept over Wednesday night. And we fvcked all through till about 2 AM and i had to be in the office by 9:30. So i woke up to her hands grappling all over me. I just zero my mind because any attempt i know say before i go release akamu go tey. Got up around 6:30 went to the kitchen which was a mess. I didn't want to disturb her because she did a lot the previous day. Apart from stuffing my kitchen to the fullest she also made three soups(oha, ogbonor & vegetable ) and placed them in cans then loaded the fridge & all this was from her pockets. So now the picture clear small. I was doing the dishes when moaned in pains from the room and i came over only for her to tell me that she needed to be massaged.. I'm not selfish but me know say na fvck she want from me and not massage. So i told her to let me finish the dishes then i will come back to her. After another 10 mins this girl started again so i just ignored her until i finished doing the plates and the rest but i had to leave the pots because of the crying from her. I got back in the room proceeded to massage her i noticed something about her look that demanded something else but i lockup.. massaged everywhere she directed and while i was at it her feet found my rod and she started doing things to make me hard & looked at me knowingly. I just told her clearly its not happening because i no wan late for work. Normally i don't eat breakfast no time and she knows but this babe still insisted on making one. She wasted a lot of time and i would have left her but she wouldn't be able to shut the iron doors. I started blaming her for making me late and saying stuffs i can't remember but all the while she just kept silent and served me the food which i rejected politely tho. She just quickly got in the bathroom took her bathe and dressed up, left without a word. I didn't bother to stop her because i believed she would definitely come back... Now the gods want come punish me my phone screen come bad with ink because it was cracked some days before. Now i can't reach her because her number is in that phone even when i switched the sim to a new one. I can't access the phone. Until she decide to call me na so we go dey. And every time I'm beginning to miss her even when i know i shouldn't. Why am i feeling guilty when i never drove her away? Right now i don't know how to reach her.. even if its just for clearance sake because now i don't feel good about the whole ish.. Did i do anything wrong by not trying to stop her? Am i being inconsiderate? I need to erase this guilty feelings.... i done smoke tire e no work oo. Its 3 days now she never come back or call me. I wish i know how to reach her.

Reichel99 come and wake me up embarassed
mumu kukuma marry
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
millionboi:
mumu kukuma marry
Wetin dey worry this goat sef Must u comment How marriage take concern wetin i post ode...
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Reichel99(f): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

Okay she pleaded and begged about the other incident in my previous thread (making me fvck her on her period) I forgave her and we moved on. She came, slept over Wednesday night. And we fvcked all through till about 2 AM and i had to be in the office by 9:30. So i woke up to her hands grappling all over me. I just zero my mind because any attempt i know say before i go release akamu go tey. Got up around 6:30 went to the kitchen which was a mess. I didn't want to disturb her because she did a lot the previous day. Apart from stuffing my kitchen to the fullest she also made three soups(oha, ogbonor & vegetable ) and placed them in cans then loaded the fridge & all this was from her pockets. So now the picture clear small. I was doing the dishes when moaned in pains from the room and i came over only for her to tell me that she needed to be massaged.. I'm not selfish but me know say na fvck she want from me and not massage. So i told her to let me finish the dishes then i will come back to her. After another 10 mins this girl started again so i just ignored her until i finished doing the plates and the rest but i had to leave the pots because of the crying from her. I got back in the room proceeded to massage her i noticed something about her look that demanded something else but i lockup.. massaged everywhere she directed and while i was at it her feet found my rod and she started doing things to make me hard & looked at me knowingly. I just told her clearly its not happening because i no wan late for work. Normally i don't eat breakfast no time and she knows but this babe still insisted on making one. She wasted a lot of time and i would have left her but she wouldn't be able to shut the iron doors. I started blaming her for making me late and saying stuffs i can't remember but all the while she just kept silent and served me the food which i rejected politely tho. She just quickly got in the bathroom took her bathe and dressed up, left without a word. I didn't bother to stop her because i believed she would definitely come back... Now the gods want come punish me my phone screen come bad with ink because it was cracked some days before. Now i can't reach her because her number is in that phone even when i switched the sim to a new one. I can't access the phone. Until she decide to call me na so we go dey. And every time I'm beginning to miss her even when i know i shouldn't. Why am i feeling guilty when i never drove her away? Right now i don't know how to reach her.. even if its just for clearance sake because now i don't feel good about the whole ish.. Did i do anything wrong by not trying to stop her? Am i being inconsiderate? I need to erase this guilty feelings.... i done smoke tire e no work oo. Its 3 days now she never come back or call me. I wish i know how to reach her.

So what do you want me to do?
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by millionboi(m): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

Wetin dey worry this goat sef Must u comment How marriage take concern wetin i post ode...
chronic lie like u

Get out
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

The problem is she gave herself and love too much to you and you took that advantage to form alpha male over her. See I understand dating games but I know when to drop them and love who loves me back. She is feeling used and depressed right now. Repair your phone and call her but dont beg yet on the phone, act with authority and tell her you have something to return which she forgot in your house then immediately you met her, hug and kiss her and tell her with all sincerity you are sorry. Thats all you need to do. Thank me later
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
tommyken:

The problem is she gave herself and love too much to you and you took that advantage to form alpha male over her. See I understand dating games but I know when to drop them and love who loves me back. She is feeling used and depressed right now. Repair your phone and call her but dont beg yet on the phone, act with authority and tell her you have something to return which she forgot in your house then immediately you met her, hug and kiss her and tell her with all sincerity you are sorry. Thats all you need to do. Thank me later
Honestly would have loved to do what u said.. she wasn't supposed to fall in love because we both know what was going on, she being a bad girl with one guy on the side and me just being a fwb.. It's supposed to be just physical and she knew it from the start the terms were clear.
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

Honestly would have loved to do what u said.. she wasn't supposed to fall in love because we both know what was going on, she being a bad girl with one guy on the side and me just being a fwb.. It's supposed to be just physical and she knew it from the start the terms were clear.
Just repair your phone and make peace with her, keep her around it doesnt matter she is good or bad girl because a time will come you will find her being useful to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
tommyken:

Just repair your phone and make peace with her, keep her around it doesnt matter she is good or bad girl because a time will come you will find her being useful to you.
Yeah... I originally intended to keep her around but u know when they get too comfortable they tend to forget their place and that is my only issue with her, not whether she's good or bad... She is useful to me in many ways & i really wish she could keep it physical with no emotions involved like it was at the start. Any way thanks for taking out time to drop ur comments bro
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by raphroye: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
dairykidd:

No nor be JT matter grin feeling like i just used her which is strange. I never feel guilty.... but then she was the one who left
Treat her right when she calls back, and always try to appreciate every moment she spends with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by ruffkenny: 12:28am On Feb 03, 2020
What if she is a ghost bro?instead of discussing important issues,you are only interested in fucking and fucking, nawaoh..you don't know her friends,her house,her family?try to contact anyone that can help you get to her asap..
Re: Why Do I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2020
ruffkenny:
What if she is a ghost bro?instead of discussing important issues,you are only interested in fucking and fucking, nawaoh..you don't know her friends,her house,her family?try to contact anyone that can help you get to her asap..
she's not a ghost.. I have met a few of her friends but i don't have their contacts, because she's always sheilding me from being close to them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? / Power Of Pleasures From Patricia's Pussy. / 5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.