Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,372 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? (48491 Views)

Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me / Am I Being Unreasonable Or Is My Wife Selfish? / Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? by sugah: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Adeola97:

But do you know that you can actually advise him and make your point without insulting him..I really don't understand the reason why majority on nairaland talk like this
Unfortunately dear, you can't decipher my msg to the op because you're Adeola 97.

1 Like

Re: Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? by fetrillion(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
victorian:
Op, I'm amazed u don't want your wife to buy a car for herself.
It's her money, so why refuse?

She wants to make her life and marriage easier for her to manage. But u prefer she jumps busses and Okada with the baby, while u cruise around wit car, because na u need car pass.

Some Men sef, I wonder at their mentality.

Always love seeing their wives suffer and working their bodies tirelessly.
Anyways it's her money, whether u agree or not? She will buy it.
He who wears the shoes knows where it pinches or else be ready for her to label u as a wicked husband who doesn't care about her and that's where your once loving home will start having crisis and issues.

Na wa o. sad
The guy don hear,thank you .You all na too dey too emotional...ladies n their emotional display of attitude.

1 Like

Re: Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? by Adeola97(f): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
sugah:

Unfortunately dear, you can't decipher my msg to the op because you're Adeola 97.

Meaning?�

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.