Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

"I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady (12139 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by zexy2030(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
khingTony:

so, he disturbs you on WhatsApp with sex talks

what's Stopping you from blocking him? It just shows that you're interested in the sex talks
This is my problem with some women, they can't say No when they mean Yes. Yes
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by GOFRONT(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Heheheee.....Your own na to train under her..... grin grin

Just come out plain and tell her you wan train under her skirt.....

Hahaha!!!.......I nab you grin
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by mysteryman2014: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
Some Guys carry condoms around.. In case of necessity... Or for konji reasons...

Like some women also do

1 Like

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by biddostandard: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
He came with a condom cos thats the only thing in the average Nigerian mans head these days. Rubbish.

Their mates in other parts of the world are being innovative and productive by creating things to develop their countries while our own here, once they managed to graduate from the Uni, they'll believe they have achieved and the next thing is to start chasing anything on skirt. Consoling themselves with reckless sex here and there as if that is the only thing they have to offer humanity.

That is why every topic here is sex centered. No innovative mind blogging discussion. The only thing they enjoy is sex, sex, sex. And this is the generation we hope on to take over leadership in the future.

Warn that man to go get a life.
So annoying.
this is romance section you m .ron what do u expect?plus thunder fire u if you aint a virgin
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by damdam995(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
He's trying to eat before eating.
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Comedian2019: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
musictori:

A lady has gone online to express her shock and trying to seek answers. She claimed that she invited a guy to come to her house for one purpose and he had something else going on in his head.

She invited him over for supper and he came prepared for something intimate as he came to her place with condom.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/i-invited-guy-for-food-he-came-with.html
She's asking for what. She should ask the guy...because me I don't know.
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Comedian2019: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
He came with a condom cos thats the only thing in the average Nigerian mans head these days. Rubbish.

Their mates in other parts of the world are being innovative and productive by creating things to develop their countries while our own here, once they managed to graduate from the Uni, they'll believe they have achieved and the next thing is to start chasing anything on skirt. Consoling themselves with reckless sex here and there as if that is the only thing they have to offer humanity.

That is why every topic here is sex centered. No innovative mind blogging discussion. The only thing they enjoy is sex, sex, sex. And this is the generation we hope on to take over leadership in the future.

So annoying.
The guy might just want to protect himself in case she attempts to try something he never bargained for.
That's why I advise that a man should not to visit a woman alone. Women are unpredictable.
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by MizzPhoney(f): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
EH na!! Sister, he wanted to eat after he eats na! grin cheesy cheesy You don't understand spiritual language?
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Malawian(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
musictori:

A lady has gone online to express her shock and trying to seek answers. She claimed that she invited a guy to come to her house for one purpose and he had something else going on in his head.

She invited him over for supper and he came prepared for something intimate as he came to her place with condom.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/i-invited-guy-for-food-he-came-with.html
Ode, you dey look for who you go share your adisa with.
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by manGODDED: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

So annoying.
calm down. If you want innovative mind boggling discussions you shouldn't be in romance section.
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by manGODDED: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
zexy2030:

U r so funny. All I see is a man trying to play safe. Why invite him for a dinner, at night and in your single private apartment. She isn't living with anyone, what if she added aphrodisiacs in the food?
Anyways I'm saying this because I had such experience, when a calabar lady invited me for a dinner in her private apartment..I regretted I didn't go with condoms..because I slept off after d meal. At night it was sex romp raw.
I won't blame the guy.
Then for u complaining they are discussing sex, have u ever tried other sections on this forum.
See now 7.07am the first section that comes to ur mind this morning is romance. Like u r an addict to it or it gives u that thingy feeling of pleasure, seeing people discuss sex.
If truly u don't like sex talks, u should visit business, education,politics, investment, ICT and other sections n b regular there, make ur contributions there, u can meet serious guys that don't like sex talks like this there. just leave romance and sexuality and dating sections for lustful guys like us.
It is here we feed our lusts.
Anyways would like to have a meal with u one day, definitely will come with 1 pack of condoms.
I wonder. She wants innovative discussions but she's on romance section. The hypocrisy of Nigerians is second to none.
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by MisterDin(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Probably she didn't specify the type of supper. So you can't really blame the guy
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Ferdinandu(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Most guys are not really hungry for your food. You can get a good plate of food for 500 box. It is only a novice that knows that when a girl invites you over you have to come with your tools in case. Nobody wants to be caught unawares
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by nairaman66(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
DaHrNn0001:

If the ratio is high,I think it's permissive to use GUYS cus I don't myself but alot of guys do... Forming good man...shioo

What ratio? Have you done a field research to ascertain the calamity of your bogus assertions?

1 Like

Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Darevofpeace(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

So annoying.

Blame the Mod for pushing this topic to the front page.

There are several beautiful topics aside this particular one.

What are you also doing in romance section?
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by donMIG(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Y do u sometimes go out wit an umbrella in the morning knowing fully well that it might end up no raining?

Take sense jor
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
madam how did know he came with condom?? or you pocket search him before or after going out?
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by DaHrNn0001: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
nairaman66:

What ratio? Have you done a field research to ascertain the calamity of your bogus assertions?

What field research are you looking for? It's just saying that married men cheat not all cus I don't on my wife but the ratio is large... If I look expressly you fit be one pussy boy now come dey find research...shioo
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by kpoins: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
musictori:

And what's wrong with that? Every good nigger goes around with a CD in his wallet just in case he comes across loose girls like you who invite a dude for a dinner.
WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE FELLOW GIRLS LIKE YOU IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR SEX OR MARRIAGE.
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by prettysassygirl(f): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady by Kingsteve(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Onu richa nri, amu erie kwa nke ya.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! / Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) / Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.