Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What To Do After Sending Her A Transport Fee And She Refuses To Show Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do After Sending Her A Transport Fee And She Refuses To Show Up (797 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do After Sending Her A Transport Fee And She Refuses To Show Up by horpigee1(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2020
I saw this on fbook and it make sense.
like seriously, Ladies think they are the smartest creature on Earth. bobo, here is the clue you have been looking for.. let outsmart them.
see the picture below.

Re: What To Do After Sending Her A Transport Fee And She Refuses To Show Up by BlackfireX: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Me right now (smiling wickedly)

Funmi will hear it,

Walahi police na our friend o
Re: What To Do After Sending Her A Transport Fee And She Refuses To Show Up by Kingbones(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided

Because of transport fare...smh
Re: What To Do After Sending Her A Transport Fee And She Refuses To Show Up by cooldipo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
grin

This is one of the reason i have campaigned for the Nigerian constitution to be taught like GST or GNX in our University. Many would have been better citizens if they know the position of the law on basic issues.
Re: What To Do After Sending Her A Transport Fee And She Refuses To Show Up by StandUpGuy247: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
If you have to send a woman transport fare to come and see you, keep searching bro, cos you never get babe yet grin.

That sh1t is a big red flag for me undecided
Re: What To Do After Sending Her A Transport Fee And She Refuses To Show Up by agbonkamen(f): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Fake she never said that grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Kills A Relationship Faster? / Picture of one of the oldest wedding rings / There Is Trouble With OAP Toolz Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.