Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pussy shaving - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pussy shaving (12124 Views)

Your Boyfriend After Shaving(photo) / Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. / Man Blast His Girlfriend After Sex For Not Shaving Her Private Part (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pussy shaving by drmikeadams(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin grin grin. I don shave am before,,,I love shaved totoooo pass bible reading
Re: Pussy shaving by nelsonmai: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Girlieo:
Kolewerk
Why? Ur guy or husband cannot apply shaving cream for you?
Re: Pussy shaving by biobash(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
You Nigerians lack imagination.

Don't you know that doing activity like shaving each other can be erotic and encourages intimacy?

What do I Know, sebi I am a bitter feminist and evening newspaper. cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

I think you will make a good relationship coach...
Re: Pussy shaving by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Don't you know that doing activity like shaving each other can be erotic and encourages intimacy?
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

It'll be so hot especially if the guy gets to be licking her while shaving, its one of my silly fantasies
Re: Pussy shaving by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2020
No way!
Let him not get carried away and go and cut off my pearl hahahahaaa... I'm not comfortable with the idea biko. Except if I'm waxing then he can help me apply it grin
Re: Pussy shaving by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
No way!
Let him not get carried away and go and cut off my pearl hahahahaaa... I'm not comfortable with the idea biko. Except if I'm waxing then he can help me apply it grin
Hey u are one funny personality are u wishing that he injure ur clitoris, it cannot happen so relax ur nerves.
Re: Pussy shaving by Beosten(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

What do I Know, sebi I am a bitter feminist and evening newspaper. cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Well, if that's you in your dp, and the pic isn't retouched, you're not an evening newspaper. My wife was older than you, I think, when I married her.
Re: Pussy shaving by martinifeanyi(m): 1:37am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=funmisticqueen2 post=86347398]You Nigerians lack imagination.

What do I Know, sebi I am a bitter feminist and evening newspaper.

your eyes are so beautiful!
Re: Pussy shaving by martinifeanyi(m): 1:38am On Apr 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

your eyes are beautiful. I like em
Re: Pussy shaving by MhizJoyce(f): 1:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Leezah:
cheesy
There is absolutely no one who should impose their thoughts on another. Studies have found that girls who had less hair between their legs often had less odor there.

Some of the women are more than happy to shave their pussy after they have found out about the studies, there is a difference in desirability between lots of hair, less hair, and no hair.

It gives me greater sensations when we rub together, more desirability when licking my Vjay.

We also found that standing in front of the mirror when we are naked brings a smile to our faces.
My dp says it all
You're contradicting urself. Read ur first and second paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Pussy shaving by Leezah(f): 3:32am On Apr 14, 2020
MhizJoyce:

You're contradicting urself. Read ur first and second paragraph.
how?
Re: Pussy shaving by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2020
martinifeanyi:
your eyes are beautiful. I like em
thank you
Re: Pussy shaving by zexy2030(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

The sight of that clean black snail, iza wonderful sight. Pole would be charged with electrons grin
come let me shave urs, I'm in my self container grin grin grin, my address@my personal text, hope to see this evening, I dey lag wt u
warning: don't cum while I'm shaving u, because d journey just began. grin
Re: Pussy shaving by zexy2030(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Girlieo:
Kolewerk
I guess, u r just wishing u had someone like that. sometimes some ladies say no when they mean yes.
Re: Pussy shaving by zexy2030(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2020
proclinician:

And a geriatric.
geriatric shocked really?
Re: Pussy shaving by zexy2030(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I don't want a man who does stuff like that. I don't want a man who washes and spreads my undies. Lol. Some persons call it romantic, but that's effeminate in my opinion.
fine geh, alphamale is good for u, not sissies calling themselves romantic.

2 Likes

Re: Pussy shaving by DavidJones98(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Yuck thats aint good...
Re: Pussy shaving by zexy2030(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2020
No way!
sweet to behold.
Re: Pussy shaving by martinifeanyi(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
thank you
you wlc
How do I get your phone number so I can call you. I would prefer chatting you up via whatsapp but my phone is bad. I'm currently using my younger sister's fone to come online once in a while.
Re: Pussy shaving by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
zexy2030:

The sight of that clean black snail, iza wonderful sight. Pole would be charged with electrons grin
come let me shave urs, I'm in my self container grin grin grin, my address@my personal text, hope to see this evening, I dey lag wt u
warning: don't cum while I'm shaving u, because d journey just began. grin
You're a funny person.
Re: Pussy shaving by samwash(m): 12:50am On Aug 18, 2020
But for a married man that has a pregnant wife, that always his duty.
When you get there, you will kwn better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Submit To Your Husband / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass / I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.