Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Leaving Alone As A Single Lady - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Leaving Alone As A Single Lady (8806 Views)

Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by crackkhaus: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2020
ModelX:
Why are these pained whöres attacking bukatyne every time she posts truth? She's worth y'all ten times over.
She must be doing something right then. cheesy

TRUTH is always stranger than fiction, and is a hard pill to swallow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by emmaodet: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2020
crackkhaus:

cheesycheesy

Holding on to your own principles bruv, despite or inspite. cool

Yes oo bro

1 Like

Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by YoungPerson(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
bukatyne:

I thought the presence of maami water was supposed to aid the reconciliation grin
How old are you? Get a hold of yourself. Your story seems like you guys are really deep into yourselves. In this isolation period is pervet wink There will be little or no distractions for hours and it's just you him and nature. E dey humble person.

1 Like

Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by bukatyne(f): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
YoungPerson:

How old are you? Get a hold of yourself. Your story seems like you guys are really deep into yourselves. In this isolation period is pervet wink There will be little or no distractions for hours and it's just you him and nature. E dey humble person.

You must have quoted the wrong person undecided
Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by YoungPerson(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
bukatyne:

You must have quoted the wrong person undecided
Babe, I'm just suggesting a solution for the guy you seem to really like.
Talk to him is what I'm saying.
Instead of looking for a solution online.
Preferably at a beach.
You get me?
Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by bukatyne(f): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
YoungPerson:

Babe, I'm just suggesting a solution for the guy you seem to really like.
Talk to him is what I'm saying.
Instead of looking for a solution online.
Preferably at a beach.
You get me?

You are still quoting the wrong person.

At no point on this thread did I talk to you or anyone else about liking anybody.

And last I checked, I am not the OP.

I was just teasing you why you chose the beach for their reconciliation.

Good day.
Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by Cityqueengirl(f): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

Are you kidding? I mean, how dare you dare to have an ego as a woman grin

You see how they're all trying to make you feel guilty for revealing you sent him money to celebrate your birthday, but it's OK when a man tells the WHOLE WORLD what he does for his woman.
Most of them also love it when their women show off what they do for them on social media...it inflates their ego.
lol good morning. That's their way

1 Like

Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by YoungPerson(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2020
bukatyne:

You are still quoting the wrong person.

At no point on this thread did I talk to you or anyone else about liking anybody.

And last I checked, I am not the OP.

I was just teasing you why you chose the beach for their reconciliation.

Good day.
Fucking shiiiiit! I replied like you were the OP.

How'd I sound? Stupid abi?
Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by Liliantalks: 12:52pm On May 12, 2020
lol streets
Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by Liliantalks: 12:54pm On May 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

You think you have life all figured out don't you? You think you know it all and what you know applies to all women right?
Let's just hope you stick to your stances and beliefs when you're the one at the receiving end.
that woman is a disaster of a human being
Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by Liliantalks: 12:57pm On May 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

You are such a man pleaser!
You always find a way to twist things and make it a woman's fault in all your narrative! You always come from that angle. THE WOMAN IS ALWAYS TO BLAME! WHY?
You've tried to turn things around a couple of times with some of my comments by trying to change the course of the argument.
But why? Why? Why are you so hard on women like you?
Isn't it enough that men blame women for everything?
Try to change your mindset. At least, try to be more fair and empathetic towards women.
A Man pleaser for sure
Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by Mypeople2(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2020
Mineisgrace:
We live and we learn.. Never give a man your money. Even if they pretend to be dying.

I hope you didn't borrow him a huge sum of money before he started to dig up your Facebook? That's part of the gimmicks they use when they are trying to run away with your money. They will bring up all kinds accusation. They can even say your grandmother was a woman and so they are no longer interested
Just take a look at the advice you are giving her in this 20th century. This is an archaic mindset.How much can you possibly give to a man ? You talking of the money saying he is no longer interested,what about guys that will train a lady from secondary school to the university and she will tell him she is no longer interested? The little amount of money that you want to use to buy handkerchief for him now is what you are complaining about.
OP , relax your mind there are still good guys out there.Many of us are presently looking for a wife .You will find a good guy in your area soonest
Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by Mineisgrace(f): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mypeople2:
Just take a look at the advice you are giving her in this 20th century. This is an archaic mindset.How much can you possibly give to a man ? You talking of the money saying he is no longer interested,what about guys that will train a lady from secondary school to the university and she will tell him she is no longer interested? The little amount of money that you want to use to buy handkerchief for him now is what you are complaining about.
OP , relax your mind there are still good guys out there.Many of us are presently looking for a wife .You will find a good guy in your area soonest
No problem
Re: Leaving Alone As A Single Lady by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Its normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce / Can You Marry Someone From A Broken Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.