Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,424 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (130357 Views)

Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Mufasa27(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Where the nude pics con dey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Dollabiz: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by gift2xl: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
It run's in the family.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by iLegendd(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Seen, but didn't read.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by jaxxy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ehen she a prostitute now. What do u expect her to do b4? Didn’t he know what he married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
This one deep
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Arewa6: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
‪Heart Breaking vedio; Peoples return with their Properties after Demolishing their shops �☠️��‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ASLBCP2R8
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Stallion93(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
Marry and virgin, build her sexually and watch how she'll be sexually compacted with you.
This is not so true, Virgins break loose and try to make up for all those celibate years after that first stroke

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Lymasaba(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
soberdrunk:
This is what happens when you try to privatise a "Public" project..... angry
I did not understand anything herd grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Yankee101: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
E dey deny u but dey collect outside

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Tmalik09(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
I want to see the nude picx to ascertain d authenticity of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by kellight(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Women...... Meaning woe to men

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by osaspotorico: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Women are terrible,some women though .
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Patrioticman007(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
What
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by mimimiles93: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
dre11:
. . sends nudes while hubby sleeps

https://www.hmetro.co.zw/wife-spends-xmas-at-boyfriends-house/
abegi. Igbo girls are worse than this. Case study chefchioma
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by DropsMic(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Wtf
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Rallyman: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Maybe she is protecting the husband.... Who knows

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Martinez39s(m): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
In the picture of the couple, the wife looks fat and doesn't, in any way, resembles the woman shown on the newspaper. Perhaps, both pictures show the same women at different age, diet grin , etc.

If this story is true, then I am not surprised.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Sirlins(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Where are the nude pics ??
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Topmaike007(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Why Zimbabwe dey always dey news for bad things
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Karemarealty288(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Cheerful giver....she use her Toto dey play table tennis.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by KayCee92(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Zimbabwe

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by fortunechy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Improper fraction
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Topmaike007(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
post=86354278:
Inside Life , Orisirisi nnkan loun sele! shocked shocked

LOUD oooooo.........
lagbo young John orisirisi ìdí ni obe nibẹ jo soppy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by molybdenum0012: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
See those set of lips.... Girls wey like Preeq na them dey get am
Na so toyin mouth sef be. Exactly. She say I nack her belle during service days. I come dey save for marriage. I no dey chop. I dey save my allawee because I no want make baby suffer. Fix Thanksgiving Day for the day after I arrive Lagos from service. Thank God say I no send her money. Lo and behold different papas come o. We reach like 8. The one wey baffle me be say we fight na we come still settle am by ourselves. The baby go Don know say her mama na Olosho, she just carry the papa face come. Over resemble the guy. Na that day I regret myself. When I see person wey me and him dey share punna. He be like one eyed Sunday. Last time I saw toyin I call her mama rainbow. Thats because all her kids no get the same colour. Black, brown, yellow, white....... Different papas.
Moral of this story. Register those lips for ya head

This Shibaraba guy na werey he sabi relate his personal experience with the happening.
Surprisingly he no dey lack story to relate ..lol

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
Marry and virgin, build her sexually and watch how she'll be sexually compacted with you.

Na lie o, watch how she would want to taste others, my friend once tried this rubbish with this silly excuse of building his woman, the result was funny
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Topmaike007:
lagbo young John orisirisi ìdí ni obe nibẹ jo soppy
Hahaha cheesy wink.
We don't know how to do that o,
Na only gbese we dey do!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by emkz: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thank goodness it's not Igando Customary Court, I have not read any strange news from there since the start of the year.

16 boyfriends and denying your husband his conjugal rights? Allowing your boyfriends to disrespect your husband on top?

The way some women behave, you start thinking devil is an amateur apprentice under their tutelage.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.