Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (129944 Views)

Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Kingsean(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2020
this zimbabwe ehn. this is the only topic that puts the country in the news. anytime i see zimbabwe, i know its sex palava

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2020
yanabasee:

You the talk like say you no know woman...

After Satan, like this.... Fear Woman.

Virgin ke!! A virgin that will be curious to know how other dickx will feel like??
Fallacy that non-virgin whores and guys with no option that settle for whores make up. You can as well say a straight woman would be curious to know what lesbian sex feels like too or a new bride would be curious how thre-esome feels like or how anal sex feels like and would want to try it.
Virgins are the best to marry and there is high tendency she would be satisfied with her husband's dick only forever. If you are not dating one or not married to one,you don't have to discourage girls from keeping their virginity with fallacies or discourage guys from going for virgins. Marry a prostitute if you like but keep your opinions to yourself.
God created virginity and hymen and he designed it that way that a virgin bride has high tendency of being satisfied with her husband's D forever but who are you to counter God's way of designing it with your fallacies,you feel you are wiser than God that said people should not fornicate and all you have to say is that if they don't fornicate,they would become promiscous after marriage. smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
Marry and virgin, build her sexually and watch how she'll be sexually compacted with you.
Thank you my sister,don't mind that fool. This is my message to him : Fallacy that non-virgin whores and guys with no option that settle for whores make up. You can as well say a straight woman would be curious to know what lesbian sex feels like too or a new bride would be curious how thre-esome feels like or how anal sex feels like and would want to try it.
Virgins are the best to marry and there is high tendency she would be satisfied with her husband's dick only forever. If you are not dating one or not married to one,you don't have to discourage girls from keeping their virginity with fallacies or discourage guys from going for virgins. Marry a prostitute if you like but keep your opinions to yourself.
God created virginity and hymen and he designed it that way that a virgin bride has high tendency of being satisfied with her husband's D forever but who are you to counter God's way of designing it with your fallacies,you feel you are wiser than God that said people should not fornicate and all you have to say is that if they don't fornicate,they would become promiscous after marriage. smh
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
What an ugly woman undecided
I've noticed that in Nigeria,ugly and average looking women are always the most wayward while beautiful women value themselves more but some people would say you should gi for an ugly woman,she won't do this and that

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Swargu:

Na lie o, watch how she would want to taste others, my friend once tried this rubbish with this silly excuse of building his woman, the result was funny
Fallacy that non-virgin whores and guys with no option that settle for whores make up. You can as well say a straight woman would be curious to know what lesbian sex feels like too or a new bride would be curious how thre-esome feels like or how anal sex feels like and would want to try it.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2020
Swargu:

Na lie o, watch how she would want to taste others, my friend once tried this rubbish with this silly excuse of building his woman, the result was funny
She never loved your friend
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2020
Stallion93:
This is not so true, Virgins break loose and try to make up for all those celibate years after that first stroke
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by OyinO: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2020
He's a very dumb and useless man.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2020
sinceraconcept:
She never loved your friend

na you sabi
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Ryocaj(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
Marry and virgin, build her sexually and watch how she'll be sexually compacted with you.
A big lie.. Even if u get married 2 a virgin n build her sexually to match ur taste.. Wen she starts to enjoy it there will b this curiosity deep down.. thinking out it would b with someone else.. n wen d curiosity finally pushes her 2 try someone else.. n that person appears 2 b better than u in bed.. U r a gunner.. She will just on hotspot n diff Wi-Fis will start connecting..
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2020
Swargu:

na you sabi
If you treat a virgin like trash in marriage,starve her,etc or you marry her with money and she has no iota of love for you,she may cheat cos she is human and you would say its because she is dick curious. Your friend wouldnt tell you what he did to the virgin wife. Let her tell you her side of the story before you judge. I've never sucked a fellow man's dick in my life and would never do,i guess you have never done it too but there are certain things gays enjoy in it that you might be curious about but wouldn't dare try out of curiosity. That's the same way curious virgins see other dicks asides their husband's dick in marriage and not all virgins are that curious.
God is smarter than man pls and designed sex to be enjoyed after marriage and never designed any woman to become promiscous after marriage even keeping herself as a spinster. If it leads to promiscuity,God would not tell us not to fornicate.
Na virgins dey fear that kind thing past,she would be like ''Destroy myself because of 5 minute activity when my husband satisfies me?'' but non virgins know how they used to do it before marriage and would Bleep anything without you knowing
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

A big lie.. Even if u get married 2 a virgin n build her sexually to match ur taste.. Wen she starts to enjoy it there will b this curiosity deep down.. thinking out it would b with someone else.. n wen d curiosity finally pushes her 2 try someone else.. n that person appears 2 b better than u in bed.. U r a gunner.. She will just on hotspot n diff Wi-Fis will start connecting..
Do you think everybody's ultimate dream in life is having the best sex in the world? like a virgin doesn't have any other ambition than fulfiling her sexual fantasy. Fallacy that non-virgin whores and guys with no option that settle for whores make up. You can as well say a straight woman would be curious to know what lesbian sex feels like too or a new bride would be curious how thre-esome feels like or how anal sex feels like and would want to try it.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Velar539: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2020
Gbas Gbos
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Liposure: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2020
Marriage is not 4 hoes
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by ojaysam25(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2020
I wonder what they see in her☺
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Molutex(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
The lady try sha , she's the mother of many nation. let me mind my country affairs, God thank u is not nigeria
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Ryocaj(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Do you think everybody's ultimate dream in life is having the best sex in the world? like a virgin doesn't have any other ambition than fulfiling her sexual fantasy. Fallacy that non-virgin whores and guys with no option that settle for whores make up. You can as well say a straight woman would be curious to know what lesbian sex feels like too or a new bride would be curious how thre-esome feels like or how anal sex feels like and would want to try it.
M not against virgins.. m just proving u wrong.. u Urself agreed that there is always this curiosity with d lesbian example.. There is something abt sex.. d more u engage in it d more u wanna spice it up.. ask any therapist.. once that curiosity persists.. d thirst is bound 2 b sated.. u need 2 b objective.. face facts.. Nigerian girls are always sentimental wen it comes 2 issues abt them..
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by ledaman: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
She need to be given award for sampling different preeeq !
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by ledaman: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
soberdrunk:
This is what happens when you try to privatise a "Public" project..... angry
Badoooo
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Firstcitizen: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:

Keep mumuing yourself. A virgin must try see as another dick go taste like. grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by mbjsuki(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Well,this is what I call “community servicing”. She try abeg!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by damayfoli: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hello. I have a problem, I can not communicate with the girls, and I did not know what to do. Friends advised me to communicate with them through dating sites, and it helped me, and especially communication with Filipina Girls helped me.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by lucky4west: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
this one be like femi kuti bang! bang! bang! bang! she just de go bang!! bang!!!...kai fear women especially innocent looking ones
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by namo77: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bloggers with all these their Zimbabwe story....
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Munzy14(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
QeD.... cheesy

no two words, but then some virgins love to explore as curiosity pushes the cat.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by margaret551(f): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
hmmmmm, this is sad
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by morpheus24: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
lebete3000:

Why you talk so?

You want to become sick. The ladies married or unmarried there are very promiscious and I am first hand witness to this.

No try am if you wan live long o.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

M not against virgins.. m just proving u wrong.. u Urself agreed that there is always this curiosity with d lesbian example.. There is something abt sex.. d more u engage in it d more u wanna spice it up.. ask any therapist.. once that curiosity persists.. d thirst is bound 2 b sated.. u need 2 b objective.. face facts.. Nigerian girls are always sentimental wen it comes 2 issues abt them..
That's absolute lie. That you are curious about something doesn't mean you should do it. If you have experimented sex with grown women,can curiosity push you into wanting to insert your penis into the mouth of an eight year old girl that loves hugging you for Mouth Action out of curiosity? Some people do it but what percentage? how many women has curiosity pushed into going to a farm to give a horse Mouth Gig because it has bigger penis than human beings and some girls do it but very few4 percentage,a lot of girls might be curious about it to too but would rather die than try it. The fact that you have never been a female for a day shouldn't make you think they don't think too or that they are just dumb.
If you want to go by what researchers say,they may lead you to destruction. They would say palm oil is good for the body today and say it is bad for the body tomorrow.
Which therapist is telling you that rubbish? If girls are sexually active before marriage,you would say their husband might not be able to satisfy them in marriage because they have tasted bigger dick or say they would always go back to the one that took their virginity. If they keep themselves on the other hand,you would still say they would be curious to have more dicks in marriage. Your therapists are making you to encourage fornication and you have to think like a zombie and swallow whatever anybody says? Men may be polygamous and want to taste more but women are not except wayward ones
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Munzy14:

QeD.... cheesy

no two words, but then some virgins love to explore as curiosity pushes the cat.
Those are virgins that gpt married to abusive husbands and they feel he doesnt know the value of their virginity. But it takes them long before they make such decision even if they do. I know one like that,husband is so abusive,she wants to cheat but she still doesnt have the balls to. Virgins are the best to marry anyway
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Lez111: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
The wife after reading this story...Will b like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by tunary(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Na you get your body if you like open am give dog na you sabi
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Slimsly100(f): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
corike:
. Hmm just that she know dey smart like una,one for my office dey screw 3of us once she see us together she go begin form respect ehn sir .Mr we go just dey shake head.

Bros, if u wan prove point nor dey generalize. Whc one be 'una' ?
I can boldly say anywhere I don't do that bullshit. I've never done, and will not. Wetin dey the prick wey person wan dey gather am
Òun ló mo orí burúkú tí ó n báa Kiri o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Caught My Cheating Wife / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.