Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (129956 Views)

Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by SlimyJ: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
“I got the shock of my life to see chats of over 16 boyfriends some of which are hidden in GB WhatsApp version"

Fear Anywoman when you see that GB WhatsApp for her phone

To all my real niggarrrz
If you dey taost girl and you see GB WhatsApp for her phone
Damnnnnn niggarrr. I can bet my ball that girl na runs babe or rather she dey fuckkk more than ten guys
I don't know why my phone isn't supporting the application,the thing dey vex me aswear ...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Those are virgins that gpt married to abusive husbands and they feel he doesnt know the value of their virginity. But it takes them long before they make such decision even if they do. I know one like that,husband is so abusive,she wants to cheat but she still doesnt have the balls to. Virgins are the best to marry anyway
It's a 50-50.
some virgins are waiting for the mr right to open it, so. they can go on to test, different soups.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slimsly100:

Bros, if u wan prove point nor dey generalize. Whc one be 'una' ?
I can boldly say anywhere I don't do that bullshit. I've never done, and will not. Wetin dey the prick wey person wan dey gather am
Òun ló mo orí burúkú tí ó n báa Kiri o.
. No vex dear,their still many decent ladies out there.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by lebete3000: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
morpheus24:

You want to become sick. The ladies married or unmarried there are very promiscious and I am first hand witness to this.

No try am if you wan live long o.

What has promiscuity got to do with becoming sick?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Ryocaj(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
sinceraconcept:
That's absolute lie. That you are curious about something doesn't mean you should do it. If you have experimented sex with grown women,can curiosity push you into wanting to insert your penis into the mouth of an eight year old girl that loves hugging you for Mouth Action out of curiosity? Some people do it but what percentage? how many women has curiosity pushed into going to a farm to give a horse Mouth Gig because it has bigger penis than human beings and some girls do it but very few4 percentage,a lot of girls might be curious about it to too but would rather die than try it. The fact that you have never been a female for a day shouldn't make you think they don't think too or that they are just dumb.
If you want to go by what researchers say,they may lead you to destruction. They would say palm oil is good for the body today and say it is bad for the body tomorrow.
Which therapist is telling you that rubbish? If girls are sexually active before marriage,you would say their husband might not be able to satisfy them in marriage because they have tasted bigger dick or say they would always go back to the one that took their virginity. If they keep themselves on the other hand,you would still say they would be curious to have more dicks in marriage. Your therapists are making you to encourage fornication and you have to think like a zombie and swallow whatever anybody says? Men may be polygamous and want to taste more but women are not except wayward ones
U can only b curious abt wat intrigues u.. most times wat u wanna try in ur fantasies.. u picture aw it would feel.. u can't b curious abt having sex with an 8yr old if u r no a pedophile.. I actually support sex b4 marriage.. there is no rationality in waiting after marriage.. religion brought that view.. wat if u r already married n u realise u r not compatible.. sex is a major pillar in marriage.. now don't tell me u would train her.. A sex freak can never be content with a prude.. same as a nymph.. no matter d training n building.. Women like 2 pretend.. carry out a case study on women that married as virgins.. using a questionaire n c answers that will shock u.. most of them av wild fantasies they r willing 2 try, have tried or will try.. all after marriage.. SIT DOWN.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by morpheus24: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
lebete3000:

What has promiscuity got to do with becoming sick?

If you can't figure out or decipher the relationship between the two then you are an OLODO!

Go and sleep with 16 men unprotected then come back and ask me this question again.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by OLULAW: 12:25am On Feb 05, 2020
adecz:
grin grin

East African women &
infidelity na like Lai Mohammed & lying!!

You studied Geography in school? When did Zimbabwe become an East African country?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Slimsly100(f): 2:35am On Feb 05, 2020
corike:
. No vex dear,their still many decent ladies out there.

I nor vex o. I understand that mechanic o je ki a mo were mo.
I was just trying to let you know that it isn't really good to generalize that way
cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2020
Slimsly100:

I nor vex o. I understand that mechanic o je ki a mo were mo.
I was just trying to let you know that it isn't really good to generalize that way
cheesy
. @slimsly haff schooled me ,how about I buy u a drink for this important education ?I will be @ all season hotel in owerri on the 28 .
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ryocaj:

U can only b curious abt wat intrigues u.. most times wat u wanna try in ur fantasies.. u picture aw it would feel.. u can't b curious abt having sex with an 8yr old if u r no a pedophile.. I actually support sex b4 marriage.. there is no rationality in waiting after marriage.. religion brought that view.. wat if u r already married n u realise u r not compatible.. sex is a major pillar in marriage.. now don't tell me u would train her.. A sex freak can never be content with a prude.. same as a nymph.. no matter d training n building.. Women like 2 pretend.. carry out a case study on women that married as virgins.. using a questionaire n c answers that will shock u.. most of them av wild fantasies they r willing 2 try, have tried or will try.. all after marriage.. SIT DOWN.
Thats tour own opinion which is absolute lie. You are totally off the track. That is the foolish thing about Nigerians. Where is that statistics or you just thought it in your brain and concluded. Most women that married as virgins are not wayward in Marriage. The wayward married women we have today are the non-virgins. Your conclusion is pure lie. Even men that are polygamous in nature. A man who married as a virgin wouldn't go out chasing pussy like a man who has been sexually active since age 15.
You are talking as if women are not emotional beings. Once there is emotional connection with the husband,she wouldnt even imagine herself with another man. Women always love the person that took their virginity deeply.
If you likr,you can free your daughters and let them have premarital sex anyhow,that is your own problem but don't influence others. You are just trying to incriminate virginity,you sound so much like an atheist
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Munzy14:

It's a 50-50.
some virgins are waiting for the mr right to open it, so. they can go on to test, different soups.
But something must have triggered that. If she's the very secular type that is keeping her virginity for a rich man interested in virgins to show up so that she can impress her,she may do that.
But if we were to judge this with the countries in the world,India has the highest number of virgins and the second in terms of losing virginity late in the world and divorce rate in India is only 2 percent and we all know that infidelity is the mahor cause of divorce,a lot of women marry as virgins there but divorce rate is low compared to America where divorce rate is 40% but most with lower number of virgins and earlier average deflowering age. Lets be logical,we can be our own researchers,these researchers would say palm oil is good for you today but bad for you tomorrow and they want everybody to turn badass,they want lesbianism and homosexuality to be like mere partying. What is too special about dick like that that a married woman would want to have a taste of all types when she knows she cant taste it all.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Slimsly100(f): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
corike:
. @slimsly haff schooled me ,how about I buy u a drink for this important education ?I will be @ all season hotel in owerri on the 28 .

Thanks but no thanks. wink
I am married woman with a lovely baby girl
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ryocaj:

But something must have triggered that. If she's the very secular type that is keeping her virginity for a rich man interested in virgins to show up so that she can impress her,she may do that.
But if we were to judge this with the countries in the world,India has the highest number of virgins and the second in terms of losing virginity late in the world and divorce rate in India is only 2 percent and we all know that infidelity is the mahor cause of divorce,a lot of women marry as virgins there but divorce rate is low compared to America where divorce rate is 40% but most with lower number of virgins and earlier average deflowering age. Lets be logical,we can be our own researchers,these researchers would say palm oil is good for you today but bad for you tomorrow and they want everybody to turn badass,they want lesbianism and homosexuality to be like mere partying. What is too special about dick like that that a married woman would want to have a taste of all types when she knows she cant taste it all.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Munzy14(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Infidelity is a choice...

humans are insatiable.

women are easily moved by material things and quest for comfortable life.

whether virgin or not, If the opportunity comes she will and it will be hastened by conditions which will may say are triggers.

As a man, only way to live longer is over look that hole between a woman's legs. Don't put all ur energy inside there, and watch how u progress beyond imagination.

It's a woman's great asset, and when u treat it like it doesn't matter u keep them wondering for life.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Munzy14:

Infidelity is a choice...

humans are insatiable.

women are easily moved by material things and quest for comfortable life.

whether virgin or not, If the opportunity comes she will and it will be hastened by conditions which will may say are triggers.

As a man, only way to live longer is over look that hole between a woman's legs. Don't put all ur energy inside there, and watch how u progress beyond imagination.

It's a woman's great asset, and when u treat it like it doesn't matter u keep them wondering for life.
The intelligent comment. You are right

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Ryocaj(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
sinceraconcept:
I told u 2 carry out a case study.. its like u avnt seen things.. nothing triggers a curiosity.. it has been there hidden all along.. waiting for d perfect time.. now that perfect time is due to something.. e.g an opportunity presents itself, a misunderstanding with d hubby, booze, etc.. abt 85% of Nigerian women av had extramarital affairs.. a recent world research claims abt 3 in everyday Nigerian men aren't d fathers of their first borns.. U never know wat kind of person u would b sexually until u engage in sex.. most virgins find out after a few times.. ppl that married as virgins r like 2 cheat in marriage as much as d cheerful givers.. no difference..
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Ryocaj(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Thats tour own opinion which is absolute lie. You are totally off the track. That is the foolish thing about Nigerians. Where is that statistics or you just thought it in your brain and concluded. Most women that married as virgins are not wayward in Marriage. The wayward married women we have today are the non-virgins. Your conclusion is pure lie. Even men that are polygamous in nature. A man who married as a virgin wouldn't go out chasing pussy like a man who has been sexually active since age 15.
You are talking as if women are not emotional beings. Once there is emotional connection with the husband,she wouldnt even imagine herself with another man. Women always love the person that took their virginity deeply.
If you likr,you can free your daughters and let them have premarital sex anyhow,that is your own problem but don't influence others. You are just trying to incriminate virginity,you sound so much like an atheist
m giving u findings from my own research.. I once did a case study on communication in marriage.. I made use of questionaires.. I made shocking findings.. come back 2 me wen u av carried out a case study.. till then.. SIT DOWN
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ryocaj:

I told u 2 carry out a case study.. its like u avnt seen things.. nothing triggers a curiosity.. it has been there hidden all along.. waiting for d perfect time.. now that perfect time is due to something.. e.g an opportunity presents itself, a misunderstanding with d hubby, booze, etc.. abt 85% of Nigerian women av had extramarital affairs.. a recent world research claims abt 3 in everyday Nigerian men aren't d fathers of their first borns.. U never know wat kind of person u would b sexually until u engage in sex.. most virgins find out after a few times.. ppl that married as virgins r like 2 cheat in marriage as much as d cheerful givers.. no difference..
Pure lie. Do you think virgins don't get aroused before marriage too? do you think they don't fantasize and get curious too? They are able to keep themselves before marriage amidst several curiosity,is it after marriage they would take risks of sleeping around even after getting regular dick from their husband? Think bro. Cheating is extremely minimal in arab nations because their wives marry as virgins and those wives are not known to be wild,they stick to their husband's dick even though their husbands even cheat and its also easy for those ladies to cheat if they want to these days
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Ryocaj(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Pure lie. Do you think virgins don't get aroused before marriage too? do you think they don't fantasize and get curious too? They are able to keep themselves before marriage amidst several curiosity,is it after marriage they would take risks of sleeping around even after getting regular dick from their husband? Think bro. Cheating is extremely minimal in arab nations because their wives marry as virgins and those wives are not known to be wild,they stick to their husband's dick even though their husbands even cheat and its also easy for those ladies to cheat if they want to these days
U nid critical thinking.. Aw can u say virgins were curious? Something they haven't even tasted.. Y do u think virgins r able 2 keep themselves in tact for long n celibates struggle.. its becoz they haven't tasted it, they don't know wat its like, they got no idea of d feeling.. most of them will tell u they don't like sex.. d curiosity arises as a result of d experience.. Cheating is world wide.. D Arab women r just very cautious coz of d repercussions.. Its easy for ladies 2 cheat.. n considering d fact that sleeping around for ladies is quite lucrative..
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2020
Ryocaj:

U nid critical thinking.. Aw can u say virgins were curious? Something they haven't even tasted.. Y do u think virgins r able 2 keep themselves in tact for long n celibates struggle.. its becoz they haven't tasted it, they don't know wat its like, they got no idea of d feeling.. most of them will tell u they don't like sex.. d curiosity arises as a result of d experience.. Cheating is world wide.. D Arab women r just very cautious coz of d repercussions.. Its easy for ladies 2 cheat.. n considering d fact that sleeping around for ladies is quite lucrative..
mtcheew. Virgins are not too different from non virgins. Virgins get aroused too,they know sex is sweet too,they get turned on too,if they don't experience all these,they won't get married. Do you think they force them to marry or don't you know sex is one of their reasons to marry too? Some virgins even masturbate and some feel pleasure when they scrub their pussy with sponge while bathing.
Any virgin that doesn't like sex wouldn't like it when she becomes deflowered too cos something is wronh with het
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Ryocaj(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2020
sinceraconcept:
mtcheew. Virgins are not too different from non virgins. Virgins get aroused too,they know sex is sweet too,they get turned on too,if they don't experience all these,they won't get married. Do you think they force them to marry or don't you know sex is one of their reasons to marry too? Some virgins even masturbate and some feel pleasure when they scrub their pussy with sponge while bathing.
Any virgin that doesn't like sex wouldn't like it when she becomes deflowered too cos something is wronh with het
There is so much u don't know.. u can't knw wat something feels like until u actually do it.. masturbation is not sex.. I can't give u d feeling sex will.. Virgins r more dangerous than non virgins bciz they start to discover their sexual orientation in marriage n that could b disastrous.. wat if she finally realises she loves 2 av sex consistently or she us a nymph.. n d husbands libido isn't high or he can't keep up.. d marriage is doomed.. she will look 4 alternatives.. sexually frustrated women act like mad ppl..
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by sinceraconcept(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ryocaj:

There is so much u don't know.. u can't knw wat something feels like until u actually do it.. masturbation is not sex.. I can't give u d feeling sex will.. Virgins r more dangerous than non virgins bciz they start to discover their sexual orientation in marriage n that could b disastrous.. wat if she finally realises she loves 2 av sex consistently or she us a nymph.. n d husbands libido isn't high or he can't keep up.. d marriage is doomed.. she will look 4 alternatives.. sexually frustrated women act like mad ppl..
You are not experienced but let me school you. Swallow your pride and learn. Nymphomania is caused by early sexual activation. A Nymphomania can never wait till age 15 before she gets disvirgined. Nymphomaniacs start so early
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Ryocaj(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
sinceraconcept:
You are not experienced but let me school you. Swallow your pride and learn. Nymphomania is caused by early sexual activation. A Nymphomania can never wait till age 15 before she gets disvirgined. Nymphomaniacs start so early
R u serious or kidding..
A woman with uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire is a nymphomaniac.. What u posted is absolute nonsense.. there r ppl that started having sex late n r addicts.. Stop reading B.S on d internet so u can learn.. Some ppl av high libido n some low.. When it is abnormally high or in excess they tend 2 become nymphs.. It doesn't av 2 b early sex.. There r ppl that had sex in early teens n r not really sexually active ATM..
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Slimsly100:

Thanks but no thanks. wink
I am married woman with a lovely baby girl
. My regards to your family
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by Slimsly100(f): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
corike:
. My regards to your family

Sure. wink
Thanks
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them by margaret551(f): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2020
Time Saving Tips for Programming

Tips from The Programming Research Archives of DevWorld Tech Academy

Starting programming for the first time can be very frustrating especially when you have to learn it over and over again, many students may complain of their experience but as the saying goes “practice makes man perfect” out of this you can conclude that at the end of the day they end up knowing every technique in programming.

Many find it difficult in some parts which slows the process of learning coding and the frustration that accompanies it. Consequently, I’m more concerned about how to remove the unnecessary obstacles that prevent students from becoming competent coders. There will surely be an obstacle, but there’s no need for unnecessary obstacles.

Below are 10 amazing ideas that can help you to quickly jump over the hurdles and derive a great sense of competency. Many of these tips might seem common or obvious to you if you’ve been doing coding for many years, but when starting, nothing is ever common or ordinary. There might be a tip or two that will help you save time.

Ten Tips

Separate your screen.  Most at the time when you are learning to code, splitting your screen(s) into two side by side panels — one for the code you’re working on in your Jupyter notebook or code editor and one for your web browser will be of great help. You’ll use your web browser to look at the documentation, Stack Overflow, and tutorials that will be of the same topic on coding to make work easier. If your screen is too small, Getting a bigger one will be of great help .if you can afford it. You can get some of the screens at an affordable price when buying it at a quality slightly used and brand new product shops. As you become more skilled, you’ll often want to focus on a single piece of work. You can use keyboard shortcut keys to toggle between split screens to full screen. 
Cut out distractions - Silence they say is golden. And so is a quiet and noise-free environment. Getting an environment that is a no noise area can help you to concentrate on your coding.  Silence notifications on your computer and call ringing tones on your phone. Move your phone away from you if it’s possible. Play some calming and relaxing instrumental music or use noise-canceling headphones provided you’re in a noisy area. The better your concentration, the faster you can learn.
Type your examples code out - You can’t read a tutorial on coding and keep it in your mind to remember it on the day you need it. Copying and pasting are of little value as you might forget about it after some time you have to type it, then extend it. Then type it from memory this helps you to read it over and over again and by the time you are done typing, you will get to know more than when you were copying and pasting.
 Repeated learning. Get to know a new code concept and quiz yourself on it over and over again several days, it helps to keep it to memory when it comes to remembering things for the long haul, spaced repetition works far better than cramming that one will end up forgetting.
 Learn by teaching others. Vividly explaining a concept bit by bit to others. By either out loud to a colleague, friend, and families or in a written form, helps you to understand the concept’s essence, draw relationships, and create analogies. You strengthen the connections in your brain to get to understand it more than anyone.
Get the language firs[/b]t. Understanding a programming language well can give you a higher advantage before you try to use a library, which is in a written format. Variable types aren’t the most exciting topic. Schools that teach practical methods might not be far from you than you think. I recommend DevWorld Tech Academy to you as it has well trained and well-qualified lectures especially when it comes to practical work and a career path creation. once you understand the programming language well, you will find that the library is very easy to use in terms of theory. You’ll make a few errors but with skilled lecture supervision, you can study without an error, and save so much time.
[b]Learning bit by bit
. Don’t try to cram more than one concept at once, but learn each one of them in a bit and make it very easy to understand and this will help you remember every term used., try your best not to get distracted by pop up Ads and many shiny things.
Enough sleep and exercise. A good rest will do both the brain and the body good, and exercise puts your brain in a strong position informing and strengthening neural connections.
Learn to type code faster. The more you type unusual symbols, the faster you become at typing them. But doing it with a little intentionality can speed this process significantly. Invest your time and effort in learning good touch typing form is a plus to you.
 Become an Expert with keyboard shortcuts. The links here, are links to shortcuts for Chrome, Mac, and Windows. If you’re a data scientist or data analyst, who want to become a Pro in Programming, then DWTA is the best IT school to attend so make your choice now https://wealthbankers.com/academy/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Caught My Cheating Wife / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.