Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors (25319 Views)

Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors / Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps / Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Jerrick(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2020
Or this one is mad ni? You no dey see video?
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by 9gerian: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2020
Well said!

kunleweb:
Your father is on the street you're saying you're handling a matter well. Smh May we not have acute and obtuse dissociative disorders where we can't separate reality from the unreal sha
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by philip0906(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2020
ojokolax:
Your postulation holds not a shed of veracity. Atiku was actually victimised by obasanjo, yet he didn't resign.

[s]Sides complaining and criticism, I'd have expected all those commenting ignorantly to read the the suggestions made by prof Osinbajo and constructively disect the pros and cons of each.
Rather they'd all resort to cheap insults. [/s]

Your first posit makes sense...the other is pure bullocks!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2020
It's obvious Osibanjo would make a wicked president,
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by ojokolax: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2020
Is there any need for spelling the name of the Vice president wrong? Is like to this intentional or is your spelling ability delinquent?

Kingrefreshed:

I am ashamed of you too Oshikanjo. Like Mbaka share for Oshikanjo.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Kingrefreshed: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2020
ojokolax:
Is there any need for spelling the name of the Vice president wrong? Is like to this intentional or is your spelling ability delinquent?

I can't spell it the way the entire world spells it. Blame APC and your master buhari. Any more question?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Mummyfour(f): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2020
To be honest, pastor Adeboye's prayer match should have been a wake up call for osinbajo to either resign or permanently keep quiet on the issues of government. If His own father in the Lord can come out under the hot sun to protest about insecurity, what does it tell osinbajo. Daddy G.O is directly saying that osinbajo and the APc led government has failed Nigerians.
For me,it's not just about christains been killed,it's about our sense of humanity. The occupants of aso rock may feel that they have protection,and as such will be running their mouths anyhow and denying what even a toddler is seeing as it concerns governance in this country. But one-day every body will give account of his or her stewardship

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Enemyofpeace: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2020
This man no get shame for body and na redeemed church senior pastor him call himself o

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by anonimi: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Yet, Nigerians lose their lives everyday either to police killings and tortures, kidnapping or Fulani attacks...VP we need more actions on the issue of insecurity

Action that they did not give since 2015, is it now that they will give it?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257139_mumuhamadu_jpeg8f5b75be4e14a3d41f9327e6532cd03c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Omoslim26: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
And may your life be handle the way PDP left Nigeria for them. Can i hear a big AMEN?

pdp did this pdp did that

i am not a fan of pdp i wont dispute the fact that dey stole

bt i tell you wit all honesty nothing can ever be worse than what we have now buhari and his govt is the worst dat can ever happen to us as a nation

bsides the apc you are supporting now are upgraded thieves from pdthief

make u no dey fear to tell ur sef true just bcus you wan support one political party

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Arubajagz: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2020
So you do not know that citizens can share their ideas with those in government? Come off it, and stop being such a dolt!

jiyahcaleb:
Can you imagine this Man is requesting for ideas from men of God on how to put an end to insecurity, with all promises you people made to end insecurity before climb power. Mtcheeeew
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by AmTruth: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2020
Let God give the President and his Vice the wisdom to tackle this security challenges facing our Nation.
I think the use of drones in surveillance is a welcome idea and should be implemented.

Nigeria shall be great.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Zeesugar(f): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I am ashamed of you too Oshikanjo. Like Mbaka share for Oshikanjo.
Guy i am ashameded of you
I doubt if you are a Nigerian vaaaaaaaaas guy oshikanjo even the whites won't spell osinbajo as oshikanjo.
Please get your brain together it's constituting nuisance already. Chai chai
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Trendishine: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2020
I just observed that the lousy politicians and criminals in this government, unleash their senseless and hungry stooges and trolls on every platform or thread arranged by their network to go fight and insult and defend their most stupid course , so people could see them as having supporters. I see many of such ediots on threads across nairaland defending their paymasters. With fake and crazy monikers.
It is shameless and stupid of this trolls to think ppl don't notice them.
Osibanjo should just shut up and finish his tenure. There is nothing he nor his government nor Nigeria can ever do for its people. Nigeria has gotten twice as worse a country than it has ever been. Its practically a zoo now. With ediots in government of an intrinsically disfunctional system and contraption , hijacked by rouges with the aid of perversed goons in the name of illiterate and rouge political military junta officers in their high chain of command, while the junior ranks are laying their lives in sambisa...
Nigeria's total disintegration is eminent, no amount of self deceit by any fooool will stop that, as it stands....ediots..

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by anonimi: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
This man no get shame for body and na redeemed church senior pastor him call himself o

He never had any shame.
Forget the posturing. He is as much a conman as the Jagabandit governor he looted Lagos with for eight years when he was the Attorney General.
Two sides of the same bad corrupt coin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by anonimi: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2020
AmTruth:
Let God give the President and his Vice the wisdom to tackle this security challenges facing our Nation.
I think the use of drones in surveillance is a welcome idea and should be implemented.

Nigeria shall be great.
God bless Nigeria.

The dead meat suya seller's new/alternate moniker

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Kingrefreshed: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2020
Zeesugar:

Guy i am ashameded of you
I doubt if you are a Nigerian vaaaaaaaaas guy oshikanjo even the whites won't spell osinbajo as oshikanjo.
Please get your brain together it's constituting nuisance already. Chai chai

Chai after reading your motivational write up I am now a changed man.

My beloved brother thunder fire you, you hear?
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Achizzy7: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2020
"infact we have to now recruit more into the army"

ooh u mean to say u want to kill more people ryt !!!

Nigerians please run from any form of army recruitment oooo
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Perfecttouchade: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Perfecttouchade: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by kizaronto: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2020
kunleweb:
Your father is on the street you're saying you're handling a matter well. Smh May we not have acute and obtuse dissociative disorders where we can't separate reality from the unreal sha

Is he trying to tell us that his father is a liar? Osii, pls think twice.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Lydia696: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2020
jiyahcaleb:
Can you imagine this Man is requesting for ideas from men of God on how to put an end to insecurity, with all promises you people made to end insecurity before climb power. Mtcheeeew

Keep quiet before God will shut that your mouth for ever.
Where did you get this your evil thoughts of yours
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Karac: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2020
Mr Osinbajo shut your trap! See as him face be like chimpanzee own. Mumu
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Zeesugar(f): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2020
Mummyfour:
To be honest, pastor Adeboye's prayer match should have been a wake up call for osinbajo to either resign or permanently keep quiet on the issues of government. If His own father in the Lord can come out under the hot sun to protest about insecurity, what does it tell osinbajo. Daddy G.O is directly saying that osinbajo and the APc led government has failed Nigerians.
For me,it's not just about christains been killed,it's about our sense of humanity. The occupants of aso rock may feel that they have protection,and as such will be running their mouths anyhow and denying what even a toddler is seeing as it concerns governance in this country. But one-day every body will give account of his or her stewardship
Mmmmmmhmmmm. Pastor Adeboye organized prayer walk. Now it's a matter.
I see it as "this is beyond the physical we will take over spiritually, while they handle the physical. This is my humble support to Osinbajo and this Administration."
That is my view
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by smokeyupu(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2020
LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!
WHY CAN'T WE TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE. EVEN ORDAINED CLERGYMEN HAVE JOINED THE TRAIN.
JUST BECAUSE YOU CRUISE AROUND IN ARMORED CARS DOESN'T MEN EVERYONE IS AS SAFE AS THOU......
HYPOCRISY......
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by wetmenow: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2020
This man has lost his senses .
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by ensamy(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2020
Meaning Nigerians should expect nothing better than the situation we are in. So this administration has failed Nigerians. The situation has gotten worst than they met it inspire more funding on security than Jonathan's administration. shocked shocked shocked shocked sad The worst Government since 1999 .
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Perfecttouchade: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by eclecticbaron: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2020
Trendishine:
I just observed that the lousy politicians and criminals in this government, unleash their senseless and hungry stooges and trolls on every platform or thread arranged by their network to go fight and insult and defend their most stupid course , so people could see them as having supporters. I see many of such ediots on threads across nairaland defending their paymasters. With fake and crazy monikers.
It is shameless and stupid of this trolls to think ppl don't notice them.
Osibanjo should just shut up and finish his tenure. There is nothing he nor his government nor Nigeria can ever do for its people. Nigeria has gotten twice as worse a country than it has ever been. Its practically a zoo now. With ediots in government of an intrinsically disfunctional system and contraption , hijacked by rouges with the aid of perversed goons in the name of illiterate and rouge political military junta officers in their high chain of command, while the junior ranks are laying their lives in sambisa...
Nigeria's total disintegration is eminent, no amount of self deceit by any fooool will stop that, as it stands....ediots..

I agree with you sir. Very true.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Tizu(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Useless Professor. Foolish Pastor.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Exmilitant(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2020
kunleweb:
It Appears Online Anonymity Has Given Some Of You Effrontry To Hurl Invectives At Anyone...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) / Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola / Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.