Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,498 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors (25494 Views)

Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors / Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps / Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by cejaypriesty(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
And may your life be handle the way PDP left Nigeria for them. Can i hear a big AMEN?

I would rather we go back the way PDP left Nigeria for them than what we have now .Atleast be a little objective madam.I dont engage in politics at all but let's face it security is at zero level.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by jiyahcaleb(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2020
Lydia696:

Keep quiet before God will shut that your mouth for ever.
Where did you get this your evil thoughts of yours
I don't blame you at all, it seems like you don't understand what God can do. mtcheeew
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Zeesugar(f): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2020
It is quiet unfortunate that we are experiencing all this mess in a time like this in Nigeria
But this doesn't give any one right to cheap blackmail or demeaning statement towards the government or Religious leaders.
We should all come together to find solutions to our present predicament. If I as an individual becomes security conscious and you do the same the level of insecurity will gradually reduce.
Remember that the Bible encourage that we pray for the peace of Jerusalem" if it was just a burden for the leaders to bear then request for prayer won't have been Mae. As Nigerians pray for the peace of Nigeria
Not cursing the land, or breeding hates
REMEMBER what you sow you will reap. If you sow goodness you will reap goodness, if you sow evil you will reap evil.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Izor: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2020
Osibanjo u should be silent we knw what is happenin because are seeing cristians life is noting in buwari regime,u are just a poster.that's why i love listening to revelutionary music.iam a revolutionary army.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by EmmaConnect(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Jerewise(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2020
We need action ooooo
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/insecurity-we-are-handling-security-well-osinbajo-tells-northern-pastors/
the most powerless VP in the history of Nigeria. go and play with sand my friend. which decision you fit make.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by aylive02(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2020
okefrancis:

Kai! How could you talk to him like that,can use address your biological father like that , anyway I don't think you have a reputable father
thrash[s][/s]
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by paix(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2020
NextPresido:
Is he calling Daddy GO a liar?
He respects his political daddy over his spiritual daddy.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Switch07(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
Hypocrisy everywhere, you need to be updated and know what the government is doing about the insecurity in the country before coming to Nairaland to vomit your unnecessary hatred towards the innocent man, and mind you, the problem started during the PDP tenure not theirs and all we can just do is to encourage them and enjoy a better country together.

This is wat dey have been saying since keep promising we'll do when are they going to show us their achievements only this year we can't count the number of people who've died with the herdsmen, the govt should up their game we ain't save no more, you're playing the blame game now that's why dey voted change I want you to ask yourself these are we enjoying the country now

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by emusbyz(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2020
Jhayphil:

Look, the greater part of all he said was they are working on how to beef up security in the Country. At least, there was a National Security meeting and that was what they all discussed, so let's see how the improvements are made.

What are we going to see that has not been seen in the past years... Or did they start having those security meetings recently...
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Bahddo(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2020
This man has sold his soul.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Pedrotina11: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2020
okefrancis:

Kai! How could you talk to him like that,can use address your biological father like that , anyway I don't think you have a reputable father

Shut up if I slap u...how did he talk Nonsense...handling security issues my ass....lies upon lies.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2020
the midget has mastered the art of LIES telling that even Lucifer marvels at his lieing prowess!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Discombulator: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Adeboye would be very disappointed right now
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by eguarojeona: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2020
okefrancis:

I thought you are educated a bit nah ,is VP a chief of Army staff? Mtchewwww
Did he vote for the chief of army staff?
People like you are the reason we are the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2020
okefrancis:
Thanks for this sir ,by recruiting more troops will put an end to the insecurity in Nigeria
and you believe this crap
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by byinks(f): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2020
Jaymoney5000:

Oga if you don't know what to say then shut the Bleep up!!! How are they handling the security well with the recent happenings??

Some of these urchins don't know how sickening their posts are.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by victorazyvictor(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2020
okefrancis:

I thought you are educated a bit nah ,is VP a chief of Army staff? Mtchewwww

So why is he talking about security?
U no even get sense.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by victorazyvictor(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
And may your life be handle the way PDP left Nigeria for them. Can i hear a big AMEN?

Life under PDP is far better than this, I wish we can go back to the time.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by naija1stnigar(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2020
Don't mind the aso Rock toilet cleaner.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by nwamabo247(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2020
Recruit more into the army I know they are more
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2020
This man just fall the hands of his Christians' fellow.

Buhari has been falling our hands (Muslims) since 2015.

good as this (shame) is going round.

angry
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Life under PDP is far better than this, I wish we can go back to the time.

Today, una go shame PDP and talk good of APC,

tomorrow, una go shame APC and talk good of PDP.

these people have really messed up una head so tey, una dey confused. grin grin

when are we talking about BBC? so that the confusion go dey more spicy.

grin grin
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by comodo: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2020
Jhayphil:

Look, the greater part of all he said was they are working on how to beef up security in the Country. At least, there was a National Security meeting and that was what they all discussed, so let's see how the improvements are made.
Nigeria's fighting force, the military has been depleted so much. They only want to add up more men.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by witworth(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2020
Recruiting more army less training, to send them to slaughter for political gains and money making.
Nobody can brainwash me, av escaped the world of your deception.
This vice president is a Lucifer the deceiver
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by kunleweb: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
Hypocrisy everywhere, you need to be updated and know what the government is doing about the insecurity in the country before coming to Nairaland to vomit your unnecessary hatred towards the innocent man, and mind you, the problem started during the PDP tenure not theirs and all we can just do is to encourage them and enjoy a better country together.

When referendum and separation comes, kill yourself.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by naijanaso: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2020
Osinbajo! Osinbajo!! Osinbajo!!! How many times did I call you? Hmmm
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Frankbaro(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2020
This short man should shut up. Handling what well? Always defending his clueless masters.
Na by force to be VP.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Taiwojon(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2020
lie lie pastor
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by amanzejude(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Unemployment rate is very high in Nigeria.

Lagos State already compounding the out-of-job rate due to the ban on Okada and Keke-Napep.

Horse riding transportation engaged.

Tired Horse collapses after doing the job of OKADA and KEKE-NAPEP.

SEE THE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX7iU8QqslM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Online Poll: Dr. Maduka Recieves 'Certificate Of Return', Projected For Victory / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle / Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.