Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors (25309 Views)

Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors / Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps / Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Obiagu01: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2020
okefrancis:

I thought you are educated a bit nah ,is VP a chief of Army staff? Mtchewwww

so what's your point
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Obiagu01: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2020
okefrancis:
Thanks for this sir ,by recruiting more troops will put an end to the insecurity in Nigeria

if you are proud of your tribe,you would use your real name and stop pretending to be who you are not

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Liposure: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2020
Talk is cheap
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Otis7(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2020
This should avoid saying words like this openly,they knew your fellow brothers in the Lord held a protest and they're still using you against them ábì na you dey use yourself ní?.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by ojokolax: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Would that be because Adeboye was on the podium swearing an oath to all Nigerians according to the Constitution of the Federal Republic? Why does everyone just see the need to give advice to VP Osinbajo who never needed it prior to 5 years ago?

Mummyfour:
To be honest, pastor Adeboye's prayer match should have been a wake up call for osinbajo to either resign or permanently keep quiet on the issues of government. If His own father in the Lord can come out under the hot sun to protest about insecurity, what does it tell osinbajo. Daddy G.O is directly saying that osinbajo and the APc led government has failed Nigerians.
For me,it's not just about christains been killed,it's about our sense of humanity. The occupants of aso rock may feel that they have protection,and as such will be running their mouths anyhow and denying what even a toddler is seeing as it concerns governance in this country. But one-day every body will give account of his or her stewardship

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Arubajagz: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Stop foaming at the mouth, you go just get brain damage for nothing, while he still remains the VP.
Tizu:
Useless Professor. Foolish Pastor.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by ruffDiamond: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
osinbade himself
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by osuofia2(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
Hypocrisy everywhere, you need to be updated and know what the government is doing about the insecurity in the country before coming to Nairaland to vomit your unnecessary hatred towards the innocent man, and mind you,[b] the problem started during the PDP tenure not theirs [/b]and all we can just do is to encourage them and enjoy a better country together.

YOU ARE SICK, EVEN IF THE PROBLEM STARTED DURING THE ERA OF PDP MUST THEY CONTINUE FROM WERE THE PDP STOPPED, THE PROBLEMS WITH YOU ZOMBIES IS THAT YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHEN TO BE SILENT. WITH YOUR ABOVE STATEMENT I AM VERY SURE BUBU IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Osinbajo is nothing but a dummy,rubber stamp vp and assistant to liar general of d zoo federation Nigeria, Lia Mohammed.
U and ur tyrant oga Bubu should continue. God will handle ur lives and that of ur families,supporters d way u handle nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by lewis1010: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
TAKE IT OR LIVE IT.

THEY CAN SAY ALL THE WANT BUT THE FACT STILL THE FACT.

THE REAL FACT.

Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Mummymahdi(f): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
kingkakaone:
It is painful to see the VP behaving the way he does.

I don't think El Rufai or any other Muslim would've remained if they were VP to a Christian president that is as clueless as Buhari.

My opinion though.

What's ur view/opinion on Obasanjo/Atiku tenure?
Religion has really do away with many brains in Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by heavenlyrace: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
And may your life be handle the way PDP left Nigeria for them. Can i hear a big AMEN?

ogah why do u keep talking about PDP? Is this a party talk? We are talking about insecurity here and your talking of party issue, what we are saying is that FG should call for external help if they can not handle the situation... Until it happens to you or your close relative you will not understand it
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by EdiskyHarry: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
keep recruiting innocent people to die in the political war against Boko Haram, which the northerners are using to enrich themselves, while your own children are studying overseas.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by litaninja(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jokers everywhere.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by bejeria101(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Omo see broda! Broda wey mumu, broda wey no wise! God is ashamed of you osinbajo.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by bilulu(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
okefrancis:

And from your statement you think you sounded more educated?
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by DAVE5(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Omoslim26:

pdp did this pdp did that

i am not a fan of pdp i wont dispute the fact that dey stole

bt i tell you wit all honesty nothing can ever be worse than what we have now buhari and his govt is the worst dat can ever happen to us as a nation

bsides the apc you are supporting now are upgraded thieves from pdthief

make u no dey fear to tell ur sef true just bcus you wan support one political party

People are just funny, buhari has been taken over since 5 years ago, he(buhari) and other zombies are still blaming pdp for his own incompetence

Pikin wey Dem born wen buhari take over go don dey run for street already by now
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Cocolatti(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jhayphil:

Look, the greater part of all he said was they are working on how to beef up security in the Country. At least, there was a National Security meeting and that was what they all discussed, so let's see how the improvements are made.
After 5 years in power they are still working on beefing security
This VP is a joke
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Truthbites: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
okefrancis:

But na VP say he's handling it
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by VolvoS60(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Zeesugar:
It is quiet unfortunate that we are experiencing all this mess in a time like this in Nigeria
But this doesn't give any one right to cheap blackmail or demeaning statement towards the government or Religious leaders.
We should all come together to find solutions to our present predicament. If I as an individual becomes security conscious and you do the same the level of insecurity will gradually reduce.
Remember that the Bible encourage that we pray for the peace of Jerusalem" if it was just a burden for the leaders to bear then request for prayer won't have been Mae. As Nigerians pray for the peace of Nigeria
Not cursing the land, or breeding hates
REMEMBER what you sow you will reap. If you sow goodness you will reap goodness, if you sow evil you will reap evil. God bless Nigeria

^^^
grin grin
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Lanre0: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
No amount of arms or weapons can solve the problem of unprecedented insecurity ravaging this country and most of which are being perpetrated by politicians & the so-called men of God through ritual killings. When Oritsajafor, former CAN president, was engaging in gun running business, what was the response of these pastors? When pastor Adeboye was collecting one billion naira each from these dubious politicians & fraudsters called businessmen & public servants, what was the reactions of these pastors? Is it possible for you to eat your cake & skill have it?
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by KenModi(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
okefrancis:

You do know the vp ranks way higher than the CAS in government and can influence his hiring, continuation in office or otherwise??
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Iyiataata92: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
He said ''at the last meeting of the National Security Council'' and I'm like 'Do they allow him to attend national security meetings?
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by toshmann(m): 1:34am On Feb 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Yomi Osibinad the honorable commissioner for confusion grin grin

Chei! cheesy
Re: Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors by Wantedola(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Is he still in or under RCCG?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) / Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised / Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.