Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Talk To A Veterinarian - Pets (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Talk To A Veterinarian (66811 Views)

Chat With A Veterinarian For FREE!!! / Consult A Veterinarian / Rights Of Pet Owners From A Veterinarian During Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 7:53pm On Mar 23
majortwild:
Mr Seun please my Boerboel has stop eating of lately even the regular food is normally eats it doesn't eat it anymore I have also dewormed of recent, sometimes it will eat sometimes it won't the last time this happened it took 2 days before he could get back to how she used to eat. Even when I give her vitamin C is still did not help please what can I do. She's also not showing any signs of sickness, if there's any medication u can suggest I'll be glad.
How old is she
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by majortwild(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23
seunH:
How old is she

She's almost 2yrs old
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 9:20pm On Mar 23
majortwild:

She's almost 2yrs old
Good evening sir, try changing her food to something she finds irresistible, while we prepare to take her for general check up. I'll be on standby
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by majortwild(m): 8:36am On Apr 02
Mr Seun Goof morning

Please come to my rescue undecided cry since yesterday i noticed my 4 months old Boerboel puppy are showing signs of parvo , he didn't eat much and hasn't drank water (not to my notice) also the stool is a bit watery and his losing weight, my vet first advised me to deworm with Zentel which i did and no effect. Then he said i should give him vitamin E which i also did but this morning it's still the same no improvement. I have invited the vet doc over for treatment, but now here's my problem tho i have been using this vet doc since 2 yrs now which is the only vet doc around my side but unfortunately last year i lost a dog to him via say he didn't take it as serious as i thought. From my research u are meant to put the dog on IV fluid and other meds but he didn't put the dog on IV he only gave injection and oral drugs which didn't help until it grew worse and died. Please Mr Seun if there's any suggestions u have or any meds i can use to support what the doc is doing please help me i dont want to lose this pup , the most annoying part is i dont take any of dogs out so I'm wondering how on earth it contacted this virus , ever since the first 1 died i dont take any of my dogs out to mingle he said that parvo is airborne. Mr seun please help.

Update: the vet said the dog has jaundice, please what can i do
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 12:59pm On Apr 02
majortwild:
Mr Seun Goof morning

Please come to my rescue undecided cry since yesterday i noticed my 4 months old Boerboel puppy are showing signs of parvo , he didn't eat much and hasn't drank water (not to my notice) also the stool is a bit watery and his losing weight, my vet first advised me to deworm with Zentel which i did and no effect. Then he said i should give him vitamin E which i also did but this morning it's still the same no improvement. I have invited the vet doc over for treatment, but now here's my problem tho i have been using this vet doc since 2 yrs now which is the only vet doc around my side but unfortunately last year i lost a dog to him via say he didn't take it as serious as i thought. From my research u are meant to put the dog on IV fluid and other meds but he didn't put the dog on IV he only gave injection and oral drugs which didn't help until it grew worse and died. Please Mr Seun if there's any suggestions u have or any meds i can use to support what the doc is doing please help me i dont want to lose this pup , the most annoying part is i dont take any of dogs out so I'm wondering how on earth it contacted this virus , ever since the first 1 died i dont take any of my dogs out to mingle he said that parvo is airborne. Mr seun please help.

Update: the vet said the dog has jaundice, please what can i do
Good afternoon sir, and I'm so sorry about what is going on. You've done the right thing by taking her to the Vet where appropriate intervention would be done. Meanwhile you will need to disinfect your environment and ensure all your dog's utensils are sterilized. By the way what interventions has your Vet given so far so that I'll know how to come in
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by majortwild(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02
seunH:
Good afternoon sir, and I'm so sorry about what is going on. You've done the right thing by taking her to the Vet where appropriate intervention would be done. Meanwhile you will need to disinfect your environment and ensure all your dog's utensils are sterilized. By the way what interventions has your Vet given so far so that I'll know how to come in

For now nothing he said he is going to have to take her for treatment of the Jaundice because i just noticed yesterday the the underneath of the dog is turning Yellowish and the eye is just starting to turn yellow. I dont know what to do currently I'm totally confused, please what medication do u think the vet should administer? (I just want to know so i can be updated along side my vet doc) Since Parvo is ruled out at least my fear of transmission of Parvo is on a safer side since it's jaundice
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 2:32pm On Apr 02
majortwild:

For now nothing he said he is going to have to take her for treatment of the Jaundice because i just noticed yesterday the the underneath of the dog is turning Yellowish and the eye is just starting to turn yellow. I dont know what to do currently I'm totally confused, please what medication do u think the vet should administer? (I just want to know so i can be updated along side my vet doc) Since Parvo is ruled out at least my fear of transmission of Parvo is on a safer side since it's jaundice
It depends on the type of jaundice, but put your mind at rest, all will be well. Send me a dm, so that I will give you my contact, perhaps we can discuss better.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by majortwild(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02
seunH:
It depends on the type of jaundice, but put your mind at rest, all will be well. Send me a dm, so that I will give you my contact, perhaps we can discuss better.

Alright already sent a mail via ur profile
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 3:11pm On Apr 02
majortwild:

Alright already sent a mail via ur profile
responded
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by productsrules(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that, with little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to applied liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric and only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].
Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,

It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

If you care to know more, check my signature.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by IceDune: 2:26am On Apr 10
seunH:
responded

Please my 9months old dog is always scratching the inside of her eyes or shaking her head violently
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 7:29am On Apr 10
IceDune:

Please my 9months old dog is always scratching the inside of her eyes or shaking her head violently
Good morning sir, which other symptoms are you seeing? examine her ears and tell me what you see
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by productsrules(m): 9:23pm On Apr 10

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.

With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more, check my signature and pm me for details.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by TheLoanGuy: 12:46pm On Apr 11
productsrules:

Do you know that...
Don't be silly. Will you stop derailing the thread with your ad.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by sheggsliveth: 9:23pm On Apr 11
Good evening Mr seunH

Hello Sir, please prescribe drugs to make my dog eat very well sir, she's GSD 12 weeks, she's small compared to the male. Her vaccinations is upto date. I feed her noodles with crunching fish and dry food she hardly eat...i would have snap the card here but the vet didn't record it due to i wasn't at home when he injected the last vaccine.

Got her this for deworming finished it today making 2days

Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 11:08pm On Apr 11
sheggsliveth:
Good evening Mr seunH

Hello Sir, please prescribe drugs to make my dog eat very well sir, she's GSD 12 weeks, she's small compared to the male. Her vaccinations is upto date. I feed her noodles with crunching fish and dry food she hardly eat...i would have snap the card here but the vet didn't record it due to i wasn't at home when he injected the last vaccine.

Got her this for deworming finished it today making 2days
Good evening sir,
Get her multivitamins especially Vitamin C, while you prepare to take her for routine check up
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by sheggsliveth: 5:03am On Apr 12
seunH:
Good evening sir,
Get her multivitamins especially Vitamin C, while you prepare to take her for routine check up

Thanks for response Sir,did i need to visit pet shop or i should just get it in any pharmacy.i would like if you can prescribe a specific one for me
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 6:26am On Apr 12
sheggsliveth:

Thanks for response Sir,did i need to visit pet shop or i should just get it in any pharmacy.i would like if you can prescribe a specific one for me
Pet shop is the best but Incase you don't see, you can use human

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Python Almost Strangled Indian Man To Death While Taking Selfie With It (Photos) / Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.