Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (45816 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by kennyz247(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
Let Living Faith deny this document comes from them.
y dem no show us a more official certificate with passport eg weac or national ID card than ds kinda certificate that can not be proved and be amended by any Fulani ma
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Czartega(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Nathaniel Samuel is a core Christian who was motivated to commit terrorism by the bible,he was motivated by the following verses of the bible both old and new testament

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

Jesus said, “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34)

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)

Mumu.... This is what the Koran has taught you people na... After all your head smashing religion was birthed from deceitfulness of a mentally challenged blood thirsty paedophile with long unkept bear bear.

Surah 45:57 now therefore go ye into the world and spread this religion, you are permitted to tell lies and deceive the believers. Because even your god is but from deceit.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by BnQoyyim(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
The faithful Christian bomber was trying to actualize the biblical verse 1 Samuel 15:3 which encourages killing of men and women, infants and toddlers, cattle and Camels, donkeys and horses
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Czartega(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
BnQoyyim:
The faithful Christian bomber was trying to actualize the biblical verse 1 Samuel 15:3 which encourages killing of men and women, infants and toddlers, cattle and Camels, donkeys and horses
And the funny thing is that if Usman danfodio's convoy had not slaughtered your forefathers and gangraped your grandmothers and aunts. You wouldn't have been in the mess you are, practicing false exercise 5 times a day
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by blasted12: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Samunique:
See you hypocrite !

So the first confession he made was forcefully abi ?

We know u people are the same, you have the same mission . While your foot soldiers are doing the bombings and killings , some of you were designated to carry out online jihad to cover up your bloody foot soldiers, while your women were designated to carry out cultural jihad.

You people are one !

No free Muslims !
Hey Mr hypocrite is Nathaniel ezikiel Samuel still a Muslim? Hahahaha. Jokes on you �

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Hey Mr hypocrite is Nathaniel ezikiel Samuel still a Muslim? Hahahaha. Jokes on you �
[/s]
shatap
his name is Muhammed

kiss the truth
inakwana lafia inangejia ka ji ka gworo nke Naira gwoma
ba turenchi ka ji abunchi magana kwo
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Akikanji: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
If there's any Christian left in this country who is yet to understand the war going on against the Christian faith then, that person needs to be checked mentally.

I believe this is a well calculated attempt from this demonic government and its jihadi groups, to give a new narrative to the insecurity and Islamic terrorism in Nigeria.

The church apprehended this young man, definitely, they have access to the
Nigerians will be worse than CAR if you allow religious war to occur in this country
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Empiree: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

He said so himself in public glare.

We've seen documents from your own ministry in which he was awarded a certificate in the name of Nathaniel.

Provide evidence his name is Mohammed.

Even his accent bears no northern trait to further the fact that he isn't some northern agent.
CAN is terrorist organization. Have ever read their manifesto published in ibadan in 1994?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 05, 2020
Czartega:

Mumu.... This is what the Koran has taught you people na... After all your head smashing religion was birthed from deceitfulness of a mentally challenged blood thirsty paedophile with long unkept bear bear.

Surah 45:57 now therefore go ye into the world and spread this religion, you are permitted to tell lies and deceive the believers. Because even your god is but from deceit.

surah 45:57 doesn't exist, it ends at 37,u dont need to tell lies to defend Jesus,Jesus will be glad to throw u into hell for this dumb lie..looool

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Cityguy: 4:48am On Feb 05, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Nathaniel Samuel is a core Christian who was motivated to commit terrorism by the bible,he was motivated by the following verses of the bible both old and new testament

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

Jesus said, “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34)

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)
Hehehehe.....eeyaaaa! Your imaginations or delusions deserve some attention. Very funny and as a matter of fact necessitates something stronger than quinones or quinolones for remedy.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by hmedi: 5:28am On Feb 05, 2020
Nbote:
There's more to dis whole bomb plot saga... Even if his name is Judas Iscariot or Peter , something in a nylon without a timer or connected to explode, how was he going to blow it??

You have suddenly recovered your detective skills because reasonable evidence now proves he's not a muslim, had it been he is a muslim as earlier speculated you would continue with your condemnation of islam and all that practice it even if what was found on him was bolombolom (balloons)

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by cjfavour(m): 6:33am On Feb 05, 2020
The question should be who sent the guy to bomb the church not all these you guys are talking about. Police too are not helping issues in this case. Why are they talking about his name instead of his sponsor and his reason for attempting to bomb the church

NOETHNICITY:
You are trying to deny the obvious

The guy was sent to blow up the church so as to further ignite the anti Islam campaign.

This is not the first time a Christian is being arrested for trying to bomb a church because they know that dumb Nigerian christians will jump to blame it on Muslims
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by cjfavour(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2020
I don't care about the narrative about the guy, I care about the Facebook you people are showing us. It was edited, why don't you prove me wrong on that? The guy can be a Christian or a Moslem, I don't care about that. What I care about is the Facebook. You people worked on that Facebook and you guys didn't do a good job there. You guys should stop this nonsense you're doing. You guys are lying and you know it.

Situation001:

even if u meet d guy one on one u'll still deny.. just because you are disappointed the story didn't go d way u wish.. wicked people.. you can start praying for another terror attack just because u want to show d world muslims are wicked.. Almighty Allah will keep exposing you wicked souls
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by cjfavour(m): 6:53am On Feb 05, 2020
Pls show us the certificate number.

2016easy2017:

see why we've been unable to stop evil in Nigeria. so this christian member guy suddenly turned to be a muslim just after his evil. see CAN with deception.
here is the guy's certificate
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by cjfavour(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2020
That Facebook is fake. It was created by the real owner in 2011 but was edited and all the real owners posts and activities deleted. Name changed to Nate Sam and pictures uploaded in 2019 February. You guys are not smart at all.

Commentor:

Visit his Facebook page and you would know the guy is obviously not a Muslim.

I won't call him a christian either but he's as christian as the average Nigerian christian pretends to be.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by cjfavour(m): 7:07am On Feb 05, 2020
Bros they know what they're doing. Damage control. If not they should show us the certificate number so that winners church will check the number in their booklets but they keep on hidding the certificate number, why?

henrysam:

There is no living faith certificate that is written with this horrible handwriting as it was written here.
Can't we just use our common sense for a minute?
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by cjfavour(m): 7:07am On Feb 05, 2020
Bros they know what they're doing. Damage control. If not they should show us the certificate number so that winners church will check the number in their booklets but they keep on hidding the certificate number, why?

henrysam:

There is no living faith certificate that is written with this horrible handwriting as it was written here.
Can't we just use our common sense for a minute?
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by cjfavour(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2020
I'm not from Bauchi pls so he's not my brother. Keep on denying your brother

Situation001:

keep shifting the post and do not admit ur brother is d terrorist.. keep blowing up yourself just to proof to d world dat d Muslim president is maltreating you fools..
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by kong200: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2020
mendel04:
Lol, we're only asked to spread the good news to them, Jesus or any of his disciple did not kill anyone instead they set the captives free. Give your life to christ my bro you will not only understand the purpose of life better you will also enjoy it.

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

cheesy grin

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Situation001(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2020
cjfavour:
I don't care about the narrative about the guy, I care about the Facebook you people are showing us. It was edited, why don't you prove me wrong on that? The guy can be a Christian or a Moslem, I don't care about that. What I care about is the Facebook. You people worked on that Facebook and you guys didn't do a good job there. You guys should stop this nonsense you're doing. You guys are lying and you know it.

weldone mr. thomas..
you even kno d guy more dan his father..
now that his father has come out.. u can as well deny dat too and keep looking for where next to shift d goal post..

u'll keep ending up making fool of yourself.. accept him.. now dat The Almighty Allah has exposed him because if he were to be successful it is we Muslims that will suffer the tongue lash.. if war did not even erupt in a state where you know what is going on..

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by elayomohammed(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Nigerians nor dey try at all.
Just see our response as countrymen, na wa oo! I wonder when we will begin to think rational for the better greatness.

Even among nairalanders, there's a devide among the two faiths. Religion na scam oo, make we better begin think humanity because thats what we all should be focus on.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Czartega(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sodiquinone:

surah 45:57 doesn't exist, it ends at 37,u dont need to tell lies to defend Jesus,Jesus will be glad to throw u into hell for this dumb lie..looool

Jesus will reserve a place for me because I have refused to be deceived by the antiChrist false prophet.

What's my business with Koran, a mythical book that a bunch of paedophilic illeterates wrote to satisfy their wayward lifestyle.

Is that not why you Muslims start to Read the Bible so you can actually know the true word of God. You start looking for mistakes in the Bible so you can say koran is accurate. You end up confusing yourself because you don't have the Holy spirit to interpret the word of God to you.

If not so, I wonder why you Muslims know so many verses in the bible, but you don't dare to question when Mohammed said he confuses the voice of Satan with that of your god. What a folly
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Czartega:

Jesus will reserve a place for me because I have refused to be deceived by the antiChrist false prophet.

What's my business with Koran, a mythical book that a bunch of paedophilic illeterates wrote to satisfy their wayward lifestyle.

Is that not why you Muslims start to Read the Bible so you can actually know the true word of God. You start looking for mistakes in the Bible so you can say koran is accurate. You end up confusing yourself because you don't have the Holy spirit to interpret the word of God to you.

If not so, I wonder why you Muslims know so many verses in the bible, but you don't dare to question when Mohammed said he confuses the voice of Satan with that of your god. What a folly

In this little thing you wrote, I can count more than 10 lies,why is telling lies part of you,Jesus never told you to defend him with lies,Its a big insult to think Jesus has anything to do with a liar like you.lool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 / Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.